PDA

View Full Version : Bills sign Tyrod Taylor. I think EJ is gone.

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 09:58 AM
The Buffalo Bills weren't done at quarterback after the Matt Cassel trade, after all: they have signed fifth-year pro Tyrod Taylor, who most recently served as the Baltimore Ravens' backup.

In his introductory press conference this past Wednesday, new Buffalo Bills quarterback Matt Cassel told reporters that he expected to compete for the team's starting quarterback job this summer with third-year pro EJ Manuel. There may (or may not) now be a third competitor in the race, as well.

In a Thursday morning radio appearance, Bills head coach Rex Ryan let slip that the team had signed free agent quarterback Tyrod Taylor, a fifth-year, former sixth-round pick of the Baltimore Ravens. The signing has not been officially announced, and financial terms are therefore unavailable.

More...

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2015/3/12/8199007/tyrod-taylor-signs-buffalo-bills-matt-cassel-ej-manuel-nfl-free-agency-2015

USC_Gamecock
03-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Unless EJ shows some major improvement -- he's definitely out.

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Unless EJ shows some major improvement -- he's definitely out.

I don't think he'll even be here for camp. I think he'll be traded.

USC_Gamecock
03-12-2015, 10:04 AM
I don't think he'll even be here for camp. I think he'll be traded.

Who would want EJ? Like seriously ....

Meathead
03-12-2015, 10:06 AM
lmao. uh no. tuel is the the one on the hot seat here

after the ultra-marrone job the last regime did on not developing ej, it would be foolish to cut him now. his rep is a ball protector, albeit by throwing it to the gatorade boy but still, gotta see what he can do in this offense. hes as safe as you can get for this season

IlluminatusUIUC
03-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Wagon, I know you hate EJ with the heat of a thousand suns, but he's not getting cut or moved unless someone comes at us with something exceptional. His dead cap hit this year is more than twice his live cap hit.

Novacane
03-12-2015, 10:27 AM
EJ will be in camp. If he shows no improvement he may get cut before the season but he'll be in camp.

ghz in pittsburgh
03-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Listen to Rex's interview TODAY on EJ.

I have heard more than once from people that have ties to the know that Rex might be the biggest supporter of EJ among the Bills hierarchy, including Whaley - caution support is a relative term in terms of who is available.

Strongman
03-12-2015, 10:33 AM
I don't see why signing TT means goodbye to EJ. He's not a problem in the locker room. At the very least, he's a better developmental prospect than Tuel. Last year's coaching staff did him no favors so he's probably going to get another season with Rex and Roman.

Mr. Miyagi
03-12-2015, 10:36 AM
OMG the Jets signed Fitzpatrick - Geno Smith is going to get cut.

Uh, no.

jpdex12
03-12-2015, 10:42 AM
EJ isn't getting cut. They just want good camp competition to pick the best three. Cripes...jump to conclusions?

CoolBreeze
03-12-2015, 10:44 AM
I still have faith that EJ will progress. That being said if EJ were to be traded it better be coupled with a few draft picks and the trade better be for another QB that has had more success than Cassel in the NFL.

I don't think that happens. Though if Harvin and/or Clay signs like I said yesterday. I don't feel like we're building this offense up for Manuel or Cassel. It almost doesn't even make sense. The crazy in me wants to believe that there's a big move for us coming at the QB position. But i'm not going to hold my breath

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 10:45 AM
I love watching all the EJ lovers freak out at the suggestion that he might be gone.

Yasgur's Farm
03-12-2015, 10:47 AM
LOL... At this point EJ or Cassel will start. My money's on EJ.

Bill Cody
03-12-2015, 10:48 AM
I love watching all the EJ lovers freak out at the suggestion that he might be gone.

Why would anyone freak about something that is obviously wrong? Tie Rod isn't a lock to beat out Tuel never mind EJ.

Yasgur's Farm
03-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Fixed it
I love watching all the EJ lovers LOL at the foolish prophecy that he will be gone.

OpIv37
03-12-2015, 10:51 AM
This signing has nothing to do with EJ. It's a camp body/injury insurance.

