The buffalo is running the wrong way.

Not if the idea is to play defense.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-26-2015, 12:39 PM
The buffalo is running the wrong way. I hope the team doesn't

Like all Bills fans, it's heading for the tailgate. :geek:

Joe Fo Sho
02-26-2015, 12:51 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a coach show so much enthusiasm towards their team, but maybe that's because I'm used to Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, etc. I really hope this somehow translates into victories.

Shady25
02-26-2015, 01:21 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a coach show so much enthusiasm towards their team, but maybe that's because I'm used to Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey, etc. I really hope this somehow translates into victories.

Kiko "can't wait" to play for Rex.

Luisito23
02-26-2015, 01:26 PM
Someone please ban this idiot on top of me. He's ruining this forum.

jills
02-26-2015, 02:07 PM
Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Not if the idea is to play defense.

Are we playing prevent?

Someone please ban this idiot on top of me. He's ruining this forum.

Yeah, it's kinda lame.

Buffalo Thriller
02-26-2015, 02:39 PM
That truck is bad ass!

Mr. Miyagi
02-26-2015, 03:41 PM
He has always done that I think. He had Sanchez tattooed on his ass.

YardRat
02-26-2015, 03:49 PM
Dareus is going to leave him in the dust on the way to the Mongolian Buffet.

Joe Fo Sho
02-26-2015, 04:08 PM

Yeah, that's my point. Rex shows more enthusiasm than any coach I've ever seen, whether with the Bills or otherwise.

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-26-2015, 04:18 PM
Yeah, that's my point. Rex shows more enthusiasm than any coach I've ever seen, whether with the Bills or otherwise.

which is half the battle. The players sense this and will run through a wall for him

Joe Fo Sho
02-26-2015, 04:21 PM
which is half the battle. The players sense this and will run through a wall for him

Yup, there's no question that his players will do that. I just hope that'll translate into wins, like the first couple years it did for the Jets.

CommissarSpartacus
02-26-2015, 04:47 PM
I can just see Rex climbing out of his truck, with his engineer boots all dusty from setting fence posts all day.

He's a man's man...

YardRat
02-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Matching boots would be super-cool.

Downinfloflo
02-26-2015, 11:16 PM

He changed that as well...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/02/rex-ryan-tattoo-jets-bills

EDS
02-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Someone is trying to overcompensate for something.

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-27-2015, 08:09 AM
Someone is trying to overcompensate for something.
Foot size?

Historian
02-27-2015, 09:25 AM
I love how they pre-painted the salt on the truck!

BleedinGreenNC
02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
This is why Rex will never win a SB as a head coach, he focuses on all he wrong things as a coach. Do you see Bellichek, Tomlin, or any other coaches that have won the SB recently doing this? Good luck with the clown.

Ginger Vitis
02-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Jim Rome has been busting Rex balls pretty hard lately and today really skewered Rex for the truck

Joe Fo Sho
02-27-2015, 03:16 PM
This is why Rex will never win a SB as a head coach, he focuses on all he wrong things as a coach. Do you see Bellichek, Tomlin, or any other coaches that have won the SB recently doing this? Good luck with the clown.

Yeah, the few hours he devoted to this will absolutely deny us of any Superbowl hopes we may have had. Unless he used his family time hours instead of his coaching hours, let's hope he did that. Surely his family life will now suffer because of the lost hours.

BleedinGreenNC
02-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Yeah, the few hours he devoted to this will absolutely deny us of any Superbowl hopes we may have had. Unless he used his family time hours instead of his coaching hours, let's hope he did that. Surely his family life will now suffer because of the lost hours.

Look at the things that he does, did the same things in NY and what did that get him? Lets revisit this in a couple of seasons. Rex is gonna Rex....

better days
02-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Look at the things that he does, did the same things in NY and what did that get him? Lets revisit this in a couple of seasons. Rex is gonna Rex....

Buffalo is not New Jersey.

Marrone would fit in better in Jersey than Rex did.

(That is not meant as a compliment to Marrone or Jersey.)

Rex will be a great fit in Buffalo.

