PDA

View Full Version : Did we sign Harvin?

BillsFanInMass
03-16-2015, 08:25 AM
It was never made official .It doesnt say anything on bb.com and in free agent articles he isnt mentioned .

SpikedLemonade
03-16-2015, 08:27 AM
I think the deal got done after the NFL offices closed on Friday so they are awaiting NFL approval before announcing it.

BillsFanInMass
03-16-2015, 08:48 AM
Ok thanks

feldspar
03-18-2015, 11:44 AM
I haven't seen anything official about Harvin even yet.

Has there been official word?

Mr. Miyagi
03-18-2015, 11:52 AM
He backed out of the deal and just signed with New England.

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding.

stuckincincy
03-18-2015, 12:03 PM
I haven't seen anything official about Harvin even yet.

Has there been official word?

Maybe his migraines have returned? I hope not...my heart bleeds for suffers. I get them very rarely myself, but I'm well into my dotage so such can be expected.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-18-2015, 12:06 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/WR-Percy-Harvin-officially-signs-with-Buffalo/adccf5d6-f5de-4de4-bb54-c9ff31237252

WagonCircler
03-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Maybe his migraines have returned? I hope not...my heart bleeds for suffers. I get them very rarely myself, but I'm well into my dotage so such can be expected.

I had one. In 1988. I'll never forget it until the day I die.

jamze132
03-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Yes he's officially signed. I think he's perfect for the slot.

stuckincincy
03-18-2015, 01:01 PM
I had one. In 1988. I'll never forget it until the day I die.

There was a big to-do last year from those unfortunates that have a chronic problem...a product made by the Excedrin folks. They stopped selling their "Excedrin Migraine" product line - not sure why. My guess would be problems at whatever manufacturing plant they made it at. It's a mix of aspirin, caffeine, and acetaminophen.

I'm not sure how that combination helps those souls, but so be it. You can of course buy the individual ingredients - but I guess when you have the problem and what seems to help in the dosage recommended on the bottle, well, you know. Who are we to second guess?

I stock a 24 pill bottle bought on the cheap - generous coupon - just to have. It expires 05/15, so I'll get another.

Just in case...

better days
03-18-2015, 01:10 PM
There was a big to-do last year from those unfortunates that have a chronic problem...a product made by the Excedrin folks. They stopped selling their "Excedrin Migraine" product line - not sure why. My guess would be problems at whatever manufacturing plant they made it at. It's a mix of aspirin, caffeine, and acetaminophen.

I'm not sure how that combination helps those souls, but so be it. You can of course buy the individual ingredients - but I guess when you have the problem and what seems to help in the dosage recommended on the bottle, well, you know. Who are we to second guess?

I stock a 24 pill bottle bought on the cheap - generous coupon - just to have. It expires 05/15, so I'll get another.

Just in case...

You can use expired drugs. At worst they lose some of their potency.

stuckincincy
03-18-2015, 01:33 PM
You can use expired drugs. At worst they lose some of their potency.

Generally - yes. But not all. Don't ever risk it with things like antibiotics and anti-fungals.

All assuming that any drugs were kept in the proper temperature and humidity ranges while in storage...never underestimate how dumb folks can be these days.

better days
03-18-2015, 02:24 PM
Generally - yes. But not all. Don't ever risk it with things like antibiotics and anti-fungals.

All assuming that any drugs were kept in the proper temperature and humidity ranges while in storage...never underestimate how dumb folks can be these days.

Antibiotics are given in prescribed doses.

Nobody should have left over expired antibiotics.

Every antibiotic should be taken even if the symptoms have cleared up because any bacteria left in the body is the strongest & needs to be killed or it will multiply & be more immune to further treatment by that antibiotic.

stuckincincy
03-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Antibiotics are given in prescribed doses.

Nobody should have left over expired antibiotics.

Every antibiotic should be taken even if the symptoms have cleared up because any bacteria left in the body is the strongest & needs to be killed or it will multiply & be more immune to further treatment by that antibiotic.

All true, but the stupidity out there in general society is breathtaking. An example - the gov't set-for-life employees continue to rail about nutritional choices and are bent on bullying folks by threatening school systems by taking away that other people's money they love, but every Sunday when I and wife shop for groceries we watch no end of folks who look to be intelligent, fill up carts with crap and take it out and load it into leased spiffy vehicles or those with sub-prime nothing-down loans.

Be glad you are an oldster like me, BD. At last tally, there is over 18 trillion dollars heading straight for the fan.

justasportsfan
03-18-2015, 04:01 PM
Yup. He's signed and his locker is right beside Incognitos and they will be roomies at camp. Together they should be great locker room presence

RandolphDuke
03-18-2015, 05:37 PM
Yup. He's signed and his locker is right beside Incognitos and they will be roomies at camp. Together they should be great locker room presence
I'll take talent over chemistry any day.

Interestingly, I read that Harvin agreed to delay signing his deal until the Clay saga was over. Miami must have made it clear what they intended to do.

feldspar
03-18-2015, 11:46 PM
I'll take talent over chemistry any day.

Dunno about that. Chemistry is what it's all about in the ultimate team sport. How did Philly's "dream team" do? How did the Redskins do signing all that high-priced free agent talent?

Chemistry and attitude, with guys being in it together and on the same page, is an is a major portion of the battle. Intangibles.

But, then again, you aren't really going to win without talent, either. Hard work and commitment too.

Gotta find the right balance, I guess. Don't think there is really a formula for all these things, lots of which you can't measure quantitatively.