PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the New England Patriots

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Certainly a lot of Bills fan hate them. But they should respect them. Their long run of success in today's NFL is unbelievable and incredibly impressive.

Along with the San Antonio Spurs and Detroit Red Wings they are the best run organizations in pro sports.

We can only hope that Pegula runs an organization half this well.

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Yea. Hopefully we can figure out a way to bend, break or skirt as many rules as possible to get to the top. I'm sooooooo excited for the patriots.....

coastal
02-01-2015, 08:42 PM
**** u

Blondie
02-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Are you ****ing high right now??

Congratulating the Patriots.

I will not be having dinner with you now on the 20th!!

Thurmal
02-01-2015, 08:47 PM
The Bills would never ever ever ever get that kind of horse**** luck.

SpikedLemonade
02-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Are you ****ing high right now??

Congratulating the Patriots.

I will not be having dinner with you now on the 20th!!

Dear Doctor come up to Canada and we will eat well with laughter.

ckg927
02-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Certainly a lot of Bills fan hate them. But they should respect them. Their long run of success in today's NFL is unbelievable and incredibly impressive.

Along with the San Antonio Spurs and Detroit Red Wings they are the best run organizations in pro sports.

Respect is not given. It is EARNED. You tell me why in the blue hell I should respect a team that benefits from sidestepping the rules to benefiting from other team's stupid play calling.

I cannot wait to see Rex Ryan and the Bills deal the final death blow to this organization who signed a deal with the devil long ago.

YardRat
02-01-2015, 08:51 PM
It was a good game, and I'll give credit to Butler for coming up with the big play, but that's about it.

Crisis
02-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Absolutely ******ed to throw it on the goal line there

Dr. Lecter
Well, nice to see the whiny *****es are out in force.

4 Super Bowl championships are nothing to scoff at.

But, hey - why would we want to act like adults and show a little class and dignity.

You play to win the game.

They win the games.

Novacane
Tom Brady is great. As much as I hate him I respect the hell out of him. He is that organization and he can't last forever. When he's done we'll see if they're one of the best run organizations. I have my doubts.

BB and Kraft are slimy cheaters.

Dr. Lecter
Respect is not given. It is EARNED. You tell me why in the blue hell I should respect a team that benefits from sidestepping the rules to benefiting from other team's stupid play calling.

I cannot wait to see Rex Ryan and the Bills deal the final death blow to this organization who signed a deal with the devil long ago.
Right. They've only won because of cheating and bad play calls.

You can't be serious.

Novacane
02-01-2015, 08:53 PM

But, hey - why would we want to act like adults and show a little class and dignity.

They win the games.

Nice to see mr I'm so much better than the rest of you rush to his computer to be an ass scolding other Bills fans! Couldn't wait to do that could you?

upstart
02-01-2015, 08:54 PM
LIFE IS GOOD

Jry44
02-01-2015, 08:54 PM
**** them!
All 4 of those titles have a huge asterisk next to them. I'll be happy for them when i can witness their demise.

Blondie
02-01-2015, 08:55 PM

They win the games.

Stop being a suck up!!

Now go pump some more into your balls and quit starting threads like this!!

Jeez!

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Nice to see mr I'm so much better than the rest of you rush to his computer to be an ass scolding other Bills fans! Couldn't wait to do that could you?

Yes that's me.

I always feel I'm better than other people. You caught me.

What you don't get is that I know I suck at pretty much everything

But I'm willing to give credit where it's deserved.

And the Patriots, Brady, Belichik and the entire organization deserve credit

jealousy is no excuse to not give it

ckg927
02-01-2015, 08:57 PM

You can't be serious.

You bet your ass I'm serious.

upstart
02-01-2015, 08:59 PM

Carl, just enjoy the Pats win..

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being a suck up!!

Now go put pump some more into your balls and quit starting threads like this!!

Jeez!

I laugh

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2015, 09:00 PM
then you sound like a fool.

Or, really, you sound like Patti in the Spin Zone.

In case you missed it, they made plays too. The last drive was brilliant.

But you won't acknowledge that.

paladin warrior
02-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Drop dead f##Ker . why should I congratulated to New England . you dickward-dickweed

coastal
02-01-2015, 09:02 PM

Topped of by Edelmen's pushoff.

- - - Updated - - -

Drop dead f##Ker . why should I congratulated to New England . you dickward-dickweed
Never change.

jpdex12
02-01-2015, 09:04 PM
What the **** kind of A hole Bills fan would congratulate a mortal rival like this? they film signals, deflate footballs, use tackles as eligible receivers to win games. I just cant root for this ****. How the hell can a Bills fan congratulate this? I hate that team.

Novacane
02-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Yes that's me.

Then start a thread congratulating them without calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a whiny *****. I see you as a whiny ***** for *****ing about people *****ing about the Patriots.

ckg927
02-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Carl, just enjoy the Pats win..

- - - Updated - - -

NO. Take Brady & Belichick out of there and let's see how good the Pats are.

Rex Ryan and the Bills are coming, whether you like it or not. Rex hates New England's guts. So do we. Two words to the Pats: YOU'RE NEXT!

