PDA

View Full Version : Cutler may get cut next week....

HHURRICANE
03-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Do the Bills sign him after getting Cassel?

yordad
03-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Yes

GreedoII
03-06-2015, 11:22 AM
yes and yes

IlluminatusUIUC
03-06-2015, 11:24 AM
I could get behind it. Though I'm not sure if we'd win the bidding for his services.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 11:29 AM
I don't see any reason why we wouldn't want to sign him. I'm sure there's things we can do to get under the salary cap if that's the problem.

I just don't understand why they would release him without having a replacement. They'd be in the same situation the Bills are in, only voluntarily.

Mr. Pink
03-06-2015, 11:31 AM
Cutler and Marshall go together like peanut butter and jelly...

If he is cut, expect the Jets to sign him.

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2015, 11:34 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TZtiJN6yiik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Pink
03-06-2015, 11:37 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TZtiJN6yiik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That too!

These guys just move from team to team with each other.

feldspar
03-06-2015, 11:38 AM

If he is cut, expect the Jets to sign him.

Dunno, I think the Eagles may trade up to the Jets' #6 spot to get Mariota if he's still there, and he very well may be. Nick Foles could come as part of that trade. Personally, I would not like to see that happen.

The King
03-06-2015, 11:40 AM
According to who and or what?

Cutler struggled this year and that contract is tough, but they have no other options, you don't just give QB's away in this league,

jimmifli
03-06-2015, 12:02 PM
$19.5 million in deadcap for one player? They currently have none, so I guess it's possible. For context, the Lions lead the league with $17 million.

If they don't though, it gets worse next season so they need to decide on the fast rip or the slow pull, but either way that bandaid is stuck.

If it happens we'd be foolish not to at least try.

Mahdi
03-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Have to sign him. Big arm and with a commitment to a solid run game you don't ask him to do too much he would be our best QB since... Kelly

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Sure, sign him.

Let's go up to the cap adding two QB's and an RB without addressing the OL....

THRILLHO
03-06-2015, 12:29 PM
I could get behind it. Though I'm not sure if we'd win the bidding for his services.
This is a situation where money doesn't have to be everything. It is now a possibility that a player like Cutler would take less to be on a team with a great defense, with a top RB, with a great coach. It could beat some of the other options out there...

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Have to sign him. Big arm and with a commitment to a solid run game you don't ask him to do too much he would be our best QB since... Kelly
Committing to the run game is useless if we blow all our cap without upgrading the OL.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Committing to the run game is useless if we blow all our cap without upgrading the OL.

It's too bad that we haven't done that yet. We're 4 days away from free agency and haven't even upgraded our O-line yet...what a travesty.

better days
03-06-2015, 12:39 PM

The OL was upgraded when the Bills signed Incognito, but they are not finished.

The Bills are going to rework McCoys contract which will give them more cap space.

McCoy has no guaranteed money with his contract from the Eagles.

The Bills are going to give him that guaranteed money by converting his salary in 2015 to a bonus.

That will make McCoy happy & give the Bills more cap room.

Night Train
03-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Sure, sign him.

Agreed.

No one is comparing Cassel to Cutler in ability but OL should indeed be the priority from here on out. Cutler is still an expensive QB and unless we are cutting Urbik, Wood and McKelvin to free up space, I can't see it. Cutler is still a cancer and wildly inconsistent.

HHURRICANE
03-06-2015, 12:52 PM
According to who and or what?

Cutler struggled this year and that contract is tough, but they have no other options, you don't just give QB's away in this league,

It's on the NFL.com website.....

HHURRICANE
03-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Sure, sign him.

I'm not an expert here but the way I understand it is if he gets cut the money from Chicago becomes guaranteed. So the contract he would get with another team is brand new.

trapezeus
03-06-2015, 12:59 PM
at some point, the bills will have to get back to the idea of building through a draft. all these trades and signings are fun, but they rarely work out to build a champion.

Cassel is enough to stop gap the team. you want EJ to win. even if you hate him, you better root for him to get it and mature in his 3rd year. That's how QB development goes. To want to add cutler who has struggled his whole career and only lures you in on potential is the same mistake that we've made in years past. He's a glorified version of that.

