• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Don Beebe InterView

I might be a little late since i just finally got to reading it but that is why i loved don beebe guy was all heart. If you play with heart thats all that matters. he wasnt the most talented athelete but he made plays happened because of his heart. its hard to watch guys like randy moss with all that talent just be a jack ass and totally ruin what he has. hey i like watching randy but don beebe was far more pleasurable to watch then moss just because you know when he is on the field that he wont give up that he will run the whole play. I was so happy when he got the SB ring would have liked it if he won it here.

Nice Interview

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Agreed!

Beebe, like Tasker, Kelso, and other Bills from that era were scouted and drafted with a lot of those qualities in mind.

(Yes, I know Tasker was aquired via waiver Phil)

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i hated kelso..

i used to call him spaceballs because of that god awful helmet.

beebee is a pimp.. and tasker is my all time favorite player though.

good interview.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

A pimp?

We went to him- he didn't come to us. And the House of Speed questions were devised by us- there was no "pimp my company in exchange for the interview" quid- pro-quo. He never asked us at any point to mention it.

We followed a basic Past-Present- Future format on the questions. What he did, what's he doing now kind of thing. Same format buffalobills.com uses in their "where are they now" series.

We added all the house of speed as an act of gratitude- a little plug in exchange for his time.

Comment

• gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          A pimp?

We went to him- he didn't come to us. And the House of Speed questions were devised by us- there was no "pimp my company in exchange for the interview" quid- pro-quo. He never asked us at any point to mention it.

We followed a basic Past-Present- Future format on the questions. What he did, what's he doing now kind of thing. Same format buffalobills.com uses in their "where are they now" series.

We added all the house of speed as an act of gratitude- a little plug in exchange for his time.
          He was awesome, never mentioning his business until I asked. I thought it was only fair that his business get a few moments of recognition.
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

holy crap... chill guys...

i use pimp as an affectionate term..

pimp = cool = stud = the man...

don beebee is the man..

sorry.. i didnt realize it came across as a bad thing.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Gotcha- I thought the implication was he handed out interviews for self promotion....

Like Hillary Clinton or Jose Conseco showing up anywhere and everywhere to sell their books...

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

gunz did an excellent job.

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gunzlingr He was awesome, never mentioning his business until I asked. I thought it was only fair that his business get a few moments of recognition.
                  Pimp == Deion F. Sanders

How do you spend BZB's to change someone else's title to "BillsZone Purple Pimp"?
                  Don't worry - I will only use it on someone who thinks "Pimp" is a compliment.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
                    Pimp == Deion F. Sanders

How do you spend BZB's to change someone else's title to "BillsZone Purple Pimp"?
                    Don't worry - I will only use it on someone who thinks "Pimp" is a compliment.
                    LOL... click on the "store" button at the top of the screen.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                    X