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-01-2015, 09:06 PM
What the **** kind of A hole Bills fan would congratulate a mortal rival like this? they film signals, deflate footballs, use tackles as eligible receivers to win games. I just cant root for this ****. How the hell can a Bills fan congratulate this? I hate that team.

This times 100

paladin warrior
02-01-2015, 09:06 PM
LIFE IS GOODwhy don't you ever STFU punk . Go take a vagina pills and shove it Tom B Anal.

ckg927
02-01-2015, 09:07 PM

The Pats did what they need to do to win. Duly noted. But doing that isn't going to polish up a legacy that is still tarnished. San Francisco won a lot of SB's and didn't drop one black eye after another on the league. So did Pittsburgh.

YardRat
Nice going Doc, you pissed off paladin. This is why we can't have nice things...

upstart
Topped of by Edelmen's pushoff.

- - - Updated - - -

Never change.

Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life - is the source from which self respect springs. ~ Joan Didion

Novacane
02-01-2015, 09:09 PM

Rex Ryan and the Bills are coming, whether you like it or not. Rex hates New England's guts. So do we. Two words to the Pats: YOU'RE NEXT!

They can keep BB. He's such a genius he let 35 seconds run off the clock that would of guaranteed his team loses if Seattle OC hadn't pulled an even bigger boneheaded call. Just take away Brady and let's see how much success BB has.

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2015, 09:10 PM

Take Brady and Belichick out of there?
What?

jpdex12
02-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Before you go suck Bill's nuts off with compliments, he'd probably appreciate if you spelled his last name right.

WagonCircler
02-01-2015, 09:11 PM
I'll congratulate one of them. Gronk.

He joins Pat Kane and James Starks.

WNY guys with rings.

That'll have to do, for now.

paladin warrior
What the **** kind of A hole Bills fan would congratulate a mortal rival like this? they film signals, deflate footballs, use tackles as eligible receivers to win games. I just cant root for this ****. How the hell can a Bills fan congratulate this? I hate that team. your are f" k nuts. And cornflakes eater . go wipe off Tom B a.$.$ and sniff hard with a wipe s.h.! Ty

Novacane
why don't you ever STFU punk . Go take a vagina pills and shove it Tom B Anal.

Good ole paladin warrior can make me laugh even when I'm pissed off!

Blondie
Character - the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life - is the source from which self respect springs. ~ Joan Didion

Seriously go to sleep.

kscdogbillsfan1221
Before you go suck Bill's nuts off with compliments, he'd probably appreciate if you spelled his last name right.

What at are you talking about? It's not hard to spell s a t a n

Dr. Lecter
Then start a thread congratulating them without calling anyone who doesn't agree with you a whiny *****. I see you as a whiny ***** for *****ing about people *****ing about the Patriots.

No, just the people acting like I just stomped on their puppy

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-01-2015, 09:12 PM
I'll congratulate one of them. Gronk.

He joins Pat Kane and James Starks.

WNY guys with rings.

That'll have to do, for now.

cant do it. Gronk is still a patriot.... Can't do it!

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2015, 09:13 PM

Oh! You got me.

He's won 4 Super Bowls.

That's 4 more than we have.

I have no problem acknowledging that he's great.

And, for some that are confused, that does not mean I'm rooting for them

ckg927
02-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Take Brady and Belichick out of there?
What?

What....you think they're going to be there for eternity? BB, maybe, but not TB. He's in the twilight of his career; even Tom would tell you as much.

SpikedLemonade
02-01-2015, 09:14 PM

You can't be serious.

Remember my Buffalo Polish gene pool theory?

SpikedLemonade
02-01-2015, 09:15 PM

LOL

jpdex12
02-01-2015, 09:16 PM
Wtf are you talking about you stupid ****er? I'm a Bill's fan. Seriously? Wtf? Thank your parents for making stupid for me.

WagonCircler
02-01-2015, 09:17 PM
cant do it. Gronk is still a patriot.... Can't do it!

Yeah, I get it.

But a Buffalo guy winning combined with the fact that Marshawn and Dick Sherman are really pissed off right now are the only things that lessen the burn.

Dr. Lecter
What....you think they're going to be there for eternity? BB, maybe, but not TB. He's in the twilight of his career; even Tom would tell you as much.

No, but my point is that they are there. Of course they'll probably fall when they leave.

SpikedLemonade

LOL!!

I'm in tears.

YardRat
I can't stand Pete Carroll, almost as much as Bellichick. I think Richard Sherman is a dick. Seattle's '12th Man' is probably full of more bandwagoners than New England. I rooted for them today, but it took a little bit of time to work up to be able to do that. If the SeaHawks had won I could overcome that and respect their accomplishments the last two seasons. I have a hard time establishing any respect for an organization that has done as much damage (real and perception) to the league's integrity as the Patriots have over the last 15 seasons.

Novacane
02-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Admire them all you want. I could care less. Expecting the rest of Bills fans to do the same is stupid.

Dr. Lecter
02-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Wtf are you talking about you stupid ****er? I'm a Bill's fan. Seriously? Wtf? Thank your parents for making stupid for me.
So am I dumbass.

Rooting for a team does not mean that one can't give credit to other teams.

But hey - call me stupid when I'm not the one missing the point

Mr. Pink
02-01-2015, 09:21 PM
I'd rather see the Pats win than the Hawks anyway.