Forward_Lateral
03-12-2015, 11:00 AM
The Bills aren't going to cut a first round pick after 14 games.

Do I think EJ has sucked? Yes. Do I think he's the answer? Not from what I've seen. Could that change? Yes.

I repeat. The Bills aren't going to cut EJ Manuel. Let's get realistic here.

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 11:17 AM
EJ is going to be the next big thing! Like the Segway!

He's like a football Jedi! Remember when he played so well that he totally beat out NFL legend Kyle Orton on the Bills depth chart?

Trent.

Edwards.

Junior.

paladin warrior
03-12-2015, 11:26 AM
No That was total stupidity E.J cut and bad move. And Why would be E.J cut from 1st round pick. If E.J going cut "no ".. Should get for trade 1st round pick from E.J

Ed
03-12-2015, 11:33 AM
It's sad that some people hate EJ so much they just want to see him get cut, even if it's to the detriment of the team.

better days
03-12-2015, 11:37 AM
This signing has nothing to do with EJ. It's a camp body/injury insurance.

Taylor has backed up Flacco, he might beat out Tuel for the #3 QB job.

USC_Gamecock
03-12-2015, 12:09 PM

Brings back memories of RoJo/JPL/TrEd fanatics ...

Bill Cody
03-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Brings back memories of RoJo/JPL/TrEd fanatics ...

Have you ever seen Tie Rod play? He's Thad Lewis. NFL QB's throw to windows. He throws to barn doors. But by all means keep the circle jerk with Wagon going, very entertaining.

jamze132
03-12-2015, 12:32 PM
The only way EJ isn't on our roster this year is if he's traded. He's certainly not being cut.

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 12:38 PM
It's sad that some people hate EJ so much they just want to see him get cut, even if it's to the detriment of the team.

That's because we've seen him play.

BertSquirtgum
03-12-2015, 12:52 PM
There's no way they release EJ until at least after preseason. Even then, it will only be if he stinks it up again.

jimmifli
03-12-2015, 12:52 PM
I think we'll still add a late round pick.

Right now I'd slot them:

Cassel
Tyrod
EJ
Pick
Tuel

Pick goes to practice squad. EJ rides the pine. Tyrod has a few Brad Smith style plays and Cassel wins the division with a 59% completion percentage and 2800 yards.

SpikedLemonade
03-12-2015, 12:53 PM
No That was total stupidity E.J cut and bad move. And Why would be E.J cut from 1st round pick. If E.J going cut "no ".. Should get for trade 1st round pick from E.J

Way to tell Wagon!

better days
03-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Have you ever seen Tie Rod play? He's Thad Lewis. NFL QB's throw to windows. He throws to barn doors. But by all means keep the circle jerk with Wagon going, very entertaining.

Thad Lewis just signed with the Browns.

Another great QB for the Browns group.

Pinkerton Security
03-12-2015, 12:58 PM
That's because we've seen him play.

And what exactly have you seen of Mr. Tyrod that makes you think hes anything better than EJ?

Albany,n.y.
03-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Have you ever seen Tie Rod play?

No, but I've seen many a Tie Rod go over 100,000 miles on a vehicle, proving to be much more durable than EJ Manuel.

Albany,n.y.
03-12-2015, 01:01 PM
I think we'll still add a late round pick.

Right now I'd slot them:

Cassel
Tyrod
EJ
Pick
Tuel

Pick goes to practice squad. EJ rides the pine. Tyrod has a few Brad Smith style plays and Cassel wins the division with a 59% completion percentage and 2800 yards.

If there's a pick, Tuel will be cut the same day they make the pick. He can then head down to Jacksonville & join the only 2 people in the NFL who think he has any talent to play in the NFL.

Don't Panic
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM

I love the EJ hater jumping to illogical conclusions.

jimmifli
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM
And what exactly have you seen of Mr. Tyrod that makes you think hes anything better than EJ?

Rex tried to trade for him with the Jets and then signed him given the first chance. Does that sound like a guy he wants to bury on the depth chart?

Whether he's better or not is irrelevant. Rex thinks he is.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Rex tried to trade for him with the Jets and then signed him given the first chance. Does that sound like a guy he wants to bury on the depth chart?

