The Patriots win is a good thing for the Bills. Here's why........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

The Patriots win is a good thing for the Bills. Here's why........

I know there are Bills fans (including myself) who wanted the Pats to lose. In a way, this is a good thing! Like Ric Flair used to say "In order to be the man, you must beat the man." In saying that, I'm hoping that Terry, Kim, Rex and the rest of the Bills brass realize that getting a decent QB and O-Line upgrade is now even now imperative! That's what the Bills must do in order to say they have truly arrived.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • GreedoII
    • Aug 2007

Re: The Patriots win is a good thing for the Bills. Here's why........

Until Brady retires we are screwed.

Comment

• Dr. Who
      • Jul 2002

The Patriots are beatable. Seattle should have won.
      We can have a dominating defense and a good run game.
      I still think EJ will be better than most of you surmise, but someone will be brought in who can at least be a game manager.
      However, the idea that this game suddenly clarifies for Pegula and Ryan the need to upgrade the line and qb is risable.

Regardless, if one is going to make this a "whine about a franchise qb" thread --- which it will likely turn into, one should at least offer a plausible route to acquiring one.
      Hint: there really isn't one for 2015.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
        • Sep 2012

Unless this game convinces Brady or Belichick to retire, there is no way it benefits us. It actually hurts us otherwise, as it again cements New England as a team to take less money for and chase rings.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Bellowing4DaBills
          • Dec 2008

Unless one has down syndrome, one should not take life advice from wrestlers.
          The Bills Make Me Wanna Below

Comment

• notacon
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by blackonyx89 View Post
            I know there are Bills fans (including myself) who wanted the Pats to lose. In a way, this is a good thing! Like Ric Flair used to say "In order to be the man, you must beat the man." In saying that, I'm hoping that Terry, Kim, Rex and the rest of the Bills brass realize that getting a decent QB and O-Line upgrade is now even now imperative! That's what the Bills must do in order to say they have truly arrived.
            Huh?? Do you really think that it took another SB victory by the Pats to realize what everyone in the world already knows???

If it took this last SB for the "Bills brass" to know this than we are in way bigger trouble than is imaginable.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

99.9% of the time a Pats win is never good for the Bills.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Strongman
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by GreedoII View Post
                Until Brady retires we are screwed.
                I don't that's going to change a thing. Brady is a product of the Cheats' system. In 2008, a scrub like Matt Cassell took them to an 11-5 season. Garoppolo is much better than Cassell.

Comment

• GreedoII
                  • Aug 2007

NE winning is never a good thing...

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Strongman View Post
                    Garoppolo is much better than Cassell.
                    That's impossible to know at this stage of his career. It makes as much sense as saying Brock Osweiler is the next Aaron Rodgers because he's been on the bench behind a HOF QB.

Comment

• jamze132
                      • Jun 2003

My wife is a die-hard Seahawks fan and after the game, I told her, just to rub it in, that Buffalo beat NE this year... I didn't bother to mention they rested their core guys because I know she isn't tracking that.. lol

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89 View Post
                        No offense but do you mean being NE's beeyatch for the past 15 years was not enough that we needed the Pats to win the sb to wake up?
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by notacon View Post
                          Huh?? Do you really think that it took another SB victory by the Pats to realize what everyone in the world already knows???

If it took this last SB for the "Bills brass" to know this than we are in way bigger trouble than is imaginable.
                          Pretty much.

Comment

• Gibby
                            Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                            • Jun 2006

New England winning, unless they are already eliminated from the playoffs and therefore them winning eliminates a team in our way for a playoff spot, is never a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X