PDA

View Full Version : If we sign an OG I don't think we draft one...

X-Era
03-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Chris Williams is coming back and whether we like him much or not the Bills do
We signed Incognito who can start right away
We drafted 3 OL last year
We have limited draft picks this year

If we sign another OG like Iupati, Boling, or Franklin I think we will not draft any OL and if we do it will be late in the draft.

I think as of now the most likely positions addressed in the draft are:

LB- But it depends on Hughes and Spikes/new ILB
QB
TE
S
CB

I really think we're looking at LB, TE, or LB at 50. And I also think QB could be addressed in the 3rd or 5th round.

YardRat
03-07-2015, 08:58 AM
Maybe...this oline is a cluster**** for sure, it isn't easy trying to reasonably plug the holes and adequately cover the positional needs. Something is going to have to give, and that means either A-not drafting one, B-not picking up another in FA or C-cutting loose a draft pick from last year.

Woodman
03-07-2015, 11:40 AM
We need one more proven mauler.

coastal
03-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Yeah because we need another CB or safety.

cookie G
03-07-2015, 11:42 AM
If we used all of our picks on OL and QB's, I wouldn't have a problem iwth it.

SpikedLemonade
03-07-2015, 12:07 PM
If the Bills don't put the proper high priority on improving this OL, this season will be a disaster.

Incognito is no longer a starting NFL OL.

Chris Williams never was.

The Jokeman
03-07-2015, 12:47 PM
If the Bills don't put the proper high priority on improving this OL, this season will be a disaster.

Incognito is no longer a starting NFL OL.

Chris Williams never was.

Why isn't Incognito a starting caliber player? He was suspended; it's not like he went down because of injury or failure to produce on the field. I fully expect come Week 1 of the regular season Richie be wearing jersey #62 will be our starting RG.

Ginger Vitis
03-07-2015, 12:49 PM

The OL sucked ass last year and 2014 was far from a disaster.. Overreact much

SpikedLemonade
03-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Why isn't Incognito a starting caliber player? He was suspended; it's not like he went down because of injury or failure to produce on the field. I fully expect come Week 1 of the regular season Richie be wearing jersey #62 will be our starting RG.

He was not suspended last year.

No team wanted him last year.

psubills62
03-07-2015, 02:26 PM
How do we know that the current coaches like Chris Williams?

I think we get at least two more OL total.