Offensive Player-of-the-Year: Adi Hakami, QB, Tel Aviv/Jaffa Sabres
Defensive Player-of-the-Year: Gilad Shoham, DE, Ramat Hasharon Hammers
Special Team Player-of-the-Year: Liran Zamir, K/P, Judean Rebels
Coaching Staff-of-the-Year: Hasharon Hammers
Offensive Rookie-of-the-Year: Jordan Curran, QB, Ramat Hasharon Hammers
Defensive Rookie-of-the-Year: Mor Kalomiti, DB, Petah Tikva Troopers

swiper
01-29-2015, 05:22 PM
Do they recruit from http://degreedirectory.org/cimages/logos/university-of-miami-575.png?

SpikedLemonade
01-29-2015, 05:40 PM
The league will no doubt expand into the Gaza Strip, Golan Heights and West Bank.

Skooby
01-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Their away games versus Iran would be a blast.

upstart
01-29-2015, 06:05 PM
The league will no doubt expand into the Gaza Strip, Golan Heights and West Bank.

Outstanding !

YardRat
01-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Well, at least somewhere the Sabres are champions.

K-Gun
01-29-2015, 07:13 PM
The Judean Rebels! Greatest name in history!!!

DynaPaul
01-29-2015, 07:17 PM
No one from the Goyim Haters made it?

Mace
01-29-2015, 07:35 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I was expecting Petach Tikva to do better than 2-8 in 2013 despite being expansion the year before. I thought they had some talent and was thinking 5-5 wasn't out of the question if they didn't have that crap OC and so many injuries in mid season.

Ramat Hasharon was robbed in that wild card game by the officials in going down to the Jerusalem Kings 40-36. I was furious. They would have easily taken Tel Aviv/Jaffa where the Kings instead went down in one of the worst beatings I've seen in the pro sport, Tel Aviv/Jaffa savaging them 60-6.

Came as no surprise the Sabres then rolled the Rebels, the officials love Tel Aviv/Jaffa, but there's just no way they could have matched up with Ramat Hasharon.

I was so upset with that on top of the Basrah-Mosul fiasco (Muhab al-Fresco had probably the best game of his career) in the Iraqi league sponsored by Mark Davis, that I stopped watching Middle Eastern Football entirely.

Skooby
01-29-2015, 07:49 PM
i wonder if the Sabres have the same theme song as the Sabres (Sabredance) ?

Scumbag College
01-29-2015, 08:08 PM
Oy Vey! Robert Kraft and his meshugana league are hocking me in chinik!

Mace
01-29-2015, 08:17 PM
i wonder if the Sabres have the same theme song as the Sabres (Sabredance) ?

No, they don't Baldwin, er MurrayDowntown. That was a pedestrian assumption if you've ever watched Israeli football. Their theme song is Celebration by Kool and the Gang. That is every teams theme song, it's one of the peculiarities of Israeli football, hockey, basketball, baseball and curling.

YardRat
01-30-2015, 04:42 AM
So have the '2014 IFL Champions - Jerusalem Lions' t-shirts and hats made it to the poorer inner-city communities in the States yet?

Historian
01-30-2015, 05:17 AM
BonJovi can buy the Jerusalem Kings...

justasportsfan
01-30-2015, 08:26 AM
how is this bills related?

ticatfan
01-30-2015, 10:11 AM
The league will no doubt expand into the Gaza Strip, Golan Heights and West Bank.Great idea, maybe some sports over there will settle things down. Instead of killing each other, head to the field.

swiper
01-30-2015, 11:11 AM

Well it's not. I admit to piling on the back of the recent Kraft/Patriot bashing threads.

justasportsfan
01-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Great idea, maybe some sports over there will settle things down. Instead of killing each other, head to the field.

its been done before and didn't work.

They had a team called The Hamas Rockets. During their first practice at camp, their D sacked their qb and went after his family right after that. The team had to disband.

Why do you think Gibran Hamdan decided to play in the US and then NFL Europa?

Albany,n.y.
01-30-2015, 04:12 PM

Lately, this is more of a Patriots board than a Bills board.

It can be related if we go after the QBs. They can't be any worse than Tuel.