PDA

View Full Version : philly fans love this trade

Meathead
03-03-2015, 10:07 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2f7z_zxQ4c8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lmao you pink ass whinnie the pooh lookin *****

awesome

Night Train
03-03-2015, 10:08 PM
I guess the Black Ops reference belongs here.

Downinfloflo
03-03-2015, 10:13 PM
He don't know **** about pain, 15 years my nigga, 15 mother ***in years!!!

Mace
03-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Enough said.

Downinfloflo
03-03-2015, 10:17 PM
That's probably more reason I wouldn't love it.

It's like the weather, Nothing I can do about it, I can either get an umbrella, Put on a coat, Or get some shorts.

Mace
03-03-2015, 10:19 PM
It's like the weather, Nothing I can do about it, I can either get an umbrella, Put on a coat, Or get some shorts.

I rewatched it and changed my mind fast.

I have an umbrella though.

CoolBreeze
03-03-2015, 10:23 PM
That's too funny, I have to admit I checked a few Eagles message boards. From what I saw and as you can imagine the majority of their fans are not very happy.

Meathead
03-03-2015, 10:31 PM
lmao you pink ass whinnie the pooh lookin *****

as much as i adore this line i have to point out that if this guy were white and talking about a black coach ppl would flip the **** out and he would get instantly fired from whatever job he had anywhere

jlgarsh
03-03-2015, 10:33 PM
One of the best YouTube videos ever

DesertFox24
03-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Felt like him day we traded Jason peters

ICRockets
03-03-2015, 10:52 PM
as much as i adore this line i have to point out that if this guy were white and talking about a black coach ppl would flip the **** out and he would get instantly fired from whatever job he had anywhere

You couldn't even wait 30 god damn minutes to hijack your own ****ing thread. I'm flabbergasted.

Meathead
03-03-2015, 10:56 PM
**** off

WagonCircler
03-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Where are the Ferguson cops when we need them?

Beebe
03-04-2015, 12:42 AM
And we play the Eagles this year in Philly.

Meathead
03-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Where are the Ferguson cops when we need them?

ok thats funny but pretty offensive

for the record, this is a joke i would not have made. even tho most of you rirs cant see the difference yet, making jokes that poke fun at racism is a form of protest, to provoke introspection, and an attempt to elicit change. while this joke was funny due to context, it is also pretty mean spirited bc it implies that this guy deserved the same treatment as michael brown, which i find inappropriate bc it isnt true and shouldnt be looked at like this. thus, i wouldnt make jokes about it bc it sends the wrong message

btw i dont know what wcs intention was and im not calling him out on this, just using his joke to make a point. he can elaborate if he chooses

i realize most of you have no idea why i would split hairs like this, which of course is the point. plant seeds and hope they sprout later. but the seeds have to be based on a positive approach, not a negative one like associating this super hyped but in no way violent fan with a guy who makes the very bad choices to rob a store then attack a cop

one c hair at a time

ICRockets
03-04-2015, 03:12 AM

for the record, this is a joke i would not have made. even tho most of you rirs cant see the difference yet, making jokes that poke fun at racism is a form of protest, to provoke introspection, and an attempt to elicit change. while this joke was funny due to context, it is also pretty mean spirited bc it implies that this guy deserved the same treatment as michael brown, which i find inappropriate bc it isnt true and shouldnt be looked at like this. thus, i wouldnt make jokes about it bc it sends the wrong message

btw i dont know what wcs intention was and im not calling him out on this, just using his joke to make a point. he can elaborate if he chooses

i realize most of you have no idea why i would split hairs like this, which of course is the point. plant seeds and hope they sprout later. but the seeds have to be based on a positive approach, not a negative one like associating this super hyped but in no way violent fan with a guy who makes the very bad choices to rob a store then attack a cop

one c hair at a time

But until the moment when Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a cop, what differentiated him from this man? What is it about Michael Brown, if not his blackness, that makes you utterly incapable of regarding his murder with even a modicum of empathy? Remember, you are the one who turned this thread into a discussion of race. That wasn't anyone else coming in here and trolling you. Can you truly not see your own hang-ups on race relations? It's quite clear to the rest of us that you're incapable of having a conversation about people of color without inevitably steering the conversation toward one that is explicitly about their color. Why?

