PDA

View Full Version : Thank GOD this is over - Let's move on to the offseason

Mr. Miyagi
02-02-2015, 09:11 AM
It'll be nauseating to hear all about the Patriot dynasty* and the Brady love fest. To me they won only because the Seahawks decided to lose with a baffling playcall. The Pats shouldn't have been allowed to be in that game in the first place, so the whole SuperBowl Champ* thing will be just another asterisk to me. I hope that the Pats will just go downhill from here, with all the deflategate investigation and punishment etc.

I'm glad to just start focusing on the draft and the offseason activity for the Bills.

:gobills:

Night Train
02-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Now we can get back to *****ing about every move Whaley makes with players until camp, followed by the obligatory 3-13 prediction we will be instructed to embrace without question by many. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
02-02-2015, 09:27 AM
I'd rather do that than think about the Pats winning*.

Lone Stranger
02-02-2015, 09:44 AM
I don't know what you guys think but that is one of the best Super Bowls ever, despite the idiotic call at the end. The game switched back and forth several times with the game in doubt till the final few seconds. I almost turned the TV off when Seattle went up 24-14 and having full control of the game at that point. Something told me to hang in there and I was justly rewarded. I am not a Pats lover but a great game is a great game.

GreedoII
02-02-2015, 09:48 AM
It was an ok game not spectacular. Miss tackles galore...dink and dunk crap...last Q was weird and like a folly more than anything else.

The King
02-02-2015, 09:51 AM
More dinks and dunks than a gay coffee shop.

harmonkoz
02-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Tell that to the crazy a** Seahawks fans. I thought we were bad...

http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=2

The King
02-02-2015, 10:11 AM
I like the looks of that forum… sharp.

Night Train
02-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Tell that to the crazy a** Seahawks fans. I thought we were bad...

http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=2

The one guy wants to dump Wilson (who didn't call the play) and trade up for Mariota. Yeah, that will solve everything and is completely realistic.

I guess every board has it's share of window lickers after all.

harmonkoz
02-02-2015, 10:34 AM

I thought so too. Something about that dark look that I like quite a bit. Same kind of setup on my phone.

Mr. Miyagi
02-02-2015, 11:05 AM
I've never been a fan of dark background. Ours is so much cleaner.

YardRat
02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
It isn't completely over until Goodell licks the Patriot's balls one last time before the end of the league year and fully exonerates them of Deflategate.

CommissarSpartacus
02-02-2015, 02:45 PM
It isn't completely over until Goodell licks the Patriot's balls one last time before the end of the league year and fully exonerates them of Deflategate.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hDwQKs7uUI4/TcZfp1NGclI/AAAAAAAABsY/RYsBBNjoqBg/s400/cherry+on+top.jpg