Well, that's what Gailey did with Tyler Thigpen. Some guys just like having players they have worked with in the past.

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 01:10 PM

Absolutely nothing. I never said that I think he's any good. I don't.

But the signing says something about what Rex thinks. And that something is not good for EJ.

Bill Cody
03-12-2015, 01:22 PM
No, but I've seen many a Tie Rod go over 100,000 miles on a vehicle, proving to be much more durable than EJ Manuel.

Good point. The fact is Tie Rod has been injury free for 4 years in the league. Hadn't thought of that. Hell, let's name him the starter now.

- - - Updated - - -

But the signing says something about what Rex thinks. And that something is not good for EJ.

You're wrong.

Bill Cody
03-12-2015, 01:26 PM

Lol talk about jumping to conclusions. So if we sign another receiver this is bad news for Watkins?

Ed
03-12-2015, 01:33 PM
The Bills have always said that they were going to add two qb's. The fact that they've added two that are worse than EJ and haven't traded for a legit starter seems to indicate that EJ will not only be on the team, but will likely start the season.

Downinfloflo
03-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Sweet.........Now all the Bills need to do is sign a QB and we are set!!!

Mr. Miyagi
03-12-2015, 02:33 PM
EJ haters are nothing but AADD short-sighted day traders.

paladin warrior
03-12-2015, 02:38 PM
If there's a pick, Tuel will be cut the same day they make the pick. He can then head down to Jacksonville & join the only 2 people in the NFL who think he has any talent to play in the NFL.
I wish cut Tuel and get Sean Mannion- from the draft

WagonCircler
03-12-2015, 03:34 PM
I wish cut Tuel and get Sean Mannion- from the draft

You're actually Cookie Monster aren't you?

YardRat
03-12-2015, 04:10 PM
So you think we hired a head coach that out-right lied to the public right out of the gate?

sudzy
03-12-2015, 04:16 PM
He won't get cut, but, he'll never be the starter again. The Bills trade for a journeyman, they sign a young QB that the new HC tried to trade for in his last job, they use most of their allotted interviews at the combine to interview every QB there. The writings on the wall. Don't tell the EJ lovers. As far as they are concerned EJ is going to miraculously turn into Joe Montana.

Night Train
03-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Rex tried to trade for Taylor 2 years ago. He pushed for this guy and obviously likes him.

Tuel is probably gone.

The Jokeman
03-12-2015, 04:33 PM
The Buffalo Bills weren't done at quarterback after the Matt Cassel trade, after all: they have signed fifth-year pro Tyrod Taylor, who most recently served as the Baltimore Ravens' backup.

In his introductory press conference this past Wednesday, new Buffalo Bills quarterback Matt Cassel told reporters that he expected to compete for the team's starting quarterback job this summer with third-year pro EJ Manuel. There may (or may not) now be a third competitor in the race, as well.

In a Thursday morning radio appearance, Bills head coach Rex Ryan let slip that the team had signed free agent quarterback Tyrod Taylor, a fifth-year, former sixth-round pick of the Baltimore Ravens. The signing has not been officially announced, and financial terms are therefore unavailable.

More...

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2015/3/12/8199007/tyrod-taylor-signs-buffalo-bills-matt-cassel-ej-manuel-nfl-free-agency-2015

Thyrod Taylor is an a below average QB2 if ask me. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets cut pending his preseason play.

Yasgur's Farm
03-12-2015, 04:40 PM
He won't get cut, but, he'll never be the starter again. The Bills trade for a journeyman, they sign a young QB that the new HC tried to trade for in his last job, they use most of their allotted interviews at the combine to interview every QB there. The writings on the wall. Don't tell the EJ lovers. As far as they are concerned EJ is going to miraculously turn into Joe Montana.So there we have it... 1 or the other... Either you believe EJ will be cut, or you believe he's the next Joe Montana... There's absolutely nothing between.

feldspar
03-12-2015, 04:49 PM
I wonder if this means that the Bills are less likely to draft a QB this year at some point.

The Jokeman
03-12-2015, 04:53 PM
I wonder if this means that the Bills are less likely to draft a QB this year at some point.