Joe Fo Sho
02-27-2015, 04:33 PM

When you haven't been to the playoffs in 15 years, sometimes you can only hope for excitement. Whether on or off the field...we take it where we can get it.

BleedinGreenNC
02-27-2015, 04:44 PM

You again? I cant tell where Rex's balls end and your mouth begins. Its obvious he is the same person, foot fetish and all. Please tell me what other coaches that actually accomplish something do things like this.

BleedinGreenNC
02-27-2015, 04:47 PM

You are right, Buffalo is a low income city.

better days
02-28-2015, 08:04 AM
You are right, Buffalo is a low income city.

Yeah, not an area of Rich phony AHOLES.

better days
02-28-2015, 08:05 AM
You again? I cant tell where Rex's balls end and your mouth begins. Its obvious he is the same person, foot fetish and all. Please tell me what other coaches that actually accomplish something do things like this.

Rex is one of a kind.

And FU & your insults.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Rex is one of a kind.

And FU & your insults.

One of a kind is right, he is a child, not a head coach

better days
02-28-2015, 10:28 AM
One of a kind is right, he is a child, not a head coach

Well, you are a TROLL.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Well, you are a TROLL.

Not being a troll, we just disagree, if you cant handle it then thats your problem, not mine.

better days
02-28-2015, 02:12 PM
Not being a troll, we just disagree, if you cant handle it then thats your problem, not mine.

Yeah, you are a TROLL.

And an insulting TROLL at that.

A Jets fan on a Bills board is the very definition of a TROLL.

And Rex went to the AFC Championship twice in a row as HC.

Few HC's have done that.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Yeah, you are a TROLL.

And an insulting TROLL at that.

A Jets fan on a Bills board is the very definition of a TROLL.

And Rex went to the AFC Championship twice in a row as HC.

Few HC's have done that.

LOL!! Now you are playing that card, but it was not a big deal when he wasnt your coach. Like it not, i have been here a long time, well before you. Dont get your panties in a bunch. Maybe you have a Rex foot fetish, when in Rome i guess....

better days
02-28-2015, 04:18 PM
LOL!! Now you are playing that card, but it was not a big deal when he wasnt your coach. Like it not, i have been here a long time, well before you. Dont get your panties in a bunch. Maybe you have a Rex foot fetish, when in Rome i guess....

Yes, I realize you are a well established TROLL on this board.

The fact you have TROLLED this board a long time does not make you any less a TROLL.

And I have been a fan of Rex since he was the DC in Baltimore.

I am happy to have Rex as the HC of the Bills.

Can't wait until the Bills-Jets game.

swiper
02-28-2015, 04:21 PM

Don't mind him. He's aka the worst poster on the internet.

His mom refuses to take her computer back.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:24 PM
Don't mind him. He's aka the worst poster on the internet.

His mom refuses to take her computer back.

Well, that is not true ASSWIPE.

You with your childish avatar is the person using his moms computer without her knowledge.

Only an 11 year old would have a stupid childish avatar like yours.

swiper
02-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Someday he'll understand it was Ryan that ruined the team that Tannenbaum and Mangini built and ripped it down. He'll blame Idzik for it. All two years. The Jets should have kept Mangini.

- - - Updated - - -

You with your childish avatar is the person using his moms computer without her knowledge.

Oh yeah. He likes to rip people's avatars too. Right Draft Boy?

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Yes, I realize you are a well established TROLL on this board.

The fact you have TROLLED this board a long time does not make you any less a TROLL.

And I have been a fan of Rex since he was the DC in Baltimore.

I am happy to have Rex as the HC of the Bills.

Can't wait until the Bills-Jets game.

So give me proof that i have been trolling this board for years.....guess what? You cant. I am very happy that Rex is your head coach, i dont have to worry about him anymore. Of course the Bills are going to beat the Jets this season, we are in transition, but you better hope that the Bills beat them both games this season, otherwise im going to have a field day with you.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
So give me proof that i have been trolling this board for years.....guess what? You cant. I am very happy that Rex is your head coach, i dont have to worry about him anymore. Of course the Bills are going to beat the Jets this season, we are in transition, but you better hope that the Bills beat them both games this season, otherwise im going to have a field day with you.

