PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Motivational Speech by Murray During the 1st Intermission

SpikedLemonade
02-28-2015, 04:19 PM
He got the team to stop skating completely.

What did he say -- "if you keep trying I won't trade you"?

Downinfloflo
02-28-2015, 05:13 PM
"Denny (Potvin), This Buffalo team is fragile like fine china, This is not a confident group"~~~ Billy Lindsay

SpikedLemonade
02-28-2015, 05:19 PM
"Denny (Potvin), This Buffalo team is fragile like fine china, This is not a confident group"~~~ Billy Lindsay

It will all magically change next season when potential is realized.

Here is a post I just read on the HF Sabres board that made me piss my pants in laughter....

Ted Nolan's ruining our chances of finishing 30th Season Ticket holders to jump ship!
Longtime season ticket holder who can't believe that Ted Nolan is still coaching the Sabres during our supposed tank mode down the stretch. http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/images/smilies/shakeshead.gif He has a well known history of getting the most out of his players and has the Sabres believing that it's us against the world which has resulted in the teams recent success. I don't understand why Tim Murray hasn't replaced him for our stretch run especially since he's not in Murray's plans going forward after this season. All the talk in between periods at the games recently revolves around whether we as season ticket holders will jump ship at the end of the season if the Sabres fail to land McDavid or Eichel. We have invested in this team and have taken a bath trying to sell the tickets to the games that we aren't able to go to. There's a long list of season ticket holders that I know that won't renew if they don't finish their plan. Nobody wants to invest in a losing proposition. http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/images/smilies/help.gif

coastal
03-01-2015, 06:23 AM
That's ****ing awesome

Ted Nolan is about to become the most hated man in Buffalo Sports history.

the failed tank... you can almost smell it coming.

its a Buffalo thing.

SpikedLemonade
03-01-2015, 08:14 AM
That's ****ing awesome

Ted Nolan is about to become the most hated man in Buffalo Sports history.

the failed tank... you can almost smell it coming.

its a Buffalo thing.

Amazing how screwed up one's logic becomes once you start to root for your team to lose.

Skooby
03-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Amazing how screwed up one's logic becomes once you start to root for your team to lose.

If we're outshot 47-14, we're probably going to lose without having to worry much one way or the other.

SpikedLemonade
03-01-2015, 10:00 AM
If we're outshot 47-14, we're probably going to lose without having to worry much one way or the other.

Yet, there are Sabre fans who think that half of this same defence will turn it around next year. That plus what is not really impressing anyone in the AHL.

This new coach will need magic skills next year.

YardRat
03-01-2015, 10:36 AM
It's kind of funny how some fans vilified RW and the front office with accusations of 'Major Leaguing' the football team but when the new owner blatantly partakes it's 're-building strategy'.

SpikedLemonade
03-01-2015, 10:58 AM
It's kind of funny how some fans vilified RW and the front office with accusations of 'Major Leaguing' the football team but when the new owner blatantly partakes it's 're-building strategy'.

Shameless really.

No pride or integrity.

They would sell their Polish grandmothers into slavery or blow a hobo for the first ever true Buffalo professional championship.