We might still bring in an undrafted guy but drafting one looks less likely.

X-Era
03-12-2015, 05:12 PM
"Bills sign Tyrod Taylor. I think Tuel is gone. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/228601-Bills-sign-Tyrod-Taylor-I-think-EJ-is-gone)"
Fixed the title for you

Jeff1220
03-12-2015, 05:12 PM
For those interested, here's an article from FCA Magazine (FCA is Fellowship of Christian Sthletes - the sports ministry I represent in Nicaragua) from Taylor's senior year at VT: http://archives.fca.org/vsItemDisplay.lsp?method=display&objectid=CBACC105-C29A-EE7A-E647A8821794F119

sudzy
03-12-2015, 05:31 PM
EJ is an a below average QB2 if ask me. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets cut pending his preseason play.

Fixed it

BillsImpossible
03-12-2015, 05:32 PM
If the Bills thought EJ Manuel could at least be a decent backup, why did they sign a guy to compete with him?

Why bother? Taylor was signed to compete for the backup job.

Not a good sign for EJ when the Bills sign a guy to compete for 2nd.

Matt Cassel is going to be the Bills starting quarterback in 2015.

EJ is gone.

USC_Gamecock
03-12-2015, 05:53 PM

So you think Rojo, JPL and TrEd were good QB's? It was just the system that caused them to fail? And you're also a fan of EJ in the same way?

Gotcha ...

USC_Gamecock
03-12-2015, 05:57 PM

Good post -- people think just because you think EJ sucks, that you automatically back Tyrod. What a simple way of thinking ...

Novacane
03-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Good post -- people think just because you think EJ sucks, that you automatically back Tyrod. What a simple way of thinking ...

Just like a bunch of douches think because some of us don't hate EJ we are all "lovers"

feldspar
03-12-2015, 06:36 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/10kTBFEjGAkClO/giphy.gif

BillsImpossible
03-12-2015, 06:41 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/10kTBFEjGAkClO/giphy.gif

I did a similar thing after Bryce Brown fumbled.

Night Train
03-12-2015, 06:41 PM
So there we have it... 1 or the other... Either you believe EJ will be cut, or you believe he's the next Joe Montana... There's absolutely nothing between.

His ears ? Kidding.

Just let Manuel, Cassel and Taylor go to camp and may be best man win. I'm sure Rex has a completely open mind, unlike many here. Fine by me.

BillsImpossible
03-12-2015, 06:42 PM
So you think we hired a head coach that out-right lied to the public right out of the gate?

Yes.

BillsImpossible
03-12-2015, 06:47 PM
His ears ? Kidding.

Just let Manuel, Cassel and Taylor go to camp and may be best man win. I'm sure Rex has a completely open mind, unlike many here. Fine by me.

I'll have an open mind for about 3 training camp practices. If EJ fails to improve upon last year's training camp, there's no sense in keeping him on the roster.

Dead cap money would be $5.25 million, but at least the Bills would be one step closer to finding their future franchise QB.

USC_Gamecock
03-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Just like a bunch of douches think because some of us don't hate EJ we are all "lovers"

People got butt-hurt at the simple opinion that EJ will be gone. Keep living in denial my friend.

Yasgur's Farm
03-12-2015, 06:51 PM
If the Bills thought EJ Manuel could at least be a decent backup, why did they sign a guy to compete with him?Seriously?
1- EJ & Tuel are not enough QB's to get through camp
2- Vet back-ups/mentors are extremely common
3- See #1

YardRat
03-12-2015, 07:15 PM
I think just about everybody surmised they would bring five arms to camp, although admittedly I thought it would be EJ, Tuel, FA (turned out to be Cassel), draft pick and UDFA.

Goobylal
03-12-2015, 08:05 PM
No one thinks that Tyrod Taylor is any sort of threat to EJ. Has anyone seen this guy play? I'm actually disappointed they signed him because I doubt he even beats out Tuel.

paladin warrior
03-12-2015, 08:06 PM
"Bills sign Tyrod Taylor. I think Tuel is gone. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/228601-Bills-sign-Tyrod-Taylor-I-think-EJ-is-gone)"
Fixed the title for you lol that total make sense . Ya that 100 % right . cut Tuel-

feldspar
03-12-2015, 08:36 PM
I think just about everybody surmised they would bring five arms to camp...