That coach, that rb who should have been suspended by the league at least once by now, that 12th man BS, that idiot corner who flaps his trap constantly and then the fact that Seattle obviously pumps artificial noise in their stadium to claim their the loudest in the league like it's a trophy.

At least a local kid got himself a ring.

Plus it is really amazing to see how dominant a franchise has been for the past decade+ in an era where the league wants to claim parity. IDGAF about the cheating, you still have to be able to perform and make the plays. Taping signals or deflating footballs doesn't win you games, execution does.

Had to make an edit - Paladins posts are absolute gold. :rofl:

SpikedLemonade
02-01-2015, 09:21 PM

Bucket list my life some week tomorrow meat warrior to give hug so much his ass come out of ****.

TacklingDummy
02-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Congrats NE.
Wish my team had their kind of success.
It's ok to be jealous.

jpdex12
02-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Come on then. Why don't you wait a few days before you go getting all sentimental on us? If you want a feel good story go read to some grade schoolers. This is like congratulating a guy for stealing your girl and being a better man. I don't think we deserve to read this *hi*.

TacklingDummy
02-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Oh! You got me.

He's won 4 Super Bowls.

That's 4 more than we have.

I have no problem acknowledging that he's great.

And, for some that are confused, that does not mean I'm rooting for them
Great?
Maybe the best ever.

SpikedLemonade
02-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Thank your parents for making stupid for me.

The ******s are coming out tonight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx359hUFeiA

ckg927
02-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Great?
Maybe the best ever.

Not as long as Joe Montana still walks the Earth.

TacklingDummy
02-02-2015, 05:23 AM
Not as long as Joe Montana still walks the Earth.

Still would be a hard choice.

Regular Season.

Montana: 117 Wins 47 Losses
Brady: 160 Wins 47 Losses

TDs:

Montana 273
Brady 392

Yards

Montana 40,551
Brady 53,258

Playoffs

Super Bowls

Montana 4-0
Brady 4-2

Playoffs

Record

Montana 16-7
Brady 21-8

TDs

Montana 45
Brady 57

GreedoII
02-02-2015, 06:00 AM

Piss off...

JohnnyGold
02-02-2015, 06:38 AM
Last night was one of the most liberating (sports related) moments of my life. Hell, at one point I even felt myself getting angry at Al Michaels for continuously brining up "Deflategate" after the Patriots had won. Referring to the "complicated nature" of their dynasty.

Look, let's face it. For the last decade and a half, the NFL playoffs for me have been about hoping and praying that New England loses. We are their whipping boy, and it has seemed unfair that they have been so easily able to run through our conference for 15 years. That Giants win over New England to ruin their perfect season is one of my greatest sports memories of all time--that's pathetic!

But last night... something switched for me. Brady is now going to be considered the greatest QB of all time, and his coach will likely hold the same distinction. Us... the Bills... we just happen to be one of the three unlucky teams to be in the division with this team. The Patriots are one of the three greatest dynasties in NFL history--the 49ers, the Steelers, and now the Patriots.

All of the justification that I've used to hate them for 15 years seems silly now. Did they cheat? Yup. Two times, probably. And maybe some of that cheating even got them a trophy or two that they didn't "deserve". But for some reason, last night was like seeing MJ win #6, or Tiger win the US Open on one leg...

The Patriots success now (for me) stands apart from the Bills failures guys. Even if we weresuper competitive the last 15 years, we wouldn't have been able to get by these guys... they are all time greats. In 20 years, another dynasty will arise, and it could be anyone. The Seahawks might even start one right now, who knows?

But part of me wishes New England had won that super bowl over NYG and gone 19-0 just so I could have come to terms with this 7 years ago. We don't need nefarious schemes to explain how these guys win, they're just great. I'm glad we stole one from them last year, I hope we improve enough to give them a run for their money next year, and rather than be bitter all winter about their success, I look forward to the 2016 season and our 2 cracks at them, and their division crown.

It's like 1998 MJ--you can hate all you want (and I have, passionately, for 15 years), but at what point do you just become the bitter old man screaming at a wall? I'll watch Brady's farewell tour with genuine interest, and look at it this way--all the accolades and praise heaped upon the Patriots almost absolves Bills fans of our failures since Flutie left.

"Yeah you guys have sucked for 15 years, but damn, you're in a division with the greatest team of all time".

Skooby
02-02-2015, 08:04 AM
You guys putting cream on Brady's ass sicken me, the Pats skew all the rules and cheat. The cheat on formations, they cheat on their equipment, they cheat to get ahead. Heaping praise on a team built on a fraud makes anyone stupid enough to buy it a victim, enjoy it as they crap down your throat. F-in sheep you are.

notacon
02-02-2015, 08:25 AM
The Seahawks LOST that game, the Pats did not WIN it.

**** the Patriots.

Historian
02-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Yea **** thePatriots.

I think this has little to do with football, and more to do with bombs being detonated at a wold wide running event.

JohnnyGold
02-02-2015, 09:07 AM
You guys putting cream on Brady's ass sicken me, the Pats skew all the rules and cheat. The cheat on formations, they cheat on their equipment, they cheat to get ahead. Heaping praise on a team built on a fraud makes anyone stupid enough to buy it a victim, enjoy it as they crap down your throat. F-in sheep you are.

