PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about DeflationGate

Mike
02-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Ask yourself, 'Why does the NFL allow teams to Bring their Own Balls?"

Isn't that odd? Shouldn't the NFL just provide identical balls?

The NFL want QBs & Teams to select their own balls.

"In my career as a player, I didn't hear much about deflated footballs. But I know every quarterback works on them to get them ready for games, and I know if there's an advantage to be had, someone has figured it out."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2356743-how-do-nfl-teams-really-cheat

EricStratton
02-07-2015, 01:12 PM
That is one detail that surprised me to, I would have assumed the league provided the balls on game day all worked in to the same specks

IlluminatusUIUC
02-07-2015, 01:16 PM
That is one detail that surprised me to, I would have assumed the league provided the balls on game day all worked in to the same specks

They used to IIRC, but Brady and Manning convinced them to change the rule 8 years ago.

YardRat
02-07-2015, 02:13 PM
They should revert to the old rules, and reinforce them by bringing the condition of the footballs under the supervision of the league at all times. And, the real 'truth' behind DeflateGate will be revealed as soon as Goodell and Kraft come up with something they believe will be tolerated by the public.

Albany,n.y.
02-10-2015, 06:41 AM
At least it wasn't the Bills that Holmes destroyed in KC. I checked & the Bills didn't play KC when Bowen was a Bill.

gebobs
02-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Bowen seems to be confused between unethical on the one hand and explicitly against the rules on the other.