PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Should Pack His Denver Baggage And Shuffle Off To Buffalo

BillsImpossible
02-14-2015, 05:21 PM
There's no easy way out.

Is there any other team in the league that is a quarterback away from winning the Super Bowl besides the Buffalo Bills?

If Peyton Manning has a 2 year plan to finish his career, Buffalo makes perfect sense in my twisted utopian NFL mind.

He can play against Tom Brady at least twice a year in Buffalo with Rex Ryan as his coach.

I don't think Manning is satisfied with 1 ring. His brother has 2, so there's no doubt he wants to play again.

If I were him, I'd want to finish my career playing in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills against the 4 time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.

Imagine Peyton Manning signing with the Buffalo Bills.

It's about as unlikely as Rex Ryan signing with the Buffalo Bills.

Excellent defense with a great defensive coach and maybe Peyton Manning too?

All the Bills need is you, Peyton Manning. "And this you can fix, so!"

Come home to Buffalo, Peyton! You're like the Hulk Hogan or Rocky of the NFL bro.

The Ultimate Warrior and Mr. Miyagi have been killing us since 2000.

Ginger Vitis
02-14-2015, 06:34 PM
How many QBs are you going to suggest the Bills go after,,Right now you're up to 10-

Night Train
02-14-2015, 07:14 PM
I had Veal Marsala for dinner.

coastal
02-14-2015, 08:18 PM
How about u shampoo my crotch

justasportsfan
02-14-2015, 08:30 PM
What's the meaning of life?

Jamiezzz
02-14-2015, 08:55 PM
Case of cabin fever.

Skooby
02-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Peyton moving to Buffalo from Denver would tell me two things, one I'm not awake & the other is my sheets are soaked (not in any specific order).

YardRat
02-15-2015, 05:39 AM
I guess considering how rigged the game has become, if the league wants to give Peyton one more shot at a ring it might as well be in Buffalo.

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-15-2015, 05:46 AM
omg, the Bills should like.... totally pick up Aaron Rodgers this offseason and sign Tom Brady to be his backup. what do you guys think?

YardRat
02-15-2015, 05:49 AM
omg, the Bills should like.... totally pick up Aaron Rodgers this offseason and sign Tom Brady to be his backup. what do you guys think?

I think you should let them battle it out in camp for the starter's job instead of pre-determining the depth chart.

sudzy
02-15-2015, 06:08 AM

Your right. Let's trade Kujo and Bryce Brown for Rodgers and Pears and Lawson for Brady

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Your right. Let's trade Kujo and Bryce Brown for Rodgers and Pears and Lawson for Brady

Thats the dumbest and least fair trade I've ever seen. The packers and patriots also should give up their first round picks this year and next year too if you wanna even this out.

BillsImpossible
02-15-2015, 09:22 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/1831094/denver-broncos-rumors-peyton-manning-planning-to-return-but-team-may-not-want-him/
Now new rumors may indicate why the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning have been so quiet on the matter — the Broncos may not want him back at all.
Bleacher Report‘s Jason Cole (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2360058-insider-buzz-broncos-undecided-on-peyton-manning-return-could-fail-physical) said this week that the Broncos may be fearful that injuries have caught up with Manning, who seemed to have lost a step as the year went on. As Cole noted, sources close to the team are saying the Broncos may look for a reason to fail Manning’s required physical.

BillsImpossible
02-15-2015, 09:37 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2360670-peyton-mannings-return-to-broncos-in-2015-is-best-case-scenario-for-denver

Sure, they have a new coach in Gary Kubiak, but this is a roster built to win now, especially if they break the bank to retain some of their big pending free agents, including Demaryius and Julius Thomas, Terrance Knighton, Rahim Moore and Orlando Franklin, among others.

Maybe, with so many key players due for a payday, the Broncos feel that cutting ties with Manning would clear a huge chunk of cap space and help them retain the core of a talented roster.

YardRat
02-15-2015, 09:54 AM
Maybe Denver should trade for Cousins.

BillsImpossible
02-15-2015, 10:09 AM
Maybe Denver should trade for Cousins.

Brock Osweiler.

http://www.denverpost.com/kickinit/ci_27483172/kickin-it-kiz-even-if-manning-returns-15

Even if Manning returns in '15, Osweiler should get time at QB

BillsImpossible
02-15-2015, 10:33 AM
How many QBs are you going to suggest the Bills go after,,Right now you're up to 10-

Let's count.

Mark Sanchez
Jay Cutler
Bryce Petty
Garrett Grayson
Bo Levi Mitchell
Brian Hoyer
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning

I'm up to 8, and have had a lot of fun by suggestion.

The Bills quarterback search has been a nightmare ever since Jim Kelly retired.

All I can do is dream, Ginger Vitis.

If the Broncos decide to release Peyton Manning, would you be or not be on board with the Bills trying to sign him?

BillsImpossible
02-15-2015, 11:47 AM
This is interesting.

Go to www.denverbroncos.com

Who's missing?

Mace
02-15-2015, 06:35 PM
I had Veal Marsala for dinner.

I had that for lunch, but without the veal, and all of the marsala stuff except beef stock. I had a cup of bouillion. I like to call it Mace's Lazy Veal Marsala.