I'm not a sheep.

I live in New England and put up with their fans on a daily basis. In fact, I reckon I have more experience talking to Patriots fans and discussing Patriots football than any three members of this board combined.

And I do hate them--but I no longer hate them in a way that transcends sports. I hate them now the way I hate the Dolphins, or the Jets. They are a division opponent who I hope to see lose.

Personally, I'm done being bitter about them cheating, or questioning the validity of their success in this era. I'm just not getting anything out of it anymore. It's not fun to be sad or angry because the Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl and their fans are too wet behind the ears to know/care.

At the end of the day, sports are entertainment. Brady is 38 or so and will be out of the league soon enough. And with that win last night, he'll be remembered as the best ever. And his team will be too. AND his coach. It just is what it is.

I mean, we literally had a dead in the water owner pinching pennies and letting a relocation possibility hang over our head for the last 15 years--15 years that we had to play in the same division as the greatest team in the history of professional football. A team so good that they rewrote the record books a hundred times over. Yes, they bent the rules. Yes, people hate them. But they are the villain in a Bond movie--I'm done letting it ruin my enjoyment of football.

If you just accept that the Patriots are good--and I mean once in a life time good--you can stop with the double pain of being a Bills fan. Every year, for 15 years, I've endured double the pain. The Bills have been bad, and I've prayed for the Patriots to be bad. Well guess what? The Patriots aren't going to be bad until the GOATS running that place retire.

Just accept it. Move on.

Next year, if the Bills open up the season in Foxboro on Thursday night, I'm going to go to that game. But I'm not going to go to it thinking that everyone in the stadium is an ******* and the Patriots are the biggest crooks since the Black Sox... I'm going to go to it respecting a 4 time Super Bowl Champion QB in the twilight of his career. I'm going to enjoy the next 2-3 seasons as Rex tries to get the Bills to the top of a division that has been run by New England for going on 2 decades. But most importantly I'm going to stop watching Pats games hoping for them to lose as much as I want the Bills to win.

And in a lot of ways, that says more about their dynasty coming to an end than any punishments from cheating ever could. These guys are old, and theyre about to ride off into the sunset. Let's enjoy having a heel this good while it lasts--they are the best villain in the history of professional sports.

This is fun!

justasportsfan
02-02-2015, 09:23 AM

They win the games.

Lecter once again rides in on his high horse. He's better than every bills fan who are simply doing what comes naturally for ANY sport fan. Hating a rival team.
It's NORMAL feeling especially in the SPIRIT of sports.

You CANNOT blame anyone who does not respect a team thats been caught cheating.

If you are classier than the rest of us then good for you. No need to act like you are better than those who don't feel the same way though.

JohnnyGold
02-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Lecter once again rides in on his high horse. He's better than every bills fan who are simply doing what comes naturally for ANY sport fan. Hating a rival team.

If you are classier than the rest of us then good for you. No need to act like you are better than those who don't feel the same way though.

I agree with all of this.

I hate the New England Patriots. Hating them is part of the fun of sports.

But the epiphany I had last night was simply that hating them for their success feels different than hating them because they cheat, or hating them because somehow their should be an asterisk next to their name.

At the end of the day, if you can accept the fact that the Patriots are one of the greatest, if not the greatest, NFL team of all time, it lessens the misery of being a Bills fan during this era by about half.

justasportsfan
02-02-2015, 10:14 AM
I agree with all of this.

I hate the New England Patriots. Hating them is part of the fun of sports.

But the epiphany I had last night was simply that hating them for their success feels different than hating them because they cheat, or hating them because somehow their should be an asterisk next to their name.

At the end of the day, if you can accept the fact that the Patriots are one of the greatest, if not the greatest, NFL team of all time, it lessens the misery of being a Bills fan during this era by about half.

I have always respected BB's football mind. I do respect Don Shula more . Both were/are rival team coaches. I respect Shula more because he didn't cheat.

This isn't about hating or respecting a rival coach or team though. It's about a bills fans acting high and and mighty over those who don't feel the same way even though bills fans that don't feel the same way have good reasons.

JohnnyGold
02-02-2015, 10:44 AM
I have always respected BB's football mind. I do respect Don Shula more . Both were/are rival team coaches. I respect Shula more because he didn't cheat.

This isn't about hating or respecting a rival coach or team though. It's about a bills fans acting high and and mighty over those who don't feel the same way even though bills fans that don't feel the same way have good reasons.

Fair enough. I can appreciate that.

I just can't see any way that the Patriots accomplishments will ever be called into question/tarnished/taken back by the league, in an official capacity, ever. It's why the Spygate tapes were destroyed: there is way... way way way way... too much money tied in to the league from Vegas sports books. To admit that the results on the field are not, or were not, genuine would result in the league facing an incredible amount of litigation and lawsuits from all corners: casinos, every day citizens that lost money gambling, coaches out of work, etc. etc. It would make the concussion story line seem as irrelevant to the NFL's legal team as all the CGI crap George Lucas put into Episodes 1-3 is to the Star Wars universe.

