PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Will EJ Manuel Make The Cut In 2015?

BillsImpossible
02-09-2015, 07:26 PM
What is EJ Manuel doing this off-season to improve his on-field performance in 2015?

Has he hired Kurt Warner or any other QB guru to help with his accuracy issues?

Is he putting his body through the kind of off-season training Jerry Rice was legendary for?

I really want EJ Manuel to succeed in 2015 and lead the Bills to the playoffs and a Super Bowl Championship.

I also want a shiny new Porsche 911 gifted to me out of the kindness of some millionaires heart.

Will EJ make the cut?

Will EJ Manuel be a Buffalo Bill in 2015 or will Rex Ryan kiss his ass goodbye?

k-oneputt
02-09-2015, 08:52 PM
What kind of poll is that ? Both the choices will probably happen.

Mace
02-09-2015, 09:33 PM
I voted yes. Doesn't matter, he's not going anywhere this year no matter how he doesn't have accuracy and doesn't have what it takes to win a super bowl.

Night Train
02-10-2015, 03:10 AM
I voted for Rand Paul.

trapezeus
02-10-2015, 09:44 AM
the board is dead during the offseason these days. what kind of question is this? even ardent haters of EJ know we have few options. if we bring in two week FA and a late round pick, EJ has to be really inexplicably bad to not be on the roster.

I'll give bills impossible all my zone bux if he isn't on the roster at the start of the season due to merit. if there is an injury that's another thing.

Mr. Miyagi
02-10-2015, 09:50 AM
You start the worst threads Kimpossible.

OpIv37
02-10-2015, 10:38 AM
There is no doubt that EJ is on the roster next year because, despite his flaws, there simply aren't 2 QB's who are better that are available.

There probably isn't even one.

feldspar
02-10-2015, 11:11 AM
My guess is that the Bills will go with zero quarterbacks next year. They'll go all in on the "no quarterback under Center" routine. Nobody will expect it.

jamze132
02-10-2015, 11:25 AM
wait for poll

sudzy
02-10-2015, 04:25 PM
My guess is that the Bills will go with zero quarterbacks next year. They'll go all in on the "no quarterback under Center" routine. Nobody will expect it.

It would have to work better the starting EJ.

YardRat
02-10-2015, 04:29 PM

The WildCat has already been exposed and relegated to the trick play pile.

Ginger Vitis
02-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Just another thread from Bills Impossible about EJ Manuel that is a slight variation on his other Manuel threads but is basically the same as his other Manuel threads

Bill Cody
02-11-2015, 10:49 AM
This is good news. We'll have a lot more QB's to pick from once teams find out they have to cut everyone that isn't Super Bowl quality.

stuckincincy
02-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Duh...Manual is the only QB they have on their roster. I'm guessing he stays. :earpoke:

BillsImpossible
02-11-2015, 07:22 PM
the board is dead during the offseason these days. what kind of question is this? even ardent haters of EJ know we have few options. if we bring in two week FA and a late round pick, EJ has to be really inexplicably bad to not be on the roster.

I'll give bills impossible all my zone bux if he isn't on the roster at the start of the season due to merit. if there is an injury that's another thing.

I like how you left yourself with an injury opt out in the contract, lol.

Merit. You said the big word.

There's a big difference between last year and 2015.

EJ Manuel was handed the starting position on a silver platter regardless of his play last year in training camp and the pre-season.

That's not going to happen again, and I can guarantee it.

I'll match your bet, trapezeus. If I lose, all of my cherished ZoneBux go to you.

I think EJ Manuel will be cut. If he doesn't get cut, I lose. No option clause necessary.

BillsImpossible
02-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Duh...Manual is the only QB they have on their roster. I'm guessing he stays. :earpoke:

Would you be willing to wager all of your precious ZoneBux on that?

Let's make a deal.

BillsImpossible
02-11-2015, 07:38 PM
I voted for Rand Paul.

There's not enough gold to pay the NFL. Not a fan of Rand Paul at all, and the nuts don't fall far from the tree. Dude is dangerous and radical like his dad, Ron Paul who had a lot of good ideas, and a lot of bad ideas too.

Are you insinuating that I'm nuts to think that EJ Manuel will be cut in 2015?

I think you're nuts not to think that.

What makes you, or anyone here think for a single moment that EJ Manuel is going to get better?

Who's he training with? What is he doing in the off-season to get better?

Why don't we hear or see Tweets about what EJ Manuel has planned for this off-season?

He's going to get cut.

Bill Cody
02-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Would you be willing to wager all of your precious ZoneBux on that?

Let's make a deal.

I'm in on that. Let's wager 22000 ZB's

BillsImpossible
02-12-2015, 06:51 PM
You start the worst threads Kimpossible.

Thank you, Mr. Miyagi.

This poll question was by design. I'm surprised at the results.

It was a trick question because there's no way in hell they keep EJ Manuel as the backup, again.

If EJ can not win the qb competition, there's no reason to keep him as the backup.

Manuel either wins the starting job, or he's gone.

Jeff Tuel outplayed EJ Manuel in training camp last year and I expect the same thing to happen in 2015, but this time EJ will not get the benefit of the doubt.

The only reason why Manuel started in 2014 was because he was a first round draft pick.

BillsImpossible
02-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Here's another thing to consider.

The film.

When coaches say they are making, "player evaluations," that means they are watching a lot of digital football tape.

Training camp practices are filmed too, and I have no doubt that the coaching staff is closely looking at EJ Manuel's 2014 training camp film just as much as his preseason and 4 regular season starts.

Rex Ryan is going to have flashbacks from last year after watching Geno Smith suck.

"Same thing as Geno," he said without a doubt.

The film is EJ Manuel's worst enemy.

Jeff Tuel outplayed Manuel early in training camp but never got rewarded for it. I think he realized that no matter how well he played, EJ was going to start regardless. Doug Whaley made sure there would be no competition for EJ Manuel.

That's got to be very deflating. You did a better job than the other guy, but the other guy wins by 1st round draft pick default.