I don't want cutler. i get the cassel move since it came cheaper than signing a crappy qb in FA. but we are signing weak options.

the ceiling on this team is losing in the first round of hte playoffs. That is the most this team can accomplish witht he QB's they have and can potentially have. anything higher and the QB's really blossomed. Cutler won't be one to grow. he's always a steady level of mediocre.

justasportsfan
03-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Sure, sign him.

the bills are damned if they do, damned if they don't . Either ways, you'll ***** no matter what they do or don't.

HHURRICANE
03-06-2015, 01:06 PM
at some point, the bills will have to get back to the idea of building through a draft. all these trades and signings are fun, but they rarely work out to build a champion.

Cassel is enough to stop gap the team. you want EJ to win. even if you hate him, you better root for him to get it and mature in his 3rd year. That's how QB development goes. To want to add cutler who has struggled his whole career and only lures you in on potential is the same mistake that we've made in years past. He's a glorified version of that.

I don't want cutler. i get the cassel move since it came cheaper than signing a crappy qb in FA. but we are signing weak options.

the ceiling on this team is losing in the first round of hte playoffs. That is the most this team can accomplish witht he QB's they have and can potentially have. anything higher and the QB's really blossomed. Cutler won't be one to grow. he's always a steady level of mediocre.

I agree here. This is eerily similar to Bledsoe and the overpriced defense with Greg Williams at the helm.

With that said Whaley has put an emphasis on youth. McCoy at 26 is a super star and was a great trade IMO. Cassel is a good pickup considering what was out there and supposedly a better fit than Orton in a Roman run offense. I'm fairly confident they won't pick up Cutler.

The Bills went 9-7 with an excellent defense. If we lose Searcy, Spikes, and Hughes this team will be lucky to be 8-8 again. I'm hoping we improe the offense and perserve the defense in 2015 and hopefully get a QB in 2016.

Buffalogic
03-06-2015, 01:10 PM
It's a no brainer sign cutler. The only teams who don't have a 20mil contract qb are teams without a starting qb. We are paying a DE 19.5 mil already. 20 mil for a qb is not a big deal and cutler is around 17 and 18 most years. do it!

better days
03-06-2015, 01:16 PM
I agree here. This is eerily similar to Bledsoe and the overpriced defense with Greg Williams at the helm.

With that said Whaley has put an emphasis on youth. McCoy at 26 is a super star and was a great trade IMO. Cassel is a good pickup considering what was out there and supposedly a better fit than Orton in a Roman run offense. I'm fairly confident they won't pick up Cutler.

The Bills went 9-7 with an excellent defense. If we lose Searcy, Spikes, and Hughes this team will be lucky to be 8-8 again. I'm hoping we improe the offense and perserve the defense in 2015 and hopefully get a QB in 2016.

Unless the Bills are really confident EJ can win the starting QB job, I think they bring in another QB to compete.

A guy like Locker or Cutler would fit the bill. And they can sign him to a contract that PAYS him without being tied to him if they want to cut him loose in a year or two.

better days
03-06-2015, 01:17 PM
It's a no brainer sign cutler. The only teams who don't have a 20mil contract qb are teams without a starting qb. We are paying a DE 19.5 mil already. 20 mil for a qb is not a big deal and cutler is around 17 and 18 most years. do it!

If the Bears cut Cutler, there will be a new contract... & for LESS money than his current contract calls for no doubt.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 01:22 PM
If the Bears cut Cutler, there will be a new contract... & for LESS money than his current contract calls for no doubt.

How much money do you think Cutler would make on the open market?

better days
03-06-2015, 01:23 PM
How much money do you think Cutler would make on the open market?

Right now, I would say $10 Mill MAX.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Right now, I would say $10 Mill MAX.

I think you're underestimating the QB market in today's NFL. I would guess he'd pull in between $12-14 mil per year, some team is going to be willing to go all-in with him.

better days
03-06-2015, 01:35 PM
I think you're underestimating the QB market in today's NFL. I would guess he'd pull in between $12-14 mil per year, some team is going to be willing to go all-in with him.