A troll is a person that is a fan of one team that posts on another teams board.

I do like your avatar though.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Someday he'll understand it was Ryan that ruined the team that Tannenbaum and Mangini built and ripped it down. He'll blame Idzik for it. All two years. The Jets should have kept Mangini.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah. He likes to rip people's avatars too. Right Draft Boy?

Thank you!!! I am so glad that you brought that up, Rexy used Manginis guys, and once he started to select his own guys thats when he started to fail. Why do you think that Baltimore never hired him as the HC. Im sure my avatar offends him, he is like the regular sheep of society that has to be PC about everything.

- - - Updated - - -

A troll is a person that is a fan of one team that posts on another teams board.

I do like your avatar though.

Wrong, a troll is a person that baits and argues with anyone about everything, even when they are wrong. You seem to be a bigger troll on this board than me.

swiper
02-28-2015, 04:30 PM

F that. We'll have a field day with the dumb **** (everyone does anyways) because Marrone beat Ryan twice in 2014.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:30 PM

You seem to be the insulting one.........

swiper
02-28-2015, 04:31 PM
- - - Updated - -

Wrong, a troll is a person that baits and argues with anyone about everything, even when they are wrong. You seem to be a bigger troll on this board than me.

Bingo.

better days
Thank you!!! I am so glad that you brought that up, Rexy used Manginis guys, and once he started to select his own guys thats when he started to fail. Why do you think that Baltimore never hired him as the HC. Im sure my avatar offends him, he is like the regular sheep of society that has to be PC about everything.

Well, Rex will be using players Whaley & Nix acquired for the Bills.

Gruden used players that were acquired when Dungy was HC to win the Super Bowl for Tampa.

BleedinGreenNC
F that. We'll have a field day with the dumb **** (everyone does anyways) because Marrone beat Ryan twice in 2014.

Im game!

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Well, Rex will be using players Whaley & Nix acquired for the Bills.

Gruden used players that were acquired when Dungy was HC to win the Super Bowl for Tampa.

And the difference is that Gruden won the SB, Rex has not. And correct me if im wrong, arent you a Bucs fan as well?

better days
02-28-2015, 04:33 PM
You seem to be the insulting one.........

Click on Swiper & look through his posts.

He insults just about anyone that does not agree with him.

Right ASSWIPE?

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Click on Swiper & look through his posts.

He insults just about anyone that does not agree with him.

Right ASSWIPE?

Im talking about you, you are the one that called me a Troll, apparently you do not know the terminology of the term.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:37 PM
And the difference is that Gruden won the SB, Rex has not yet. And correct me if im wrong, arent you a Bucs fan as well?

Fixed that for you.

And yes I am a Bucs fan as well as a Bills fan.

When I moved to SW Fla, the Bills were only on TV twice a year down here when they played the Fins.

I had the choice to become a Fins fan or Bucs fan if I wanted to watch the NFL at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Im talking about you, you are the one that called me a Troll, apparently you do not know the terminology of the term.

I gave you my definition on the term troll.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Fixed that for you.

When I moved to SW Fla, the Bills were only on TV twice a year down here when they played the Fins.

I had the choice to become a Fins fan or Bucs fan if I wanted to watch the NFL at that time.

A fan of two teams? Not possible, you are a poser. What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I gave you my definition on the term troll.

Your word carries no weight, you pull for two teams.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:42 PM

Well, IDIOT the Bills players & Schwartz had MUCH more to do with the Bills beating the Jets last year than Marrone did.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:45 PM
A fan of two teams? Not possible, you are a poser. What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Your word carries no weight, you pull for two teams.

I am a fan of two teams in different conferences.

But when push comes to shove, I would root for the Bills to win over the Bucs.

I would root for the Bucs to win over any team other than the Bills.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Well, IDIOT the Bills players & Schwartz had MUCH more to do with the Bills beating the Jets last year than Marrone did.

