• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Peyton Manning Should Pack His Denver Baggage And Shuffle Off To Buffalo

There's no easy way out.

Is there any other team in the league that is a quarterback away from winning the Super Bowl besides the Buffalo Bills?

If Peyton Manning has a 2 year plan to finish his career, Buffalo makes perfect sense in my twisted utopian NFL mind.

He can play against Tom Brady at least twice a year in Buffalo with Rex Ryan as his coach.

I don't think Manning is satisfied with 1 ring. His brother has 2, so there's no doubt he wants to play again.

If I were him, I'd want to finish my career playing in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills against the 4 time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.

Imagine Peyton Manning signing with the Buffalo Bills.

It's about as unlikely as Rex Ryan signing with the Buffalo Bills.

Excellent defense with a great defensive coach and maybe Peyton Manning too?

All the Bills need is you, Peyton Manning. "And this you can fix, so!"

Come home to Buffalo, Peyton! You're like the Hulk Hogan or Rocky of the NFL bro.

The Ultimate Warrior and Mr. Miyagi have been killing us since 2000.
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: Peyton Manning Should Pack His Denver Baggage And Shuffle Off To Buffalo

How many QBs are you going to suggest the Bills go after,,Right now you're up to 10-

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I had Veal Marsala for dinner.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

How about u shampoo my crotch

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

What's the meaning of life?
          Last edited by justasportsfan; 02-14-2015, 08:33 PM.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jamiezzz
            • Jan 2010

Case of cabin fever.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Peyton moving to Buffalo from Denver would tell me two things, one I'm not awake & the other is my sheets are soaked (not in any specific order).

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

I guess considering how rigged the game has become, if the league wants to give Peyton one more shot at a ring it might as well be in Buffalo.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                  • Nov 2007

omg, the Bills should like.... totally pick up Aaron Rodgers this offseason and sign Tom Brady to be his backup. what do you guys think?
                  I came.
                  I saw.
                  I conquered.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                    omg, the Bills should like.... totally pick up Aaron Rodgers this offseason and sign Tom Brady to be his backup. what do you guys think?
                    I think you should let them battle it out in camp for the starter's job instead of pre-determining the depth chart.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• sudzy
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                      Your right. Let's trade Kujo and Bryce Brown for Rodgers and Pears and Lawson for Brady

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sudzy View Post
                        Your right. Let's trade Kujo and Bryce Brown for Rodgers and Pears and Lawson for Brady
                        Thats the dumbest and least fair trade I've ever seen. The packers and patriots also should give up their first round picks this year and next year too if you wanna even this out.
                        I came.
                        I saw.
                        I conquered.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                          • Mar 2013

The Denver Broncos are rumored to be wavering on whether bring Peyton Manning back next season, with sources close to the team saying his mounting injury problems may scare the Broncos off. Manning has still not announced whether he is coming back, but sources say he is working with doctors to evaluate his surgically repaired […]

Now new rumors may indicate why the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning have been so quiet on the matter — the Broncos may not want him back at all.
                          Bleacher Report‘s Jason Cole said this week that the Broncos may be fearful that injuries have caught up with Manning, who seemed to have lost a step as the year went on. As Cole noted, sources close to the team are saying the Broncos may look for a reason to fail Manning’s required physical.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                            • Mar 2013

Peyton Manning fans surely want to see the superstar quarterback return in 2015. The NFL has to be hoping one of its most marketable players returns for another campaign...

Sure, they have a new coach in Gary Kubiak, but this is a roster built to win now, especially if they break the bank to retain some of their big pending free agents, including Demaryius and Julius Thomas, Terrance Knighton, Rahim Moore and Orlando Franklin, among others.

Maybe, with so many key players due for a payday, the Broncos feel that cutting ties with Manning would clear a huge chunk of cap space and help them retain the core of a talented roster.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Maybe Denver should trade for Cousins.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

Working...
                              X