OK, you may be right, but that is still LESS than his present contract calls for.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 01:35 PM

If he gets released he is going to get picked up quick, that is a no brainer. I can see the Jets making a run at him. He would instantly improve our team.

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 01:37 PM
It's too bad that we haven't done that yet. We're 4 days away from free agency and haven't even upgraded our O-line yet...what a travesty.

1. We've significantly reduced our ability to fix the OL by reducing our avaiable cap AND making our already weak draft position when weaker.
2. This thread is about the possibility of signing Cutler, which absolutely would kill the rest of our cap space.

better days
03-06-2015, 01:39 PM
If he gets released he is going to get picked up quick, that is a no brainer. I can see the Jets making a run at him. He would instantly improve our team.

Cutler would improve 10-12 teams.

Would he sign with the team that offers him the most money or a team he can WIN with & improve his reputation for a little less money?

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 01:40 PM
the bills are damned if they do, damned if they don't . Either ways, you'll ***** no matter what they do or don't.
If they ever do something thats actually a good move, I wont ***** about it. I didn't ***** when they signed Mario, for example.

And again, you're making this about me when it should be about the team and their moves. The team keeps losing, which means they are making bad moves.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 01:44 PM
1. We've significantly reduced our ability to fix the OL by reducing our avaiable cap AND making our already weak draft position when weaker.
2. This thread is about the possibility of signing Cutler, which absolutely would kill the rest of our cap space.

It's not impossible for us to improve our O-line through the draft. It's also not impossible for us to increase our cap space this year.

Clearly this is a hypothetical but what if we signed Cutler, what's stopping us from releasing Cassel? The fact that he cost us a 5th round pick? Pffft.

They say that you can't judge a draft until 3 years have passed. Well you can't judge an offseason until at least free agency STARTS.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Cutler would improve 10-12 teams.

Would he sign with the team that offers him the most money or a team he can WIN with & improve his reputation for a little less money?

He will do it for the money! Wouldnt you?

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 01:45 PM

I'd rather that didn't happen. I enjoy seeing Geno behind center.

better days
03-06-2015, 01:46 PM
If they ever do something thats actually a good move, I wont ***** about it. I didn't ***** when they signed Mario, for example.

And again, you're making this about me when it should be about the team and their moves. The team keeps losing, which means they are making bad moves.

Let me check again, but I don't think the Bills have played any games since they hired Rex.

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 01:48 PM
It's not impossible for us to improve our O-line through the draft. It's also not impossible for us to increase our cap space this year.

Clearly this is a hypothetical but what if we signed Cutler, what's stopping us from releasing Cassel? The fact that he cost us a 5th round pick? Pffft.

They say that you can't judge a draft until 3 years have passed. Well you can't judge an offseason until at least free agency STARTS.
You can judge a team killing their cap without addressing their biggest need before FA even starts, which is what the Bills didn't

- - - Updated - - -

Let me check again, but I don't think the Bills have played any games since they hired Rex.
Yeah the wait and see approach. That's what people say every off season, and every season the results are the same.

better days
03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
He will do it for the money! Wouldnt you?

Well, it depends.

If it is for a one year prove it contract or long term.

I would doubt any team offers Cutler a long term contract for GOOD money like he got in Chicago.

I think he will have to take a one year prove it contract & it might make more sense to accept a few less dollars to go to a team where he can prove himself in that year by winning.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 01:50 PM
I'd rather that didn't happen. I enjoy seeing Geno behind center.

I enjoy seeing Geno being behind center as much as i would like a kick in the groin.

better days
03-06-2015, 01:54 PM
You can judge a team killing their cap without addressing their biggest need before FA even starts, which is what the Bills didn't

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the wait and see approach. That's what people say every off season, and every season the results are the same.

Your pessimism was warranted & proved to be correct in the PAST Op.

But this is TODAY, not yesterday.

New Ownership doing things differently than was done in the past.

justasportsfan
03-06-2015, 01:54 PM

you ***** and whine about not replacing people or not upgrading positions. Well signing Cutler and Shady would be upgrades and better replacements for what we had and yet you have a problem with it? You're arguing with yourself again.