So... you're left with a team who will go down in the official record books as the greatest coach/QB combo of all time, a historic NFL dynasty, and one of the model franchises of the National Football League.

It sucks, but fans of 31 NFL teams feel the exact same way. We all hate the Patriots, and we all know it's a crock. Even Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth could barely hide their contempt while they called the game last night. To football fans everywhere, it's a slap in the face that these cheaters are only going to get a slap on the wrist.

And one more thing: I've lived here for this entire run. I have seen the Patriots "fans" come out of the woodwork by the millions. On Friday, my entire office was wearing Pats jerseys. So I don't need anyone telling me that I need to re-examine my hatred for the Patriots. I've been hating this team since there was no point in hating them. I was losing sleep about them (possibly) winning a Super Bowl in 97 v. Green Bay. My hate is deep, and will never go away.

BUT... with all of that being said... last night was different. That moment that I have been dreading for 10 years finally happened. The Patriots won a Super Bowl post-Spygate. It has happened. And it's not the end of the world. Their legacy is still tainted in the eyes of everyone who isn't a Patriots fan, and Patriots fans will be gone in 2-3 years anyway so defending their legacy is irrelevant, from Boston's perspective.

It's just a stone that has no more blood to give. It's as simple as that.

They're a good team. 4x Super Bowl champions, in fact. With a HOF coach, owner and QB who have spent the last decade and a half tormenting us. I have just finally accepted their greatness as a given in the NFL universe. I wish, with all my heart, that it wasn't so. I wish Lynch had run it in last night and I could spend the rest of my life secure in the knowledge that the Cheaters never won a Super Bowl without video taping their opponents. But they did. And now, unfortunately, I don't live in that alternate universe where Lynch is holding the Super Bowl trophy and MVP award on the podium and Brady is sulking in the distance.

In the universe I'm in, the Patriots are now NFL royalty. And accepting that, and accepting the fact that they might not be done winning titles, is more enjoyable (to me) than swimming against this current for another season. It just is what it is.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-02-2015, 11:58 AM
What infuriates me about the cheating is that the Patriots don't need to cheat. They have the best coach of all time, without question. The guy makes amazing gameplans, schemes for opponents, bucks idiotic conventional wisdom, and trains up no names better than anyone in the history of the sport. His plan last night was great - run the slant/flat combo 65 times until the Seahawks stop it, wait for them to get an unfavorable matchup on the side, then throw over it. Amazing.

So pulling goofy crap like lying on the injury report or filming signals or running illegal tackle eligible plays are just completely asinine.

justasportsfan
02-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Packers beat the Cheatriots in regular season

Packers lose a heartbreaker to the seahawks
Seahawks lose a heartbreaker to the Cheatriots

Cheatriots are laughing because Packers would have most likely beaten them in SB.

Ugh! No Justice.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Packers beat the Cheatriots in regular season

Packers lose a heartbreaker to the seahawks
Seahawks lose a heartbreaker to the Cheatriots

Cheatriots are laughing because Packers would have most likely beaten them in SB.

Ugh! No Justice.

It was a chain of dominoes. The Lions lose a heartbreaker to the Cowboys, the Cowboys lose a heartbreaker to the Packers, the Packers lose a heartbreaker to the Seahawks, then the Patriots close the circle.

don137
02-02-2015, 02:10 PM
I do not hate them for their accomplishments. I hate them for how they accomplished it. They lied and cheated their way to I don't know how many of those championships. How can I congratulate a team that is not ethical? Great role models for kids that just shows it pays to cheat. So much for the cliché 'cheaters never win and winners never cheat.'
Also, their fan base is filled with arrogant a$$holes. I see all over social media how they cannot take a win with class. I hate everything the team and their fans stand for. They just reinforce why they are the most hated franchise. I am not jealous of them at all either because I rather lose ethically than cheat to win. If they won all these championships without cheating and their fans had good sportsmanship I would have no problem offering congratulations.

CommissarSpartacus
02-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Jesus, you guys are hysterical.

Insisting that we have to "hate" other organi2ations for their success.

Anyone who contines to insist that Spygate was cheating either doesn't know what he's talking about or doesn't care.

And Deflate-gate is still up in the air with the VERY REAL possibility that the Pats will be completely exonerated.

The problem with you guys is you think that anyone employed by the NFL has to be smart. Guess what? They aren't.

That's why certain teams dominate and others lose consistently. Because the gap between the smart and the stupid is exacerbated in the nfl because of the small si2e of the gene pool.

Take the Bills for example. I've been writing about them since 2001, and in that time either a majority or a significant section of the fan-base and the local media agreed WITH EVERY STUPID DECISION the organi2ation took and fought tooth and nail with those that didn't.

And where have we wound up after a decade plus of Rob Johnson and Gregg Williams and Drew Bledsoe and JP Losman and Dick Jauron and Trent Edwards and Dave Wannstedt
and Fit2 and Doug Marrone?

Out of 32 clubs, we have gone the longest without making the playoffs...

while the Pats have gone to 6 Superbowls, won 4 and were 2 highlight reel catches away from winning the other 2.

Would I like the Bills to have that level of success? Damn straight.

