PDA

View Full Version : The QB market

ghz in pittsburgh
03-09-2015, 07:30 PM
McCown goes to the Browns. Sanchez stays with the Eagles. Hoyer goes to the Texans. All expected moves.

Kap is available. Cutler is available. I would have to to think the Bills inquired/contacted. For the seller, no doubt they want get as many teams interested as possible, except to the media - it's still your possible starting QB that you are talking about. http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2015/3/9/8177411/rumor-chicago-bears-actively-trying-to-trade-jay-cutler-titans-rams-49ers-eagles-kaepernick-foles

Would the Bills be better off with have Cutler instead of McCoy? I would tend to think so BUT I can easily see both Whaley and Ryan prefer to take the sure thing in McCoy.

The big change from my perspective ever since Whaley took over from Nix is that the team is geared very much towards "win" now without any regard to future cap jail or whatsoever.

stuckincincy
03-09-2015, 07:33 PM
McCown goes to the Browns. Sanchez stays with the Eagles. Hoyer goes to the Texans. All expected moves.

Kap is available. Cutler is available. I would have to to think the Bills inquired/contacted. For the seller, no doubt they want get as many teams interested as possible, except to the media - it's still your possible starting QB that you are talking about. http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2015/3/9/8177411/rumor-chicago-bears-actively-trying-to-trade-jay-cutler-titans-rams-49ers-eagles-kaepernick-foles

Would the Bills be better off with have Cutler instead of McCoy? I would tend to think so BUT I can easily see both Whaley and Ryan prefer to take the sure thing in McCoy.

The big change from my perspective ever since Whaley took over from Nix is that the team is geared very much towards "win" now without any regard to future cap jail or whatsoever.

Little doubt about that. Pegula has opened up the vault.

BillsImpossible
03-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Cutler's not going to be a Buffalo Bill because the Bears offensive coordinator from last year now works for the Bills. He threw Cutler under the Bears bus last year.

The QB market for the Bills is in the Draft.

A 5th or 6th round pick at QB will likely challenge Manuel and Cassel.

ghz in pittsburgh
03-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Cutler's not going to be a Buffalo Bill because the Bears offensive coordinator from last year now works for the Bills. He threw Cutler under the Bears bus last year.

The QB market for the Bills is in the Draft.

A 5th or 6th round pick at QB will likely challenge Manuel and Cassel.

I doubt a 5th or 6th round pick can challenge Manuel and Cassel. Why waste a pick if you know you are likely to spend a first pick next year draft if Manuel proves not to be answer?