So would 5 arms actually equal "Two and a Half Men?"

Please, no. Who really needs that?

Mace
03-12-2015, 08:39 PM

Better or worse they just brought in a younger Dennis Dixon. I think they'll grab Grayson and go into camp with draftee whoever if not Grayson), Cassel (lock), Manuel (lock), Tuel & Taylor.

Almost made me laugh. It was predictable. Think I even mentioned they were sure to sign him in some post, or meant to and lost interest.

OpIv37
03-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Taylor has backed up Flacco, he might beat out Tuel for the #3 QB job.

I agree that's a strong possibility. I'm just saying that signing Taylor has no implications for EJ's future whatsoever.

The Jokeman
03-12-2015, 09:34 PM
If the Bills thought EJ Manuel could at least be a decent backup, why did they sign a guy to compete with him?

Why bother? Taylor was signed to compete for the backup job.

Not a good sign for EJ when the Bills sign a guy to compete for 2nd.

Matt Cassel is going to be the Bills starting quarterback in 2015.

EJ is gone.

New coaching staff maybe want to put their print on the team. Rex Ryan talked about how he almost traded for him in New York and he looks more like a running QB that Roman had with Kaepernick than EJ ever was/will be. As to me as athletic as EJ is he's more of a pocket QB than a true scrambler. That said when it comes down to QB play I think EJ is far superior at completing passes and the nuances of being a complete QB.

better days
03-12-2015, 10:14 PM
No one thinks that Tyrod Taylor is any sort of threat to EJ. Has anyone seen this guy play? I'm actually disappointed they signed him because I doubt he even beats out Tuel.

The Jets tried to trade for Taylor when Rex was HC but could not swing the deal.

That says something to me.

That both the Jets & Ravens thought a lot of Taylor.

I think Tuel is odd man out.

BertSquirtgum
03-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Title should be changed to.....I think Jeff Tuel is gone.

trapezeus
03-13-2015, 07:40 AM
i think the original poster just has an obsession to knock on EJ every step of the way.

ej hasn't shown anything to be crowned the qb. and he's done nothing to show that he should be run out of town. he is literally in the middle of the pack of all qbs. he isn't consistent. the top 5 qbs are. that's the difference between excellence and everyone else.

coaches get paid a lot to fix what they can fix and mask what they can mask. accuracy is hard to fix, but you can mask it with a run game and give strong underneath/possession receivers to average qbs.

the problem with marrone is they took ej as some kind of wiz and expected him to run an uptempo offense in his first year when everyone knew he was a project.

ej played 4 games last year and was .500. He played an almost .500 rookie season if not for a lot of fumbles and turnovers in the atlanta game. i see nothing to make him worthy of being dumped and i see nothing that allows us to hand him the keys without showing us he deserves it.

Goobylal
03-13-2015, 08:16 AM
The Jets tried to trade for Taylor when Rex was HC but could not swing the deal.

That says something to me.

That both the Jets & Ravens thought a lot of Taylor.

I think Tuel is odd man out.
Looking at his stats in limited action over his 4 years in the NFL, there is nothing to suggest he's even as good as Tuel. Which makes me wonder what they see in him.

Night Train
03-13-2015, 08:41 AM
The less we know..the more we know..which is nothing.

QB position is probably done for now. See you in camp.

On to other positions

swiper
03-13-2015, 08:48 AM
The Jets had McElroy & Simms when they had Vick & Smith didn't they?

Bill Cody
03-13-2015, 08:49 AM
No one with any intelligence thinks that Tyrod Taylor is any sort of threat to EJ

fixed it for you

better days
03-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Looking at his stats in limited action over his 4 years in the NFL, there is nothing to suggest he's even as good as Tuel. Which makes me wonder what they see in him.

The difference between Coaches/GM's & people on boards like this is that they look at game film while people that post on message boards look at stat sheets.

sukie
03-13-2015, 09:22 AM
EJ is going to be the next big thing! Like the Segway!

