PDA

View Full Version : QB carousel could land Fitzpatrick with Jets

IlluminatusUIUC
03-09-2015, 09:36 AM
http://nypost.com/2015/03/09/quarterback-carousel-could-land-ryan-fitzpatrick-with-jets/

The free-agent quarterback picture is beginning to come into focus with multiple reports Monday morning the Texans are re-signing Ryan Mallett and are also going to sign Brian Hoyer when the league opens Tuesday afternoon.
Where does that leave the Jets, who want to find a veteran quarterback to compete with Geno Smith?
A source said reports of Hoyer picking Houston are premature and his agent is still talking to the Jets. If Hoyer does wind up going to Houston, the Texans are expected to release Ryan Fitpatrick, who would interest the Jets.

That would be the most incestuous division game of all time, especially if the rumors are true and we wind up with Powell while they get Spiller.

Forward_Lateral
03-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Sweet please let it happen

Yasgur's Farm
03-09-2015, 11:03 AM
And Chan Gailey the OC.

EDS
03-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Would be good fun if the Jets sign Fitz, Spiller and Stevie (assuming he is available).

trapezeus
03-09-2015, 11:13 AM
belichick will just have to use his bills gameplan on jets and nice versa.

Mace
03-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Sweet please let it happen

I'd been worried about what was building with the Jersey Jets, this makes me feel better.

For the life of me though, I sure do feel bad for Gailey and his career long curse of drawing insufficient QB's like a magnet.