PDA

View Full Version : You guys want to win the Bowl and rock the house?

coastal
01-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Sign Tim Tebow to play QB, Mike Iupati to play OG, Marshwn Lynch for RB and find a way to trade for Jimmy Graham.

Mr. Miyagi
01-28-2015, 10:55 AM
LOL

Is this first come first serve or blind bidding rules?

ICRockets
01-28-2015, 10:56 AM
I agree with Iupati. I like Lynch, but I think he'll come with too high a pricetag. And we don't have the disposable pieces to offer the Saints for Graham.

There, I addressed all 3 of the things you said.

OpIv37
01-28-2015, 11:09 AM
I'm sure Lynch will come back if we just get McGahee to remind him how great the Appleby's is.

Mr. Miyagi
01-28-2015, 11:23 AM
I'm sure Lynch will come back if we just get McGahee to remind him how great the Appleby's is.
LOL I'm sure Freddie would be thrilled.

Ed
01-28-2015, 11:29 AM
Can we replace Tebow with an NFL QB?

BidsJr
01-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Sign Tim Tebow to play QB, Mike Iupati to play OG, Marshwn Lynch for RB and find a way to trade for Jimmy Graham.

Hahahahahahha for a second I thought you said Tebow. Aahhahahahha!

Fixxxer
01-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Lynch is probably a better passer than Tebow, so I would say no.

swiper
01-28-2015, 02:25 PM

Aren't you the guy that insists that Mario Williams is fool's gold?

That right there puts you on a credibility level dead even with better days.

swiper
01-28-2015, 02:27 PM
I agree with Iupati. I like Lynch, but I think he'll come with too high a pricetag. And we don't have the disposable pieces to offer the Saints for Graham.

There, I addressed all 3 of the things you said.

You have to see how Iaputi returns from injury. There is a high risk of a very expensive mistake in such a signing.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-28-2015, 02:32 PM
You lost me at Tim Tebow. After that I stopped reading because I assumed whatever came next would be drivel as well.

Ed
01-28-2015, 02:40 PM
You have to see how Iaputi returns from injury. There is a high risk of a very expensive mistake in such a signing.
What injury? I think he hurt his elbow late in the year, but I thought that was pretty minor. It's not going to impact his contract negotiations.

swiper
01-28-2015, 02:48 PM
What injury? I think he hurt his elbow late in the year, but I thought that was pretty minor. It's not going to impact his contract negotiations.

He's had a fractured fibula/ankle (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1929356-mike-iupati-injury-updates-on-49ers-guards-ankle-and-return), concussion (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1929356-mike-iupati-injury-updates-on-49ers-guards-ankle-and-return) and hyper-extended elbow (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1929356-mike-iupati-injury-updates-on-49ers-guards-ankle-and-return) (most recent) in two seasons. I stand corrected on the severity of the latter.

I would be surprised if Iupati returned just because I don't see the 49ers investing too heavily along the interior of the offensive line. Iupati can be a downright dominant run blocker, but for the money it might cost, he can be a bit iffy as a pass blocker.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/1/1/7466915/49ers-free-agents-2015-mike-iupati-discusses-future-and-business-side

Still one of coastal's Five Card Studs that I have really liked.

GvilleBills
01-28-2015, 04:31 PM
I remember when I had my first beer...

GvilleBills
01-28-2015, 04:33 PM
I do like Iupati. Lynch and Graham ain't happenin'.

Timmy has found his niche on the SEC Network. He's a natural, his passion shines, and he's not taking anymore hits to the head.

Mr. Pink
01-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Spending whatever on a guy who isn't a QB, 10 million on a Guard, 7 million on a RB who was run out of town and then somehow affording a 10m+ tight end? Yeah, that'll work and spell playoffs.

Oh yeah, who are we getting rid of to fit all those contracts?

Mace
01-28-2015, 06:07 PM
Forget it, they're all headed to Jacksonville.

YardRat
01-28-2015, 06:23 PM
No to Tebow, I'm on board with Iupati, but would also take Boling, Carpenter etc, Lynch coming back would be a pretty good story but realistically Seattle may be the only situation he fits in and can continue to be motivated, and Graham isn't happening.

better days
01-29-2015, 07:06 AM
Aren't you the guy that insists that Mario Williams is fool's gold?

That right there puts you on a credibility level dead even with better days.

LMAO at you. I will match my credability level against yours any day.

I have been right MUCH MORE than I have been wrong.

I posted a little while back all the things I was right about, so I will just add to that.........Doug Marrone.

I HATED his hire from day one.....I was right about that.

And I LOVE the Rex hire & have told people that dismissed Rex in the past he is a GOOD Coach.

We will see if I am right about him, I think I will be proven right AGAIN.