PDA

View Full Version : Fire alarm in Patriots hotel keeps going off in middle of night

imbondz
01-29-2015, 12:11 PM
lol.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/people-keep-pulling-the-fire-alarm-in-the-patriots-hotel-in-the-middle-of-the-night

For the second time in three nights, the New England Patriots were awoken in their hotel by a false fire alarm. On Tuesday, the alarm sounded at 1:30 a.m. for approximately 10 minutes. The incident was deemed an “anomaly” by the hotel according to Jeff Darlington (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000463861/article/fire-alarm-at-pats-hotel-goes-off-in-middle-of-the-night), and was quickly forgotten amid the hustle and bustle of media day.

Pinkerton Security
01-29-2015, 12:12 PM
woops. lol

Night Train
01-29-2015, 12:13 PM
How deflating to their preparation.

feldspar
01-29-2015, 12:36 PM
I don't see anything in the rulebook that says the Seahawks can't hire somebody to pull the fire alarm in the Patriots' hotel every night; therefore, it's perfectly acceptable. Right, Pats fans?

Gosh, I wish I had thought of that.

Mr. Miyagi
01-29-2015, 12:37 PM
That's good for them.

trapezeus
01-29-2015, 01:17 PM
couldn't have happened to a better set of guys.

Night Train
01-29-2015, 01:43 PM
Kraft will instruct Goodell to have everyone in the hallways killed.

stuckincincy
01-29-2015, 01:44 PM
I hope they find the creep(s) that did that. Be it directed at NE or whatever, that cowardly vandalism hurts, and at the very least, inconveniences every person in that hotel. :cuss:

Meathead
01-29-2015, 01:46 PM
well i hate the cheaters as much as the next fan who hates cheating and cheaters who cheat cheat cheat but as the socially responsible nerd that i am its not cool to pull fire alarms. workers have actually gotten hurt and killed responding to falsies. like reeally bad luck for them but still a simple prank is not a great reason to take that risk and waste that money

we need to come up with something like icy hot in the laundered underwear crotches or steel spikes in their chairs or something. has to target the ball area

justasportsfan
01-29-2015, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gronk wasted, thinking that the alarm was key slot to his room.

paladin warrior
01-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Good !! Let the cheater have a heavy tire . Make sure Patriots without sleeping.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-29-2015, 02:57 PM
That's gotta deflate the tension.

BertSquirtgum
01-29-2015, 03:29 PM
I hope they find the creep(s) that did that. Be it directed at NE or whatever, that cowardly vandalism hurts, and at the very least, inconveniences every person in that hotel. :cuss:

Shut up

Mr. Miyagi
01-29-2015, 03:51 PM
well i hate the cheaters as much as the next fan who hates cheating and cheaters who cheat cheat cheat but as the socially responsible nerd that i am its not cool to pull fire alarms. workers have actually gotten hurt and killed responding to falsies. like reeally bad luck for them but still a simple prank is not a great reason to take that risk and waste that money

we need to come up with something like icy hot in the laundered underwear crotches or steel spikes in their chairs or something. has to target the ball area
I want to see every Patriot get food poisoning the day before the game.. Someone put a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol in their water cooler. That should do it.

Generalissimus Gibby
01-29-2015, 03:59 PM

Wait, what hotel are they in? Hey, I wouldn't object to smoking a cigar a bit too close to the smoke detector at say 1:40 AM, and again at 4:30 AM. I'd only do it the night before the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see every Patriot get food poisoning the day before the game.. Someone put a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol in their water cooler. That should do it.

Wasn't there an episode of Coach where this was the plotline? Also, IIRC there was a ****ty cable tv movie on this.

YardRat
01-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Sexy Rexy said he wouldn't be surprised if Belichek was behind it.

Skooby
01-29-2015, 05:04 PM
Tough ****.

Meathead
01-29-2015, 05:16 PM

and miss a glorious opportunity to send a clear message to their balls? its too perfect, pranking their balls would be a permanent reminder. having the whole team walk around like cattle rustlers bc their balls are both icy and hot would be freaking awesome

once again, where is gameboy when we need a clandestine fiery balls mission

DynaPaul
01-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Next up, a severed horse head in Brady's bed. And no I don't mean Giselle's.

Oaf
01-30-2015, 04:28 PM
If they're going to trigger the alarm, they might as well light some dog crap on fire and leave it their door.

chris66
01-30-2015, 04:43 PM
Sexy Rexy said he wouldn't be surprised if Belichek was behind it.

That was pretty funny

OpIv37
01-30-2015, 07:51 PM
I don't see anything in the rulebook that says the Seahawks can't hire somebody to pull the fire alarm in the Patriots' hotel every night; therefore, it's perfectly acceptable. Right, Pats fans?

Gosh, I wish I had thought of that.

There are no Pats "fans."

There are only Red Sox fans who like rooting for a winner and don't like sobering up in October.

Skooby
01-31-2015, 07:23 AM
There are no Pats "fans."

There are only Red Sox fans who like rooting for a winner and don't like sobering up in October.

LOL.

Discotrish
01-31-2015, 01:13 PM
What, no "physics" of fire alarms?

The NFL may have a hard time "proving" that the Seahawks were behind this.

http://media.giphy.com/media/9tu1XqbNpQReU/giphy.gif

Patti