PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Strength of Schedule, Opponents announced

stuckincincy
02-12-2015, 03:35 AM
BUF:

SOS:

19. Buffalo Bills: 124-131-1, .486

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

Opponents:

Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Texans, Colts, Bengals, Cowboys, Giants
Away: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Jaguars, Titans, Chiefs, Eagles, Redskins

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24921691/nfl-announces-2015-regular-season-opponents

Night Train
02-12-2015, 03:48 AM
3-13

:assclown:

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2015, 05:53 AM
14-2

Meathead
02-12-2015, 06:09 AM
pretty good sched. toughest teams at home, no west coast trips

ten wins

Historian
02-12-2015, 06:12 AM
11-5

swiper
02-12-2015, 06:24 AM
pretty good sched. toughest teams at home, no west coast trips

ten wins

Good pick-up on the no west coast thing. Travel schedule looks cool.

imbondz
02-12-2015, 06:24 AM
I've already got tickets to the Titans game. Don't know when it is yet tho

swiper
02-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Titans will be interesting to watch having added Dick LeBeau as their DC.

Topas
02-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Titans will be interesting to watch having added Dick LeBeau as their DC.

Really? I missed that. I guess I have to root for them, or at least for their D in the games other than vs us.

Historian
02-12-2015, 07:33 AM
With Dallas and the Giants coming in here, my guess is that every game will sell out...AGAIN.

I expect a Sunday, a Monday and a Thursday nighter. Probably one at home.

better days
02-12-2015, 08:22 AM
With Dallas and the Giants coming in here, my guess is that every game will sell out...AGAIN.

I would love to see a Monday night game against the Cowboys.

Joe Fo Sho
02-12-2015, 08:28 AM
I would love to see a Monday night game against the Cowboys.

Yeah, payback for the last time.

Man, being at that game was awesome for 59 minutes then it became the worst thing ever.

Night Train
02-12-2015, 08:29 AM

Don't forget the Sunday morning Tea & Scones Bowl vs the Jags.

Historian
02-12-2015, 09:32 AM

I think it's all good pub, for what I believe is going to be a very good football team this fall.

better days
02-12-2015, 12:34 PM

I just read on a Jax site that the Jags-Bills game could be the first game that the NFL streams over the Net.

It sounded like if that happens, it will not be on National TV but will be on local TV in the Jax & Buffalo market & Directv Sunday ticket.

I don't like the sound of that, not sure if I could stream it on my TV, might have to watch it on my computer monitor which would suck.

Strongman
02-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Yes, I know about division strength and how we, in the AFCE, are considered to be one of the weaker divisions, but I'm not a fan of how the Cheatriots get one of the top 10 easiest schedules.

I'm not sure on how that can be fixed though.

Joe Fo Sho
02-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Yes, I know about division strength and how we, in the AFCE, are considered to be one of the weaker divisions, but I'm not a fan of how the Cheatriots get one of the top 10 easiest schedules.

I'm not sure on how that can be fixed though.

It'll get fixed when the Bills, Dolphins and Jets stop playing like jackwagons and start competing for the division title.

Don't Panic
02-12-2015, 03:07 PM
If we can go 5-1 in the division, there's a chance we can get to 12 wins. Best case scenario IMO. I can't see us being any worse than 8-8 w/o multiple major injuries.

jamze132
02-12-2015, 04:58 PM
8-8 with EJ.

10-6 with anyone better.

better days
02-13-2015, 06:20 AM
8-8 with EJ.

10-6 with anyone better.

Rex & Jim Kelly were both on WGR yesterday. Rex in the morning & Kelly in the afternoon. Should be in the archives for those that missed it.

Both Rex & Kelly said it was possible EJ improves this year, but neither said it was a sure thing.

Rex said EJ has to make better use of his legs, that he has the ability to move around & he needs to do that.

Kelly said the most important thing is the offensive system has to suit the QB.

That a QB that is good in in one system will be terrible in a different system.

