X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

To the "Experts"

I come here to get updates, but after 4 years of not posting one thing is clear, the so call "experts" that have NEVER played a down past sand lot of maybe high school know more than all the pro scouts and General Managers that ever held the position in the NFL. Hell we could sign last years pro bowl offensive and defensive teams and the group "experts" on this board would either call the moves their all over the hill, we paid to much of we weren't thinking about the future.

If you stepped back like I have over the last 4 years, you would piss your pants laughing at some of the "experts' here. I won't name them because it would take too long.

YES we need a Quarterback and for all the guys that keep reminding everyone of that I say F**cking DUH, for the guys that say we have done okay but we need linemen I say F**king DUH, have you seen this http://http://insider.espn.go.com/nf...ion=73&type=-1 just look at the grade he give these linemen, there isn't anyone that is going to help us. I know some of the "experts" here know that he doesn't know anything and I should NEVER question your wisdom, sorry!

This has been a pretty good off season, and oh BTW it is a great year to draft linemen.

Sorry if I offended the "experts" here, your knowledge is well beyond me and the people that have been doing this forever.

My question to the "experts" if you have SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE of the NFL WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU STILL BLOGGING ON THIS BOARD FOR? You should be working for some team in the NFL!

I will come here for updates but mostly I will come when I need a good laugh from the "experts" THANKS!
    Last edited by kgun12; 03-14-2015, 08:43 PM.
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: To the "Experts"

It's a passing league.
    Sign all the linemen out of football, injury prone WRs, trade for dime a dozen running backs all you want. Change defense schemes to not fit the personnel you have,
    Without a Quarterback it won't mean shLt.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Here's the problem: the people you are sarcastically mocking have gotten it right while the actual pro scouts and GM's have gotten it wrong, time and time again.

Results dictate competence, not title. And you need to look no further than the results on the field for this team to see why you shouldn't automatically defer to the judgment of the scouts and the GM in charge of this team.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

And one more thing: this has not been a good off season because we didn't address the biggest need: OL.

Yeah, we added Harvin and McCoy and Cassell. But without an OL it doesn't matter. It's like taking an old car that barely runs and giving it rims and a paint job and a new stereo. But in the end, it's still going to run like **** because the core problem wasn't addressed.

Also you seem to forget that the GM and scouts went OL heavy in the last draft and still failed to address the problem.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Well yeah. What are you getting at ?

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

See ya in four years.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• RandolphDuke
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
              the so call "experts" that have NEVER played a down past sand lot of maybe high school know more than all the pro scouts and General Managers that ever held the position in the NFL.
              By this same logic, I'm 100% certain that you never criticized any US president or made any prediction about the presidency because you have not served as a US president.

Worst. Post. Evar.

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by RandolphDuke View Post
                Worst. Post. Evar.
                No, this is commonly trendy to say. I've seen tons of way more terrible posts in my years on message boards.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by RandolphDuke View Post
                  By this same logic, I'm 100% certain that you never criticized any US president or made any prediction about the presidency because you have not served as a US president.

Worst. Post. Evar.
                  By his logic, why even have a message board? None of us have ever worked in an NFL FO, therefore our thoughts and opinions are invalidated before we even express them.

Might as well just shut the board down and let Chris Brown tell us how to think.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jimmifli
                    • Nov 2006

I come here to get updates, but after 4 years of not posting one thing is clear, the so call "experts" that have NEVER played a down past sand lot of maybe high school know more than all the pro scouts and General Managers that ever held the position in the NFL. Hell we could sign last years pro bowl offensive and defensive teams and the group "experts" on this board would either call the moves their all over the hill, we paid to much of we weren't thinking about the future.

If you stepped back like I have over the last 4 years, you would piss your pants laughing at some of the "experts' here. I won't name them because it would take too long.

YES we need a Quarterback and for all the guys that keep reminding everyone of that I say F**cking DUH, for the guys that say we have done okay but we need linemen I say F**king DUH, have you seen this http://http://insider.espn.go.com/nf...ion=73&type=-1 just look at the grade he give these linemen, there isn't anyone that is going to help us. I know some of the "experts" here know that he doesn't know anything and I should NEVER question your wisdom, sorry!

This has been a pretty good off season, and oh BTW it is a great year to draft linemen.

Sorry if I offended the "experts" here, your knowledge is well beyond me and the people that have been doing this forever.

My question to the "experts" if you have SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE of the NFL WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU STILL BLOGGING ON THIS BOARD FOR? You should be working for some team in the NFL!

I will come here for updates but mostly I will come when I need a good laugh from the "experts" THANKS!

Comment

• WagonCircler
                      Escaped Convict
                      • Jul 2002

Hey, Expert. Remember the Bills' last playoff game? BILL ****ING CLINTON was President.

Piss your pants laughing at that.

I would maintain that we are experts. Because we've seen the same God damn show for 15 years in a row. We're experts like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

No go back to you video games and shut the **** up.
                      Last edited by WagonCircler; 03-14-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

What is the point of this thread? You're an expert at being a douche so go back where you came from. No one cares what you think.

Comment

• kgun12
                          • Jul 2002

Been there done all that, season ticket holder for 12 years. Now I live in Michigan, I have enjoyed and hated this team. The point of my post was yes we haven't been to the playoffs in a lot of years, I get that, but this is a whole new ownership group with a whole new philosophy, but the "experts" know how we can fix a 9-7 team. The point is we don't know how to fix this team we love this team. BTW I have since 1964, not spending money has not been the problem with this group, and like some have said we need an offensive line again DUH, but I don't think looking and what out there except for Lupati there is anything out there worth spending a lot of money on, especially when there is a pretty deep draft for OL.

For the folks that want to dismiss this thread, I'm not trying to put you down, just trying to says we have lived though a lot of bad years, let's give the new owners times to prove they can or can't handle it!
                          USAF VETERAN
                          DAV

Comment

• WagonCircler
                            Escaped Convict
                            • Jul 2002

For the folks that want to dismiss this thread, I'm not trying to put you down
                            Bull s hit. That's exactly what you were trying to do.

The problem with this team is that it has no Quarterback. We experts have been watching a team with no Quarterback for twenty years. And the reason this team has no Quarterback is Doug Whaley. And Russ Brandon.

And they are NOT new. They're still being paid. This is like hiring a contractor to build you a house, but the contractor is so incompetent that the house collapses after the first thunderstorm, then you have the same contractor rebuild the house.

And to make matters worse, the owner of the house has enough money to hire any contractor on Earth.

And next season, we watch the no QB show again.

Comment

• kgun12
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                              What is the point of this thread? You're an expert at being a douche so go back where you came from. No one cares what you think.
                              I was ready for the guys that were insecure with everything but their aviator cause you have one of the best ever, the point of the threads is lets give the new owner and coaching staff a year or two to prove they are as dumb as some of you think they are. Here is what I know, I lived through the good years, lived through the bad years, hate the fact that we have gone so many years without being in the playoff, but the thing I hate is I see this ownership group trying and too many hear seeing the same old same old and not what Terry is trying to do. If he screws this up we will not be competitive, but we will still have the Bills in Buffalo. and there is only 32 cities that can say that, THINK ABOUT THAT!

I want a Championship for the Bills and Sabres as much as the next fan, but I want the Bills and the Sabres to be in Buffalo long after I'm going!
                              USAF VETERAN
                              DAV

Comment

Working...
                              X