You are also making a pre-emptive ***** and whine abut not improving the OL just like you did before we signed Walker and Dockery.

I am not really making this about you. I am merely pointing out your self contradiction.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 01:56 PM

Our cap is not killed, you're being dramatic.

You're right, **** it. The season is over, let's look ahead to 2016.

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 01:57 PM
I enjoy seeing Geno being behind center as much as i would like a kick in the groin.

And I would enjoy watching that.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 02:01 PM
you ***** and whine about not replacing people or not upgrading positions. Well signing Cutler and Shady would be upgrades and better replacements for what we had and yet you have a problem with it? You're arguing with yourself again.

You are also making a pre-emptive ***** and whine abut not improving the OL just like you did before we signed Walker and Dockery.

I am not really making this about you. I am merely pointing out your self contradiction.

Agreed on this.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would enjoy watching that.

So you like to watch? Hmm, there is this guy on here Better Days, he likes when people watch, you two should talk....

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 02:03 PM

See, here's the thing: simply filling a hole is only part of the equation. For example, if the McCoy trade fell through, would you support trading Mario, Kyle and Dareus to NE for Blount and a 2nd? It would fill a hole but Ar the same time it would be giving our best asset to our biggest rival.

What you call "self contradiction" is nothing more than oversimplification and creating false dichotomies. The way the Bills fill holes is rarely if ever the only way to do it. You act like doing nothing and doing something stupid are the only options for filling holes.

And funny how you remember Dockery from like 8 years ago and forget about all the things I was right about since then....

better days
03-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Agreed on this.

- - - Updated - - -

So you like to watch? Hmm, there is this guy on here Better Days, he likes when people watch, you two should talk....

Well, my friends & I will enjoy watching the Bills kick the Jets ass this year.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Well, my friends & I will enjoy watching the Bills kick the Jets ass this year.

Like i said before, i hope they sweep the Jets for your sake with all the crap you are spewing towards me. And your "Friends", do they like to watch as well?

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 02:14 PM

He likes America's Funniest Videos too???

better days
03-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Like i said before, i hope they sweep the Jets for your sake with all the crap you are spewing towards me. And your "Friends", do they like to watch as well?

Yes, ALL Bills fans love to watch crap spewed at Jets fan.

The only thing more fun to watch is crap being spewed at Pats* fan.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 02:21 PM
He likes America's Funniest Videos too???

Thats what swiper said!

BertSquirtgum
03-06-2015, 02:26 PM
**** yeah. I'd take smoking Jay Cutler in a heartbeat.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md2vzn5NbR1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

wolfpack
03-06-2015, 02:29 PM
It's on the NFL.com website.....

This?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000476830/article/chicago-bears-must-make-jay-cutler-decision-soon

better days
03-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Thats what swiper said!

I have no doubt swiper would love to watch the Bills kick the Jets ass as much I will.

BleedinGreenNC
03-06-2015, 02:35 PM
I have no doubt swiper would love to watch the Bills kick the Jets ass as much I will.

We shall see, Cassel is not the answer to your QB woes either.

chris66
03-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Yes, ALL Bills fans love to watch crap spewed at Jets fan.

The only thing more fun to watch is crap being spewed at Pats* fan.

well considering the Blls beat the pats once every 4 years or so that doesnt happen very often. on the flip side every time the bills do beat the pats, they go onto the super bowl. so i guess i would take a spit every season for a sb birth

Cutler is not getting cut there would be a 9.5 million dead cap hit, besides why would they put themselves in the bills situation of not having a QB

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 03:17 PM
the Blls beat the pats once every 4 years

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT

chris66
03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT
I don't it always means super bowl 03, 11, 14

jamze132
03-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Well can improve the roster and create roughly $5M in cap space by cutting Urbik and Williams from the O-line...

Joe Fo Sho
03-06-2015, 04:11 PM
I don't it always means super bowl 03, 11, 14

We've won twice in Detroit in the past 12 months, we've won twice in Foxboro in the past 14 years. You guys just play in the wrong town.

better days
03-06-2015, 04:31 PM
We shall see, Cassel is not the answer to your QB woes either.