Kelly said only a few QB's like Brady are capable of playing well no matter the system.

better days
02-13-2015, 06:30 AM
And Kelly also said in regards to Incognito that you have to have a thick skin to survive in a NFL locker room & if Martin did not like what Incognito had to say, he should have stood up to him.

Herd bull
02-19-2015, 11:25 PM
I just read on a Jax site that the Jags-Bills game could be the first game that the NFL streams over the Net.

It sounded like if that happens, it will not be on National TV but will be on local TV in the Jax & Buffalo market & Directv Sunday ticket.

I don't like the sound of that, not sure if I could stream it on my TV, might have to watch it on my computer monitor which would suck.
I can't watch a Bills game on a screen smaller than 50 inches.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-20-2015, 10:12 AM

Why on earth would the NFL or the networks do that? What else would they be competing against on Sunday Morning? Meet the Press and paid ads for the Ab Destroyer?

stuckincincy
02-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Why on earth would the NFL or the networks do that? What else would they be competing against on Sunday Morning? Meet the Press and paid ads for the Ab Destroyer?

The A.M. games are the ones played in London:

http://www.nfl.com/international

better days
02-20-2015, 11:29 AM

The NFL plans to have a live stream of one of the games this year as an experiment over the Net.

Most likely to gauge how much interest there would be by NFL fans to watch games in that format for future increased revenue.

The Jags-Bills game is not definite, but is a posibility for that game.

I hope that the Bills game is on National TV, I have my breakfast menu all planned out, Steak & eggs, hash browns & Bloody Mary.

It would be hard to eat that at my computer desk.

stuckincincy
02-20-2015, 12:08 PM
I hope that the Bills game is on National TV, I have my breakfast menu all planned out, Steak & eggs, hash browns & Bloody Mary.

It

Try these:

http://hungryjackpotatoes.com/product/premium-hashbrown-potatoes/

Cooking tips:

Use half a box. Dump into a bowl with hot water, cover bowl with foil for the wait time. Then they hydrate.

Six or seven minutes in, start to heat up a large 12 inch+ fry pan on medium high and pour in a quarter cup or so of olive, canola, vegetable oil. Adjust as necessary to avoid burning and smoking.

When hydration is done, dump the bowl quickly into the middle of the pan. It will spatter mightily - water into hot oil...then spread 'e around the pan

Spice with paprika, parsley flakes, tumeric (gives a nice yellowish color). Just a bit of salt - save salt for after cooking - to personal taste. Let'em fry to done-ness per your preference on one side, then flip. Figure on 8 minutes, adjust your steak 'n eggs cooking times accordingly.

Ingtar33
02-20-2015, 12:49 PM
BUF:

SOS:

19. Buffalo Bills: 124-131-1, .486

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

Opponents:

Home: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Texans, Colts, Bengals, Cowboys, Giants
Away: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Jaguars, Titans, Chiefs, Eagles, Redskins

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24921691/nfl-announces-2015-regular-season-opponents

I see 8 likely wins, even with EJ at QB. if we have a good off season that number could go up a bit.

better days
02-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Try these:

http://hungryjackpotatoes.com/product/premium-hashbrown-potatoes/

Cooking tips:

Use half a box. Dump into a bowl with hot water, cover bowl with foil for the wait time. Then they hydrate.

Six or seven minutes in, start to heat up a large 12 inch+ fry pan on medium high and pour in a quarter cup or so of olive, canola, vegetable oil. Adjust as necessary to avoid burning and smoking.

When hydration is done, dump the bowl quickly into the middle of the pan. It will spatter mightily - water into hot oil...then spread 'e around the pan

Spice with paprika, parsley flakes, tumeric (gives a nice yellowish color). Just a bit of salt - save salt for after cooking - to personal taste. Let'em fry to done-ness per your preference on one side, then flip. Figure on 8 minutes, adjust your steak 'n eggs cooking times accordingly.

Thanks for the tip, I will give them a try.

I will make sure I have it down before the Jags game.

I love paprika & parsley on my potatoes.

Then salt & pepper after they are cooked.

Sounds great.