• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Missing Fantasy Football - try Goal Line Blitz

I just bought a Casual team for players 1-40. If anyone is looking to create a new player or start fresh let me know.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Anyone Still Playing Goal Line Blitz

I've still got an account and some points built up, I've been thinking about checking it out again.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Yeah, I'm definitely in for two players Bedard. I'll do a Center and a Free Safety.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

I did a C already… sorry. But me too. I had a ton of points so I figured I would dust them off.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by The King View Post
          I did a C already… sorry. But me too. I had a ton of points so I figured I would dust them off.
          LOL...no biggie...how about G and FS?

Haven't looked around the forums yet, are there any updated build plans out there? I'll have to start from scratch, considering I remember so little and I'm sure there have been a ton of changes.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

I'm grabbing at straws. I built a couple guys today to get the previous seasons boost in...
            It was all

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I got locked out of my account conveniently enough.
                It was all

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

I can still get in to mine.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Re: Missing Fantasy Football - try Goal Line Blitz

Im back in. Making offers like crazy.
                    It was all

Comment

Working...
                    X