Insults again...Anyways, you got Rex, which i think is hilarious, but you also got the staff that has sucked the past 4 years. Dont you think its funny that Schwartz jumped ship? Do you honestly think that you are going to be a powerhouse with no QB? That question was for the Bills, not the Bucs, dont want you to get confused between your 2 teams.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a fan of two teams in different conferences.

But when push comes to shove, I would root for the Bills to win over the Bucs.

I would root for the Bucs to win over any team other than the Bills.

Are you mormon? You know, because they can have more than 1 wife. You cannot justify rooting for two teams.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:49 PM
Insults again...Anyways, you got Rex, which i think is hilarious, but you also got the staff that has sucked the past 4 years. Dont you think its funny that Schwartz jumped ship? Do you honestly think that you are going to be a powerhouse with no QB? That question was for the Bills, not the Bucs, dont want you to get confused between your 2 teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you mormon? You know, because they can have more than 1 wife. You cannot justify rooting for two teams.

I only insult people that insult me first.

And the Bills have a different OC than Rex had on the Jets.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:50 PM
I only insult people that insult me first.

And the Bills have a different OC than Rex had on the Jets.

You mean the same OC who had more talent on San Fran? The one that didnt use that talent properly?

better days
02-28-2015, 04:55 PM
You mean the same OC who had more talent on San Fran? The one that didnt use that talent properly?

OK, how did Roman not use his players properly on the 49ers?

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-28-2015, 04:57 PM
I think you two need to get a room

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 04:57 PM
OK, how did Roman not use his players properly on the 49ers?

Gore, Davis, Crabtree, Colin.....What did they do last season? Nada.

better days
02-28-2015, 04:59 PM
Gore, Davis, Crabtree, Colin.....What did they do last season? Nada.

HOW were they not used properly?

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:03 PM
HOW were they not used properly?

Because their offense was ranked 20th in the league, only two spots better than the lowly Jets. Meanwhile the Bills ranked 26th. With the talent that he had they should have been top 10. And who has the mess on offense?

better days
02-28-2015, 05:07 PM
Because their offense was ranked 20th in the league, only two spots better than the lowly Jets. Meanwhile the Bills ranked 26th. With the talent that he had they should have been top 10. And who has the mess on offense?

There were reports that Harbaugh interfered with Roman's offense last year just as Marrone interfered with Hackett's offense in Buffalo.

In any case the fact a player did not play well does not necessarily mean he was used the wrong way.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:10 PM
There were reports that Harbaugh interfered with Roman's offense last year just as Marrone interfered with Hackett's offense in Buffalo.

In any case the fact a player did not play well does not necessarily mean he was used the wrong way.

You mean the same way Rex messed with Marty's offense last season?

better days
02-28-2015, 05:14 PM
You mean the same way Rex messed with Marty's offense last season?

I have seen Rex be accused of having NO input on the offensive side of the ball.

So how did Rex interfere with Marty?

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:16 PM
I have seen Rex be accused of having NO input on the offensive side of the ball.

http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/23352/20141205/new-york-jets-rumors-rex-ryan-marty-mornhinweg-relationship-in-shambles-video.htm

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:17 PM

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/12/jets_offensive_coordinator_marty_mornhinweg_hints_at_philosophical_differences_with_rex_ryan.html

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:20 PM

A good to great coach doesnt say this;

http://nypost.com/2014/12/18/rex-ryans-sad-laments-i-needed-a-tom-brady/

better days
02-28-2015, 05:25 PM
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/12/jets_offensive_coordinator_marty_mornhinweg_hints_at_philosophical_differences_with_rex_ryan.html

Did Rex hire Marty or was it Idzik that hired him?

I don't understand why Rex would hire an OC with a different philosophy than his.

In any case, Rex & Roman share the same philosophy which should be good for the Bills.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Did Rex hire Marty or was it Idzik that hired him?

I don't understand why Rex would hire an OC with a different philosophy than his.

In any case, Rex & Roman share the same philosophy which should be good for the Bills.

Doesnt matter, a great coach takes his team and staff and coaches them up, not bring them down.

better days
02-28-2015, 05:28 PM
A good to great coach doesnt say this;

http://nypost.com/2014/12/18/rex-ryans-sad-laments-i-needed-a-tom-brady/

Why not?