But we won't do it until we smarten up, and part of smartening up includes not listening to the ****ing morons that were onside with the succession of stupid decisions that have made us the leagues longest running LOSERS....

harmonkoz
02-02-2015, 02:15 PM
:blah:

YardRat
02-02-2015, 02:23 PM
It's a very sad day when respect for integrity, fair play, and honesty is overshadowed by accomplishments gained while intentionally forsaking the very attributes that form the foundation of competition.

CommissarSpartacus
02-02-2015, 02:32 PM
It's a very sad day when respect for integrity, fair play, and honesty is overshadowed by accomplishments gained while intentionally forsaking the very attributes that form the foundation of competition.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200806/r265603_1110214.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/41050917.jpg

I blame radical Islam myself...

YardRat
02-02-2015, 02:35 PM
You're going to have to cheat a lot better if you want to compete with Patti in the meme department.

CommissarSpartacus
02-02-2015, 02:48 PM
You're going to have to cheat a lot better if you want to compete with Patti in the meme department.

LOL! The idea that I compete with anyone here is ludicrous.

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2015, 02:51 PM

Are you referring to the Sabres tanking?

jpdex12
02-02-2015, 02:53 PM
What infuriates me about the cheating is that the Patriots don't need to cheat. They have the best coach of all time, without question. The guy makes amazing gameplans, schemes for opponents, bucks idiotic conventional wisdom, and trains up no names better than anyone in the history of the sport. His plan last night was great - run the slant/flat combo 65 times until the Seahawks stop it, wait for them to get an unfavorable matchup on the side, then throw over it. Amazing.

So pulling goofy crap like lying on the injury report or filming signals or running illegal tackle eligible plays are just completely asinine.
What infuriates me is that these *****s keep up their antics because even when the get caught doing something illegal they keep cheating because they don't get punished hard enough. Google why Woody Johnson is upset lately with the anal love Goodell gives Kraft and how coincidental it is to their success.

CommissarSpartacus
02-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Woody Johnson...

:rofl:

The guy that hired Eric Mangini, Belichek's DC, as head coach...AGAINST Belichek's approval.

Woody Johnson's an idiot and a scumbag and doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to whining about the Patriots.

ckg927
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Sparty forgets one key factor: IF we did the same stuff as the Pats did over the same time frame...and were just as successful on the field...the hammer would come down on us more than it has on New England.

Let's not forget that after Vince Lombardi left Green Bay, the Packers went into the toilet and had only 5 winning seasons between 1968 and 1991. They had a long streak of not making playoff games either from 1982-1994. And during this time frame, they made as many dumb personnel decisions as the Bills did.

upstart
02-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Sparty forgets one key factor: IF we did the same stuff as the Pats did over the same time frame...and were just as successful on the field...the hammer would come down on us more than it has on New England.

LOL

No you wouldn't be just as successful as the Pats.

Generalissimus Gibby
02-02-2015, 04:50 PM

Its okay Dr. Lecter, it is obvious that years of systematic brutality and abuse inflicted against you and the Buffalo Bills by the hands of the New England Patriots has given you Stockholm Syndrome. Because I care about you and your mental health, here is what you are dealing with:

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology) phenomenon in which hostages (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostage) express empathy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy) and sympathy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy) and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuse) from their captors for an act of kindness.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome#cite_note-FBI_bulletin-1)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome#cite_note-2) The FBI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI)'s Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 8% of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome#cite_note-3)
Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_bonding), which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other."[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome#cite_note-4) One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud). It suggests that the bonding is the individual's response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be perceived as a threat.[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome#cite_note-5)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Now relax Mehs, through medications, counseling, and healing you can recovery your manhood and learn that it is indeed to hate the New England Patriots as I do. Its okay that you quit fighting the Patriots and have succumbed to the illusion that they are right in being cheats, hacks, and cut throats who have yet to win a single championship without the aid of questionable referee calls, out and out cheating, or frankly bizaare play calling by the opposing team. Mehs, I cannot tell you how to recover your mind, but I do understand that New York state is home to Bellvue and many other very good mental healthcare centers. I would advise that you take your troubled soul to them. Get well soon my friend, oh and **** THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. Better yet I throw the words of Bostonians against New Yorker John Jay back at them and say DAMN THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! DAMN THOSE WHO WON'T STAY UP ALL NIGHT DAMNING THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! DAMN THOSE WHO WON'T LIGHT A CANDLE AND STAY UP ALL NIGHT DAMNING THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

ckg927
02-02-2015, 04:53 PM
LOL

No you wouldn't be just as successful as the Pats.

As Huey of The Boondocks would say...."READ, DUMMY!" I used the word IF for a reason.

upstart
02-02-2015, 05:11 PM
As Huey of The Boondocks would say...."READ, DUMMY!" I used the word IF for a reason.

Carl all you need to say is...."The Pats are a fantastic team, which is why they won the SB"

justasportsfan
02-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Jesus, you guys are hysterical.

Insisting that we have to "hate" other organi2ations for their success.

Anyone who contines to insist that Spygate was cheating either doesn't know what he's talking about or doesn't care.

And Deflate-gate is still up in the air with the VERY REAL possibility that the Pats will be completely exonerated.

The problem with you guys is you think that anyone employed by the NFL has to be smart. Guess what? They aren't.

