PDA

View Full Version : The Bills Offensive Line Is One Guard Away From A Major Improvement In 2015

BillsImpossible
03-13-2015, 08:16 PM
Kouandjio, Richardson, and maybe Henderson will compete for the lone starting guard job.

That's a lot of competition for what will be at least a 3 man fight for the starting guard position on the Bills roster after the draft.

Urbik will more than likely will be a cap casualty cut.

Without the baggage, Incognito is a Pro-Bowl caliber starting guard in the NFL after a 1 year rest.

The Bills have 1 position to fill on their offensive line.

One more guard, with plenty of talent to choose from.

Who knows, the Bills could sign Wisniewski to play center, move Wood to guard, and have a lot of depth to work with.

The Bills offensive line is not in need of a major overhaul, they're only 1 guard away.

SpikedLemonade
03-13-2015, 08:18 PM
Incognito will disappoint.

Mace
03-13-2015, 08:21 PM
This is why they need get Derrick Dockery back at once, he's still in game shape no doubt and chafing for opportunity.

feldspar
03-13-2015, 08:40 PM

Why do you assume that?

I guess YOU won't be disappointed, since you knew better from the ground floor.

Seems like most Bills fans completely overlook the Incognito signing all together, at least when they want to complain about the o-line on message boards. The guy is a pretty good Guard, and I thought the Bills should have kept him the last time they had him.

BillsImpossible
03-13-2015, 08:42 PM

Chris Williams will disappoint more.

feldspar
03-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Chris Williams will disappoint more.

You gotta expect something in order to be disappointed, right?

I don't know of too many people that expect much from Chris Williams.

I say he might surprise, because there is nowhere to go but up when we're talking about expectations. Look at what Jerry Hughes was able to do in Buffalo after being considered a 1st-round bust in Indianapolis. Chris Williams is another player people pay no mind to. Who knows what could happen?

pmoon6
03-14-2015, 02:35 AM
Why do you assume that?

I guess YOU won't be disappointed, since you knew better from the ground floor.

Seems like most Bills fans completely overlook the Incognito signing all together, at least when they want to complain about the o-line on message boards. The guy is a pretty good Guard, and I thought the Bills should have kept him the last time they had him.
Spike doesn't like him because he's perceived as a racist.

YardRat
03-14-2015, 04:37 AM
Too many question marks for my liking.

HHURRICANE
03-14-2015, 04:50 AM
Henderson is moving from Tackle?

Tatonka
03-14-2015, 10:34 AM
no way henderson moves to guard.. but i agree with the general statement you were making. we got 3 talented guys at guard and one needs to emerge.

Novacane
03-14-2015, 11:17 AM

Will you be disappointed if he doesn't?

SpikedLemonade
03-14-2015, 12:12 PM
Will you be disappointed if he doesn't?

I expect him to fail but I will certainly be disappointed if this OL is not significantly better than it was last year.