• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Revisit the trade

Buffalo Trades the #8 selection (Tavon Austion) in the 2013 draft for EJ Manuel & Kiko Alonso. Bills than trade Kiko for LeSean McCoy.

I know a lot of people dislike Whaley but he's making the most he can out of that trade.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Re: Revisit the trade

If they would've stayed at 8 and picked Tavon, we'd all be screaming about that as well.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

I can't wait to see what he trades Watkins for to get better value out of those 2 first round picks we used on him.

Comment

• Shady25
        • Feb 2015

already Kiko has to read about this?

jeezus.. 3rd year QB who hasn't played a full season, and a ILB who was a stud for 8 games, hit a rookie wall, and injured his knee for the 2nd time in his 6 year career.. or the 2013 NFL leading rusher, widely considered one of the best amongst his peers, top RB's in the NFL, who will remind everyone of Thurman.

what would you rather have?

McCoy is what everyone hoped and prayed that Spiller would turn out to be.

Kiko approves of this trade.
        WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL SHADY IS SUPERBOWL MVP!!!
        ROCHESTER KNIGHTHAWKS '12 '13 '14 CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
        X