That's why certain teams dominate and others lose consistently. Because the gap between the smart and the stupid is exacerbated in the nfl because of the small si2e of the gene pool.

Take the Bills for example. I've been writing about them since 2001, and in that time either a majority or a significant section of the fan-base and the local media agreed WITH EVERY STUPID DECISION the organi2ation took and fought tooth and nail with those that didn't.

And where have we wound up after a decade plus of Rob Johnson and Gregg Williams and Drew Bledsoe and JP Losman and Dick Jauron and Trent Edwards and Dave Wannstedt
and Fit2 and Doug Marrone?

Out of 32 clubs, we have gone the longest without making the playoffs...

while the Pats have gone to 6 Superbowls, won 4 and were 2 highlight reel catches away from winning the other 2.

Would I like the Bills to have that level of success? Damn straight.

But we won't do it until we smarten up, and part of smartening up includes not listening to the ****ing morons that were onside with the succession of stupid decisions that have made us the leagues longest running LOSERS....

Its sports hate dummy. No one here wishes Lynch would run Brady or Bb with his car

BertSquirtgum
02-02-2015, 06:16 PM

The Patriots can all ****ing die.

BertSquirtgum
02-02-2015, 06:30 PM
So am I dumbass.

Rooting for a team does not mean that one can't give credit to other teams.

But hey - call me stupid when I'm not the one missing the point

How many times did you jerk off to the Tom Brady poster above your bed last night?

Dr. Lecter
02-02-2015, 06:32 PM
How many times did you jerk off to the Tom Brady poster above your bed last night?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's so funny.

In a Junior High sort of way

DraftBoy
02-02-2015, 06:39 PM

If some of the reactions in this thread and on social media last night from Bills fans are what you consider natural then you and a whole lot of other people need to put the keyboard down and take a break for a little while.

Except Paladin...he's cool.

paladin warrior
02-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Carl all you need to say is...."The Pats are a fantastic team, which is why they won the SB" W T F . you still here. I told you stfup AND STFUP.!!!! Carl say ; Your head is Butthead-so real. By way. Do you have fun with taking vagina pills and shove it Tom B .in the mouth (deep throat.) in the middle SB field . " The Pats are a fantastic cheater teams . which why they won spy gate and cheater 2 time in a roll in the SB.

YardRat
02-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Not to go off on a tangent, but I have to admit the trailer for Ted2 was pretty damn funny.

yanklovver
02-02-2015, 07:55 PM
So if your so elated that the PATS won, go on their board to give congratulations. Maybe you just started this thread to get a rise out of the fans on here!!!! /
Yes that's me.

SpikedLemonade
02-02-2015, 08:02 PM
W T F . you still here. I told you stfup AND STFUP.!!!! Carl say ; Your head is Butthead-so real. By way. Do you have fun with taking vagina pills and shove it Tom B .in the mouth (deep throat.) in the middle SB field . " The Pats are a fantastic cheater teams . which why they won spy gate and cheater 2 time in a roll in the SB.

Comedy gold!

CommissarSpartacus
02-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Sparty forgets one key factor: IF we did the same stuff as the Pats did over the same time frame...and were just as successful on the field...

If, if, if...

If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump his ass so much...

Historian
02-03-2015, 06:58 AM

I believe this is the post of the year, Rat.

I don't care if its spying, deflating, corking a bat, or wearing goal pads that are too big.

Your statement covers all of them.

Well put.

CommissarSpartacus
02-03-2015, 09:33 AM
I believe this is the post of the year, Rat.

I don't care if its spying, deflating, corking a bat, or wearing goal pads that are too big.

Your statement covers all of them.

Well put.

:rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YiYpaz2o3_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BuffaloRedleg
02-03-2015, 01:37 PM
lol they play a game let's not forget that. Arguing and joking and hating is fun, and that is what this is supposed to be.

This white knight syndrome amongst people who feel the need to defend the Patriots is kinda ridiculous. Some of you really have fallen victim to the NFLs masturbatory campaign to elevate the players and the league to something worth serious revelry and awe. I'm confident most NFL players couldn't manage a 7-11 so let's not give them too much respect.

There doesn't have to be anything logical about who I like and what grudges I hold. They are a fantastic football team but I don't have to "respect" them for anything, like I said, they play a game.

Joe Fo Sho
02-03-2015, 03:02 PM
I could not care less if you would like to congratulate the Patriots, that's entirely up to you. I just don't understand why you would do it on a Bills forum? If you really want to congratulate the Patriots and their fans, go to a Patriots forum and do it there. What are there, like 3 active Pats fans on here - chris66, upstart, and spartacus? Send them a direct message.

Starting a thread like this here seems pointless, just like bumping a 3 year old thread to show you were right or calling someone out as wrong. It's stupid. I'm glad everyone knows there are no hard feelings between you and New England, maybe Spartacus won't be embarrassed anymore.

BertSquirtgum
02-03-2015, 04:16 PM
I hope the Patriots go on a bus trip and drive off of a 1000ft cliff into a 1000ft deep lake.

Skooby
02-03-2015, 04:19 PM
I hope the Patriots go on a bus trip and drive off of a 1000ft cliff into a 1000ft deep lake.

