PDA

View Full Version : just for fun. mock draft!

JATMtheJATM
03-12-2015, 12:10 AM
http://sabreshockeycentral.com/2015/03/12/nhl-mock-draft-1-0/

I like the bittner idea at 21.

Skooby
03-12-2015, 03:16 AM
What a suprise that the Sabres win the lottery !! Only in dreams will the NHL not try to save the AZ franchise with the #1 pick, I'd bet the house on that.

OpIv37
03-12-2015, 11:45 AM
What a suprise that the Sabres win the lottery !! Only in dreams will the NHL not try to save the AZ franchise with the #1 pick, I'd bet the house on that.

Don't count out Carolina or Toronto. It's either going to be a big market, or a small struggling market. They're not going to let this prize go to a saturated small market with a consistent fan base. Too much money on the table to leave this to chance.

Ginger Vitis
03-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Pretty good mock.. Lawson Crouse is a little too high @6

Matthew Barzal going to Ottawa @9 is a bit of a steal for them and a talent like Barzal going 9th is a testament to how strong this draft is.. Bittner going to Buffalo @21 is a good pick for the Sabres.. Another player I would give lots of consideration to @21 that would still be on board in that mock s defensemen Jeremy Roy

IMO Mitchell Marner is the 4th best player in this draft so I get why he would go @4 to the Leafs but after taking 5'10 170 pound William Nylander 8th overall last year Leafs fans but not be crazy about another smallish center like Mitchell Marner.. Taking a taller and more sturdier Dylan Strome probably is a bit better fit for the Leafs