PDA

View Full Version : Best Offseason in a Long Time

Mike
03-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Ralph was cheap! No two ways about it!

Under the new regime the Bills have already shown a big change:

1) Coaching: they actually paid one of the top HC to coach the Bills. This is the way it's done! Great coaches win SBs and it's a Big Step in the Right Direction.

2) Resigning our own: Signing Hughes was more than just signing Hughes. The move showed that the new ownership is willing to spend on their own.

3) Swinging for the Fences: Love the FA action! The Bills are in their best offseason in past 10+ years and for once were making Real moves (no the old Mickey Mouse **** of trading **** for ****)

Overall, I love the energy & INTENT! These moves have been fun & are sure to make Bills football far more entertaining. It hasn't been perfect (no online) but often FA isn't. In the end, we might win or we might not, but at least we FINALLY have a fighting chance.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-10-2015, 10:09 PM
I'd love to see harvin in a bills uniform but yea this has been quite the offseason and were only a half day into FA.

HHURRICANE
03-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Real coaches attracts real players.

Plus the owner using his Jet to fly players back and forth is amazing.

YardRat
03-11-2015, 04:46 AM
I like the off season just as much as the games, probably look forward more to free agency and the draft than the start of the regular season. Last year was great, bringing in Spikes, Graham, Boobie etc. Hiring Schwartz. It's fun to make a big splash, like meeting Mario and the WR from NO that ended up in SD (dodged a bullet there) at their doorsteps to fly them to Buffalo, making Mario the highest paid defensive player in the league. TO was exciting. Whaley has been aggressive from day 1, it's been a fun ride personnel-wise since he starting making the calls. Clay and Felton, if they manage to sign both, will be interesting additions, I'll be curious to see who else they pick up along the way once the dust settles, if anybody, and how the draft plays out.