He's like a football Jedi! Remember when he played so well that he totally beat out NFL legend Kyle Orton on the Bills depth chart?

Trent.

Edwards.

Junior.

segway is kinda cool... silly but cool

Albany,n.y.
03-13-2015, 09:30 AM

That's why people in the NFL look at film & not stats.

Albany,n.y.
03-13-2015, 09:34 AM

Tuel was a Marrone/Hackett guy, not a Ryan guy. Ryan has liked Taylor for a while now. He never mentions Tuel at all in interviews. I'll be surprised if Tuel actually makes it to camp.

WagonCircler
03-13-2015, 10:10 AM
I agree, but it will always be a punchline because of the hype that surrounded its development. It was supposed to "change the way we live" and be the biggest thing to come along since the invention of the automobile. It was this heavily guarded secret that elites were investing hundreds of millions of dollars in.

I think it's the biggest flop of a consumer product ever. The hype backlash did it in.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-13-2015, 10:12 AM
As it stands right now, the Bills would have to pay more money to cut EJ than to keep him. And considering how Whaley was reportedly telling coaching interviews about how they would be expected to develop EJ, I think the idea that they've soured on him so quickly based on film from 5 months ago is just not plausible.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, but it will always be a punchline because of the hype that surrounded its development. It was supposed to "change the way we live" and be the biggest thing to come along since the invention of the automobile. It was this heavily guarded secret that elites were investing hundreds of millions of dollars in.

I think it's the biggest flop of a consumer product ever. The hype backlash did it in.

I don't think this was posted in the right thread, but I think it's hilarious to imagine this as a description of Manuel.

Strongman
03-13-2015, 12:33 PM

He's athletic. Moreso than Tuel. Having someone like that as your #3 isn't a bad idea as he is a dual threat.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/tyrod-taylor?id=2495240

WagonCircler
03-13-2015, 12:40 PM
I don't think this was posted in the right thread, but I think it's hilarious to imagine this as a description of Manuel.

The thought definitely crossed my mind as I was typing it.

better days
03-13-2015, 12:45 PM

I think some people lost a lot of money on that investment.

Albany,n.y.
03-14-2015, 12:05 PM
I think some people lost a lot of money on that investment.

Speaking of investments, did EJ ever put that stock deal on his career out for the public to buy? At the time I said I'd short the stock if I could.

Goobylal
03-14-2015, 01:29 PM
That's why people in the NFL look at film & not stats.
What game film is there of him to suggest he's a good NFL QB? Hell his college stats were pretty poor, with him not even breaking a 60% completion percentage at any time, even as a senior.

Albany,n.y.
03-14-2015, 01:46 PM
What game film is there of him to suggest he's a good NFL QB? Hell his college stats were pretty poor, with him not even breaking a 60% completion percentage at any time, even as a senior.

Pre-season

Goobylal
03-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Pre-season
Seriously?

Albany,n.y.
03-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Seriously?

It's better than looking at a friggin' stat sheet without any context about his teammates ability to catch his passes.

Mace
03-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Speaking of investments, did EJ ever put that stock deal on his career out for the public to buy? At the time I said I'd short the stock if I could.

lmao, I was just wondering about that myself.

https://fantex.com/fantex-ej-manuel-461919

It's looking kind of quiet.

I wonder if you become the controlling shareholder, if you could make him do stupid stuff on youtube...

psubills62
03-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Tyrod Taylor's two-year deal with the Bills includes $1.2 million guaranteed.
Taylor can earn $7 million over the contract if he becomes the starter. He reportedly turned down more money from the Broncos to sign with Buffalo. After spending four years behind Joe Flacco, Taylor should be part of an open competition with E.J. Manuel and Matt Cassel. Cassel remains the favorite.

Well, at the least we know he's competitive and doesn't want to just collect a paycheck sitting behind another QB. Doesn't really mean a whole lot in a league where everyone should be competitive, but sure.

Goobylal
03-15-2015, 07:35 AM
It's better than looking at a friggin' stat sheet without any context about his teammates ability to catch his passes.
No it's not. How a player looks against backups in pre-season doesn't tell you much. Especially when your performance isn't that great.