Can you tell us how you really feel ??

Blondie
02-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Lecter was just in a really good mood cuz he won $50 in a pool. So he came out here drunk and high to congratulate the Patriots because they helped him win money.

Plain and simple.

Now can we stop giving the butt ****ing cheaters a pat on the back.

Generalissimus Gibby
02-03-2015, 04:23 PM

What do you call a Patriots team Bus going over the side of a 1000 foot cliff into a 1000 ft deep lake?

A damn shame, the average motor coach seats 50 and including the practice squad most NFL teams have rosters of 53 players which means that three would unfortunately still be around to torment us.

WagonCircler
02-03-2015, 07:12 PM
I watched Gronk on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

I withdraw my congratulations.

He might be the biggest buffoon on Earth.

DraftBoy
02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
I watched Gronk on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

I withdraw my congratulations.

He might be the biggest buffoon on Earth.

It really took you till last night to realize that? You're talking about a guy who I'm pretty sure gets himself off at the thought of somebody being "Gronked".

CommissarSpartacus
02-03-2015, 07:47 PM
I just don't understand why you would do it on a Bills forum? If you really want to congratulate the Patriots and their fans, go to a Patriots forum and do it there.

Why do it here?

To try to teach something to the dumbass section of Bills fandom.

One doesn't need to be a drunken buffoon to be a Bills fan.

And just because one is a Bills fan does not mean that one can't be a football fan as well with an ability to recogni2e excellence somewhere else.

Blondie
02-03-2015, 08:13 PM

Yes they do... Its the only thing that explains these guys :D

WagonCircler
02-04-2015, 12:29 AM
It really took you till last night to realize that? You're talking about a guy who I'm pretty sure gets himself off at the thought of somebody being "Gronked".

I had never heard him speak before.

I wish I could still say that.

DraftBoy
02-04-2015, 05:24 AM
I had never heard him speak before.

I wish I could still say that.

My condolences.

Joe Fo Sho
02-04-2015, 06:59 AM
Why do it here?

To try to teach something to the dumbass section of Bills fandom.

And just because one is a Bills fan does not mean that one can't be a football fan as well with an ability to recogni2e excellence somewhere else.

Uh oh, are we embarrassing you again?

CommissarSpartacus
02-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Uh oh, are we embarrassing you again?

Again? You're a constant embarrassment to me.

Smarten up...

Joe Fo Sho
02-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Again? You're a constant embarrassment to me.

Smarten up...

Nice to know how serious you take this game, you must be a blast at parties........................................

WagonCircler
02-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Nice to know how serious you take this game, you must be a blast at parties........................................

This presumes that people actually invite him to parties.

Joe Fo Sho
02-04-2015, 03:00 PM
This presumes that people actually invite him to parties.

C'mon, everyone has that one friend that they invite to parties just because they make everyone else look smart. I'll start to call mine Spartacus, he'll like the nickname because he has no choice.

CommissarSpartacus
02-04-2015, 03:04 PM

I only party with people who have a sense of humor, something the Pats haters have a severe shortage of....

Zero
02-04-2015, 03:05 PM
W T F . you still here. I told you stfup AND STFUP.!!!! Carl say ; Your head is Butthead-so real. By way. Do you have fun with taking vagina pills and shove it Tom B .in the mouth (deep throat.) in the middle SB field . " The Pats are a fantastic cheater teams . which why they won spy gate and cheater 2 time in a roll in the SB.

LMFAO

I wish I could give this post a second "like"..

Joe Fo Sho
02-04-2015, 03:06 PM
I only party with people who have a sense of humor, something the Pats haters have a severe shortage of....

Everybody who doesn't... get invited...... to parties.. always...... comes up with some sort... of excuse....

justasportsfan
02-04-2015, 03:15 PM
you must be a blast at parties........................................

you have to have friends to get invited to parties . Unless he's putting up his own party and pets and stuffed toys counts as a party.

Dr. Lecter
02-04-2015, 03:23 PM
you have to have friends to get invited to parties . Unless he's putting up his own party and pets and stuffed toys counts as a party.

Those are also know as "JustaParties".

He goes crazy sometimes and has TWO cups of tea!

CommissarSpartacus
02-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Everybody who doesn't... get invited...... to parties.. always...... comes up with some sort... of excuse....

Yup, that's me. never get out of my mom's basement...

CommissarSpartacus
02-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Those are also know as "JustaParties".

He goes crazy sometimes and has TWO cups of tea!

Some people never learn, huh?

I can't even remember all the stupid things that people have said about me through the years.

Why do some people think that doubling down on having said something stupid by adding something delusional is an effective technique?

Dr. Lecter
02-04-2015, 03:33 PM
At least when I call you a cranky, old ****ing curmudgeon it's true.............

CommissarSpartacus
02-04-2015, 03:37 PM
At least when I call you a cranky, old ****ing curmudgeon it's true.............

Not quite true... "cranky, old ****ing curmudgeon who looks astonishingly young for his age" is more accurate.

Blondie
02-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Not quite true... "cranky, old ****ing curmudgeon who looks astonishingly young for his age" is more accurate.

Shiva I will be the judge of that here soon enough!! Haha!!