I agree Cassel is not the answer.

That is the reason I would like to see Cutler or Locker signed.

psubills62
03-06-2015, 06:47 PM
You don't get it. We need to get the best players without taking up cap space.

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 07:00 PM
You don't get it. We need to get the best players without taking up cap space.

No.

The Bills need to make the best use of their available cap space.

Spending a third of it on an RB and half on the RB plus a backup QB isn't doing that.

psubills62
03-06-2015, 07:21 PM
No.

The Bills need to make the best use of their available cap space.

Spending a third of it on an RB and half on the RB plus a backup QB isn't doing that.
It's not that hard to get more cap room. The restructuring involved is usually player-friendly with more money up front. As long as it doesn't involve a pay cut, players always agree to it AFAIK. It's just that Buffalo is almost never in a position to need more cap space. Personally, I'd be surprised if Buffalo couldn't get 10m+ back with relative ease.

There's really no need to be so uptight about cap space. Relax, man.

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 07:30 PM
It's not that hard to get more cap room. The restructuring involved is usually player-friendly with more money up front. As long as it doesn't involve a pay cut, players always agree to it AFAIK. It's just that Buffalo is almost never in a position to need more cap space. Personally, I'd be surprised if Buffalo couldn't get 10m+ back with relative ease.

There's really no need to be so uptight about cap space. Relax, man.

You are giving this team the benefit of the doubt when they haven't earned it.

psubills62
03-06-2015, 08:04 PM
You are giving this team the benefit of the doubt when they haven't earned it.
By saying they can clear cap space?

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 08:39 PM
By saying they can clear cap space?

By assuming that they can, by assuming that they will even if they can, and by assuming that they will use it properly if they do.

The Beef
03-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Couple of things.

Cutler is what he is, a gifted headcase. We may make the playoffs if he landed here, I could guarantee we would be have zero chance of beating the Pats. Cutler has been owned by the Packers. It's in his head when he plays the Packers, his numbers are astonishingly bad. The Packers have been far from a juggernaut on defense since he's been in Chicago, but the match up vs Rodgers is so big to him he folds each and every time.

That said I'd sign up for 3 years 40M in a heartbeat.

In terms of cap space, lots of easy fixes. As mentioned currently Ubrik and Williams. Extend Meatball, drop his base salary and guarantee him some extra dough over 2-3 years. Mckelvin could be in play to get moved. I'm guessing if he didn't break his ankle he would be moved for 4th or 5th round pick. I'm certain Rex would prefer Revis or goad Whaley into throwing money at Cromartie. I'm sure they could do something with Mario if they really had a big signing in mind.

If Cutler hits the market I'm guessing Houston would be the front runner and after that there'd be varied levels of interest from the Bills, Jets, Titans and maybe the Bucs (Love connection).

On a side note I'd keep an eye on Chase Daniel. He's sat behind 2 really good QB's, he's the type of guy that could be a late bloomer if he lands in the right spot.

psubills62
03-06-2015, 08:52 PM
By assuming that they can, by assuming that they will even if they can, and by assuming that they will use it properly if they do.
Oh good grief. Yes, they can clear cap space.

I never said or assumed they will clear it, I said they can.

I also never said or assumed they'd use it properly.

Like I said, relax.

OpIv37
03-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Oh good grief. Yes, they can clear cap space.

I never said or assumed they will clear it, I said they can.

I also never said or assumed they'd use it properly.

Like I said, relax.

Relax? Why?

What has this team done to give you confidence that they will get it right? They've made bold moves without doing anything to give us confidence that they have it right.

psubills62
03-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Relax? Why?

What has this team done to give you confidence that they will get it right? They've made bold moves without doing anything to give us confidence that they have it right.
Relax because you seem to get zero enjoyment out of something that is supposed to be entertainment.

Well, forgetting for a moment that I never said anything about confidence that they'll get it right...

I would say the fact that they won more games than they lost for the first time in a long time. The fact that they've built a top defense even without one of the players that most fans considered to be the most talented on the roster. Or the fact that we're actually talking about having too many good players to sign in the upcoming years as opposed to when can we finally be rid of Chris Kelsay-type players. We also have coaches who have had proven success both on defense and on offense.