YardRat
03-04-2015, 04:25 AM
I kinda like being referred to as the 'Buffalo ****ing Bills', it sounds kinda badass.

Topas
03-04-2015, 04:53 AM
I kinda like being referred to as the 'Buffalo ****ing Bills', it sounds kinda badass.

haha, agree. Although this did not work very well for Ted f**** Ginn.

ICRockets
03-04-2015, 05:18 AM

Especially when that's actually what he meant by lamenting the fact that we're the team to get Shady over bottom-feeders like the Titans and Jets. Are we actually gaining respect around the league again? I can live with that!

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2015, 05:47 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/228367-I-just-have-to-say?p=4066429&viewfull=1#post4066429

You don't pay attention....

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2015, 05:48 AM
**** off

Yeah - don't call him out on his BS and let him be self-righteous once again.

It's his mission in life. More noble than MLK and Rosa Parks.
Combined

coastal
03-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Philly fans r idiots then.

we absolutely fleeced them.

swiper
03-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Philly fans r idiots then.

we absolutely fleeced them.

Hope McCoy ends up playing for the Bills.

k-oneputt
03-04-2015, 07:03 AM
Hope McCoy ends up playing for the Bills.

What else can he do ?

Unless he plans on retiring and giving up that 10 mil for the 2015 season.

swiper
03-04-2015, 07:04 AM
What else can he do ?

Unless he plans on retiring and giving up that 10 mil for the 2015 season.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/527167757897715712/93Q5Q2uI_bigger.jpegJason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora)<small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166); right: 15px;"> 14h14 hours ago (https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/572910368965697536)</small>
McCoy and his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, will make noise about wanting an extension and/ or declining to report. Bills bracing for that already

I don't claim to know, but that's out there.

k-oneputt
03-04-2015, 07:10 AM
He has 3 yrs left on his current contract, not much he can do.

He will be on the field opening day I know that. First paycheck follows.

swiper
03-04-2015, 07:15 AM
He has 3 yrs left on his current contract, not much he can do.

He will be on the field opening day I know that. First paycheck follows.

Was reading somewhere last night that, since the deal cannot be formerly consummated until 3/10, that McCoy & Rosenhaus have a few days to mess with the Bills heads with these threats of not reporting. If they can convince OBD that McCoy won't report they hope (apparently) that the Bills will renege on the deal?

WagonCircler
03-04-2015, 07:19 AM

one c hair at a time

My intention was to piss you off, because you're a ****ng worthless, racist piece of ****.

Mission accomplished.

Meathead
03-04-2015, 07:20 AM
lmao

awesome

k-oneputt
03-04-2015, 07:23 AM
Was reading somewhere last night that, since the deal cannot be formerly consummated until 3/10, that McCoy & Rosenhaus have a few days to mess with the Bills heads with these threats of not reporting. If they can convince OBD that McCoy won't report they hope (apparently) that the Bills will renege on the deal?

He may very well miss some camp. That really doesn't concern me, especially for vet rb. He will eventually come around, or he can retire.
So what do you think he will do ?

Downinfloflo
03-04-2015, 07:30 AM
McCoy is not going to mess with Rex Ryans head, Marrone sure, Not Rex!!

Albany,n.y.
03-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Best part of the video is the Brian Hoying jersey on his wall. I wouldn't trust the guy as a talent evaluator if that's his primary jersey.

GvilleBills
03-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Best part of the video is the Brian Hoying jersey on his wall. I wouldn't trust the guy as a talent evaluator if that's his primary jersey.

Lol, was just watching that video, and saying that to my buddy.

That guy is hilarious

better days
03-06-2015, 01:33 PM
I don't claim to know, but that's out there.

I heard on WGR that McCoy has no guaranteed money on his current contract.

