PDA

View Full Version : Interesting look at BFT's hot 100 FA's

X-Era
03-13-2015, 04:41 AM
Many of the players that are still unsigned are/were associated with the Bills.

Spiller
Harvin
Clay
Crabtree
Spikes
Stevie

Guys that are still out there that may be of interest

Gresham
Blalock
Britt
Perrish Cox
Bowe
Orakpo
Cecil Shorts

The Bills still have options at some of these spots

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/17/the-free-agent-hot-100-4/

YardRat
03-13-2015, 04:49 AM
If we're going after a WR, I would kick Harvin to the curb and be all over Bowe. I still want Spikes back, but I doubt very highly that it's even an option considering Brown or Bradham would be relegated to back up. We should be looking at Gresham and Miller also.

better days
03-13-2015, 07:17 AM
Orakpo was signed by the Titans.

The Jokeman
03-13-2015, 03:08 PM
If we're going after a WR, I would kick Harvin to the curb and be all over Bowe. I still want Spikes back, but I doubt very highly that it's even an option considering Brown or Bradham would be relegated to back up. We should be looking at Gresham and Miller also.

Harvin gives the Bills more flexibility than signing Bowe would.I don't get why you love Zach Miller so much as he's been horrible ever since he left Oakland.

YardRat
03-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Harvin gives the Bills more flexibility than signing Bowe would.I don't get why you love Zach Miller so much as he's been horrible ever since he left Oakland.

Granted, Harvin can contribute in more ways, but Bowe is an actual receiver, a big body that can go up and get the ball, and be a real red zone threat which the team needs now worse than ever with Chandler gone. I like Miller because he can block, and we need a good blocker at TE. He's by no means going to light up the stat sheet, but he certainly could help the run game.