I've never once pretended to agree with everything the FO does. In fact, I generally dislike what they do more than I like it. Didn't like trading Alonso away. But Whaley has put a lot of talent on the team, and despite so much of the cap space griping, we're still in position to get more talent both in FA and the draft. They must be doing something right because the team appears to be improving both in terms of talent and in the win column.

I just don't get the point of being miserable over everything.

YardRat
03-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Pass on Cutler, concentrate on oline and dline.

sudzy
03-07-2015, 05:12 AM

Marrone and Pat Morris are gone. Addition by subtraction?

justasportsfan
03-07-2015, 05:47 AM
See, here's the thing: simply filling a hole is only part of the equation. For example, if the McCoy trade fell through, would you support trading Mario, Kyle and Dareus to NE for Blount and a 2nd? It would fill a hole but Ar the same time it would be giving our best asset to our biggest rival.

What you call "self contradiction" is nothing more than oversimplification and creating false dichotomies. The way the Bills fill holes is rarely if ever the only way to do it. You act like doing nothing and doing something stupid are the only options for filling holes.

And funny how you remember Dockery from like 8 years ago and forget about all the things I was right about since then....

Oh please Op. You were wrong about *****ing and whining about losing Pettine and replacing him with Schwartz. Everytome you say its not about you is way to wiggle out from your self contradiction. Sad attempt.

OpIv37
03-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Relax because you seem to get zero enjoyment out of something that is supposed to be entertainment.

Well, forgetting for a moment that I never said anything about confidence that they'll get it right...

I would say the fact that they won more games than they lost for the first time in a long time. The fact that they've built a top defense even without one of the players that most fans considered to be the most talented on the roster. Or the fact that we're actually talking about having too many good players to sign in the upcoming years as opposed to when can we finally be rid of Chris Kelsay-type players. We also have coaches who have had proven success both on defense and on offense.

I've never once pretended to agree with everything the FO does. In fact, I generally dislike what they do more than I like it. Didn't like trading Alonso away. But Whaley has put a lot of talent on the team, and despite so much of the cap space griping, we're still in position to get more talent both in FA and the draft. They must be doing something right because the team appears to be improving both in terms of talent and in the win column.

I just don't get the point of being miserable over everything.

Just because it's supposed to be entertainment doesn't mean it will be enjoyable. Sometimes the picnic gets rained out. Sometimes an asshat friend drinks too much and ruins what should have been a fun time. Sometimes (usually for us) sports teams suck.

I'm not going to pretend something is good when it's not just because it's supposed to be entertainment.

OpIv37
03-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Oh please Op. You were wrong about *****ing and whining about losing Pettine and replacing him with Schwartz. Everytome you say its not about you is way to wiggle out from your self contradiction. Sad attempt.

See what you're doing here? You made it about me so no one is talking about Cutler or how the Bills managed to spend half their available cap without fixing the OL before FA even started. You do that every time I make points you can't refute.

YardRat
03-07-2015, 01:40 PM
They hired a new OC.
They hired a new oline coach.
They signed Incognito.

Those are three significant steps to fixing the oline before they made any other moves, IMO.

stuckincincy
03-07-2015, 02:10 PM
See what you're doing here? You made it about me so no one is talking about Cutler or how the Bills managed to spend half their available cap without fixing the OL before FA even started. You do that every time I make points you can't refute.

Heh - travel over to other sections of this site. The lefty shout-downers routinely put up multiple replies over multiple posts to bury topics they don't want to see the light of day. Making things personal is one of the ploys. :nod:

justasportsfan
03-07-2015, 04:17 PM
See what you're doing here? You made it about me so no one is talking about Cutler or how the Bills managed to spend half their available cap without fixing the OL before FA even started. You do that every time I make points you can't refute.huh? I refuted it earlier. Cutler and Shady would be not only replacements you ***** about but upgrades you're still bit Hong about. You see what you're doing here by saying I made it about you? Hiding your self contradiction.