X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

McCoy wearing Bills' royal blue...

Long time no see, Zoners! Couldn't even imagine how crazy this place has been with this busy offseason. However, I come to you today to show off a piece of work I created a few days ago with excitement of seeing McCoy in the red, white, and blue. I didn't wanna have to wait 6 months, so I edited a photo of Shady from his former Eagles jersey into his new (much better looking) Bills jersey.

Let me know what you think. If you'd like me to resize it for wallpapers or avatars or anything feel free to contact me. With that said, I shall return to my cave and emerge when the time is right.

• YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: McCoy wearing Bills' royal blue...

Nice.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• USC_Gamecock
      • Sep 2004

Awesome! Can't wait to see him for real on Sundays though ..

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Great Work Garrett!
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
        X