And the way the Bills picked off pass after pass from Geno, running the ball 100% of the time sounds like a better plan than passing it.

BleedinGreenNC
02-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Why not?

And the way the Bills picked off pass after pass from Geno, running the ball 100% of the time sounds like a better plan than passing it.

Because Rex has a hard on for the Pats, all he does is want to beat them, and that will be another one of his many downfalls.

Shady25
02-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Because Rex has a hard on for the Pats, all he does is want to beat them, and that will be another one of his many downfalls.

Kiko doesn't see how setting the target on the biggest bullies back is a bad thing for someone trying to create a bully. To be the best you have to beat the best, hes already past all the mediocre regular season wins, that a team of our talent level should easily obtain.. he knows the real fun starts when you play teams like New England, Indy, GB, Pittsburgh and Seattle.. that's where the money is made, and confidence is built. Kiko doesn't know about you guys, but Kiko wants a ring, not to just brag about regular season wins, because we aren't used to them as of late. That being said Kiko wants to beat the Patriots pretty damn bad.

BleedinGreenNC
03-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Kiko doesn't see how setting the target on the biggest bullies back is a bad thing for someone trying to create a bully. To be the best you have to beat the best, hes already past all the mediocre regular season wins, that a team of our talent level should easily obtain.. he knows the real fun starts when you play teams like New England, Indy, GB, Pittsburgh and Seattle.. that's where the money is made, and confidence is built. Kiko doesn't know about you guys, but Kiko wants a ring, not to just brag about regular season wins, because we aren't used to them as of late. That being said Kiko wants to beat the Patriots pretty damn bad.

3rd person talk? Rex, is that you?

Shady25
03-01-2015, 04:29 PM
3rd person talk? Rex, is that you?

nope, Kiko is my name.

YardRat
03-01-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't get the condemnation for the foot thingie...attractive feet are hot.

Buffalo Thriller
03-03-2015, 08:24 AM
I"d love to see your posts on Jets forums during those AFC champ runs Bleedin. I bet you were singing a different tune.

BleedinGreenNC
03-03-2015, 09:24 AM
I"d love to see your posts on Jets forums during those AFC champ runs Bleedin. I bet you were singing a different tune.

I have never been a fan of Rex, was it exciting to be where we were? Of course, but Rex is a poison pill. And you will see that over time, he does well with other staffs players, once he starts picking players he starts the downward spiral. Once again, if he was so great, why didnt the Ravens hire him as their head coach?

better days
03-03-2015, 01:53 PM
I have never been a fan of Rex, was it exciting to be where we were? Of course, but Rex is a poison pill. And you will see that over time, he does well with other staffs players, once he starts picking players he starts the downward spiral. Once again, if he was so great, why didnt the Ravens hire him as their head coach?

Well, the Ravens didn't hire him as HC because the Jets hired him.

And the downward spiral is because the Jets have had terrible GM's when Rex was there.

Whaley will bring in the players for the Bills & he is a MUCH BETTER GM than Tannenbaum or Idzik.

BleedinGreenNC
03-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Well, the Ravens didn't hire him as HC because the Jets hired him.

And the downward spiral is because the Jets have had terrible GM's when Rex was there.

Whaley will bring in the players for the Bills & he is a MUCH BETTER GM than Tannenbaum or Idzik.

You mean the trade that he just made?? LOL!! Good luck with that! Now your going to tell me a bunch of negative stuff about Kiko now right?

Novacane
03-03-2015, 06:02 PM

You've watched him up close for years so I won't argue with you. He's said he made some mistakes and some things need to change because he knows this is his last chance. Maybe he's going to do things differently. Only time will tell.

Novacane
03-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Rex would still be the Jets coach if he had a QB. He will succeed or fail here depending if we get him a QB.

BleedinGreenNC
03-03-2015, 06:06 PM
You've watched him up close for years so I won't argue with you. He's said he made some mistakes and some things need to change because he knows this is his last chance. Maybe he's going to do things differently. Only time will tell.

The problem with Rex is that he doesnt take advice from people, he has it in his head that he always knows whats best.