• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Thank GOD this is over - Let's move on to the offseason

It'll be nauseating to hear all about the Patriot dynasty* and the Brady love fest. To me they won only because the Seahawks decided to lose with a baffling playcall. The Pats shouldn't have been allowed to be in that game in the first place, so the whole SuperBowl Champ* thing will be just another asterisk to me. I hope that the Pats will just go downhill from here, with all the deflategate investigation and punishment etc.

I'm glad to just start focusing on the draft and the offseason activity for the Bills.

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Thank GOD this is over - Let's move on to the offseason

Now we can get back to *****ing about every move Whaley makes with players until camp, followed by the obligatory 3-13 prediction we will be instructed to embrace without question by many.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'd rather do that than think about the Pats winning*.

Comment

• Lone Stranger
        • Sep 2002

I don't know what you guys think but that is one of the best Super Bowls ever, despite the idiotic call at the end. The game switched back and forth several times with the game in doubt till the final few seconds. I almost turned the TV off when Seattle went up 24-14 and having full control of the game at that point. Something told me to hang in there and I was justly rewarded. I am not a Pats lover but a great game is a great game.

Comment

• GreedoII
          • Aug 2007

It was an ok game not spectacular. Miss tackles galore...dink and dunk crap...last Q was weird and like a folly more than anything else.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

More dinks and dunks than a gay coffee shop.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• harmonkoz
              Spartacus is a troll
              • Oct 2002

Tell that to the crazy a** Seahawks fans. I thought we were bad...

The Original Seattle Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analytics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
              The Dolphins Blow, the Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the arse.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

I like the looks of that forum… sharp.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by harmonkoz View Post
                  Tell that to the crazy a** Seahawks fans. I thought we were bad...

http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=2
                  The one guy wants to dump Wilson (who didn't call the play) and trade up for Mariota. Yeah, that will solve everything and is completely realistic.

I guess every board has it's share of window lickers after all.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• harmonkoz
                    Spartacus is a troll
                    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I thought so too. Something about that dark look that I like quite a bit. Same kind of setup on my phone.
                    The Dolphins Blow, the Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the arse.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      I've never been a fan of dark background. Ours is so much cleaner.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

It isn't completely over until Goodell licks the Patriot's balls one last time before the end of the league year and fully exonerates them of Deflategate.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Spartacus
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                          It isn't completely over until Goodell licks the Patriot's balls one last time before the end of the league year and fully exonerates them of Deflategate.
                          My tebya razdavim

Comment

Working...
                          X