They said the Bills are planning to make McCoy HAPPY. Guarantee his money for this year & free up cap room in the process.

better days
03-06-2015, 02:45 PM
On NFL Network they said they assumed the Bills - Eagles game would be a National game.

I guess that means a night game or a 4 pm game.

Meathead
03-06-2015, 04:25 PM
too bad its in philthy

ICRockets
03-07-2015, 12:32 PM
too bad its in philthy

It raises the degree of difficulty. But that's the kind of game you get major props around the league for winning.

Meathead
03-07-2015, 01:16 PM
thats true

ej has been wild stink on toast most of the away games. i hope hes got that together by then, or that its closer to the end of the season so either hes improved and still got the job or cassel is in by then

ICRockets
03-07-2015, 02:38 PM
thats true

ej has been wild stink on toast most of the away games. i hope hes got that together by then, or that its closer to the end of the season so either hes improved and still got the job or cassel is in by then

I'm still holding out hope for Bryce Petty getting drafted in the 3rd and winning the job. It hurts so much that we missed out on Russell Wilson for TJ ****in' Graham.

YardRat
03-07-2015, 03:05 PM
I'm still holding out hope for Bryce Petty getting drafted in the 3rd and winning the job. It hurts so much that we missed out on Russell Wilson for TJ ****in' Graham.

Last season we had a defense that could have helped accomplish that moving forward if they would have kept the staff on that side of the ball and the roster mostly intact. This season, not so much.

better days
03-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Last season we had a defense that could have helped accomplish that moving forward if they would have kept the staff on that side of the ball and the roster mostly intact. This season, not so much.

I don't get where you are coming from Rat.

I have heard Rex called one of the three best defensive minds in the NFL.

The other two being Belichick & LeBeau.

And Pettine ran Rex's defense in 2013 in Buffalo.

Schwartz is a very good DC, but I have never heard anyone call him one of the BEST.

YardRat
03-08-2015, 08:38 PM
I don't get where you are coming from Rat.

I have heard Rex called one of the three best defensive minds in the NFL.

The other two being Belichick & LeBeau.

And Pettine ran Rex's defense in 2013 in Buffalo.

Schwartz is a very good DC, but I have never heard anyone call him one of the BEST.

Pettine to Schwartz was a step up...all the right players, in all the right places, put in positions to do the right things. Schwartz to Ryan is a step back. No NT, again. No 4-5tech DE, at least we had Carrington/Branch under Pettine. Two stud DE's (Mario and Hughes) moved back to OLB, with the added nugget that Rex usually expects more coverage responsibilities out of those position, not either's strong suit. Schwartz made things simple for the players, easier to execute. Rex's defense is allegedly more complicated so add in more room for errors of mis-reads, mis-reactions, etc. Pettine's D sucked against the run, with similar players and similar scheme I don't expect much different.

Mouldsie
03-08-2015, 09:21 PM
You couldn't even wait 30 god damn minutes to hijack your own ****ing thread. I'm flabbergasted.lmao
#dying

Shady25
03-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Pettine to Schwartz was a step up...all the right players, in all the right places, put in positions to do the right things. Schwartz to Ryan is a step back. No NT, again. No 4-5tech DE, at least we had Carrington/Branch under Pettine. Two stud DE's (Mario and Hughes) moved back to OLB, with the added nugget that Rex usually expects more coverage responsibilities out of those position, not either's strong suit. Schwartz made things simple for the players, easier to execute. Rex's defense is allegedly more complicated so add in more room for errors of mis-reads, mis-reactions, etc. Pettine's D sucked against the run, with similar players and similar scheme I don't expect much different.

you seem to think Rex has very little to no ability utilizing players strengths, you're acting as if hes lining Mario out with the #1 receiver. Shady thinks the defense will definitely see quite a bit of 4 man fronts with.. jerry..kyle..marcell..mario.. just like last year, he's not going to dismantle the defense, and even offered Schwartz the opportunity to stay in which he declined, which tells Shady, he knows this team is designed for a 4-3.

YardRat
03-09-2015, 04:09 AM
I hope you're right.