PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about next week

Albany,n.y.
01-29-2015, 07:58 AM
This board will return to being a Buffalo Bills message board & stop being a board where just about every thread is about the New England Patriots.

stuckincincy
01-29-2015, 09:33 AM
The fighting merely moves to a different venue... :scooter:

ticatfan
01-29-2015, 09:43 AM
That is why I do not like the 2 week wait. The CFL is one week when the GC is played. That way it is not 2 weeks of the same stuff over and over again. And this yr is happens to be deflategate.

justasportsfan
01-29-2015, 09:54 AM
This board will return to being a Buffalo Bills message board & stop being a board where just about every thread is about the New England Patriots.

i don't think so. If they lose the board will continue to mock them. If they win the board will continue to call cheating.

better days
01-30-2015, 11:14 PM
i don't think so. If they lose the board will continue to mock them. If they win the board will continue to call cheating.

And shortly after the Super Bowl, the NFL will announce the findings of its investigation of deflategate.

I think there will be threads about the Cheaters at least until March.

swiper
01-31-2015, 04:24 AM
And shortly after the Super Bowl, the NFL will announce the findings of its investigation of deflategate.

I think there will be threads about the Cheaters at least until March.

It seems to me that the deflategate penalty will be too small in the eyes of most - no matter what it ends up being (b/c it won't penalize them in this Super Bowl as it should). But it needs to bring a rule change with regards to the balls so that each team is on equal ground for each game.

coastal
01-31-2015, 06:08 AM
Have a team that's actually wins something and this thread is entirely unnecessary.

but ohhhhhhhh.... my Fool's Gold thread didn't point that out years ago.

mouth breathing losers.

better days
01-31-2015, 07:22 AM
It seems to me that the deflategate penalty will be too small in the eyes of most - no matter what it ends up being (b/c it won't penalize them in this Super Bowl as it should). But it needs to bring a rule change with regards to the balls so that each team is on equal ground for each game.

I agree with you. But I think people will be talking about the small penalty the Pats* paid & the new rules changes through the month of February.

imbondz
01-31-2015, 07:36 AM

ha the other day I looked at the first page and wanted to vomit at all the NE threads including mine. Of course they were all bashing them, but still.

I like the 2 week wait. If there wasn't, then we'd have nothing to look forward to tomorrow. Even tho I despise the Patsies, I'm still excited for the game, if not just to hang with friends and eat fattening horrible food and drink.

swiper
01-31-2015, 07:22 PM
There are some pretty uninteresting threads going on her now. So I agree with the OP. And the draft is late again. And we don't have that first rounder.