PDA

View Full Version : Marcia says his feelings have been hurt...

stuckincincy
01-26-2015, 10:43 AM
...“It's all speculation,” Brady said. “I've tried to wrap my head around it, too. I've done that and I'm trying to move past that, because I continue to try to rehash things. I personalized a lot of things and thought this was all about me, and my feelings got hurt. Then I moved past it, because it's not serving me. What's serving me is try to prepare for the game ahead. I'll deal with whatever happens later. I'll have my opportunity to try to figure out what happened and figure out a theory like everyone else is trying to do. But this isn't the time for that. Honestly, I'm not interested in trying to find out right now, because we have the biggest game of our season ahead.”...

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24995906/patriots-tom-brady-on-deflategate-my-feelings-got-hurt

:baby:

coastal
01-26-2015, 11:03 AM
:rofl:

Pinkerton Security
01-26-2015, 11:11 AM
I feel bad.

harmonkoz
01-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Too funny. Poor Tommy. Nice choice of emoticon...

trapezeus
01-26-2015, 11:18 AM
we know he can't get hurt in a game since the refs protect him on every play. so its nice to know his feelings get hurt.

stuckincincy
01-26-2015, 11:28 AM
we know he can't get hurt in a game since the refs protect him on every play. so its nice to know his feelings get hurt.

He's fortunate he doesn't play in an era when the likes of a Conrad Dobler roamed the field. Can you imagine the stink if somebody planted him like Joe "Turkey" Jones did with Terry Bradshaw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtcQqwpCFJ4

Novacane
01-26-2015, 11:48 AM
Cheaters have feelings too!!!!!

better days
01-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Cheaters have feelings too!!!!!

Well, I can't wait until next year when the Buffalo Bullies hurt more than Brady's feelings.

YardRat
01-26-2015, 03:14 PM
He can eat a bag of dicks.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-26-2015, 05:08 PM
This is just getting phony and ridiculous. I half expect Richard Sherman or Marshawn Lynch to take a folding chair and smack Brady on the head with it. Yeah, seriously, I think the league is letting this become such a big deal because they know it gets ratings.

Discotrish
01-26-2015, 05:58 PM
If they didn't think it violated the rules, they wouldn't have to hide it or deny it.

Patti

Strongman
01-26-2015, 06:44 PM
...“It's all speculation,” Brady said. “I've tried to wrap my head around it, too. I've done that and I'm trying to move past that, because I continue to try to rehash things. I personalized a lot of things and thought this was all about me, and my feelings got hurt. Then I moved past it, because it's not serving me. What's serving me is try to prepare for the game ahead. I'll deal with whatever happens later. I'll have my opportunity to try to figure out what happened and figure out a theory like everyone else is trying to do. But this isn't the time for that. Honestly, I'm not interested in trying to find out right now, because we have the biggest game of our season ahead.”...

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/update/24995906/patriots-tom-brady-on-deflategate-my-feelings-got-hurt

:baby:

And by preparing for the game ahead, Brady means trying to figure out a way to shorten the chains on their side of the field.