Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

I Think Tyrod Taylor Will Be The Bills Next Franchise QB - Career Highlights

Going out on a limb with this, but I trust my own eyes.

The Bills are on to something big this year with Tyrod Taylor.

Quick feet. Super fast. Been sitting behind Flacco for 4 years, went to a Super Bowl, just hasn't played much at all in the NFL, yet.

I think Tyrod Taylor will out compete Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel, and start the entire season.

Here is why.

Goin' mobile, keep it moving.

Excellent pocket presence. Ray Lewis calls Tyrod Taylor a, "human highlight real," and, "the steel of our draft this year."

Strong arm, and super evasive. Even when under pressure, he keeps his eyes focused down field.

Wow.

I think this is why Rex Ryan has a fetish for feet. Tyrod Taylor can evade the pass rush and make accurate throws on the run, consistently.

Tyrod Taylor makes plays.

"Because this is all on the feet of Taylor."

Can't wait to watch Tyrod Taylor play quarterback for the Bills in 2015.

It's double T-time.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: I Think Tyrod Taylor Will Be The Bills Next Franchise QB - Career Highlights

Here's the funny thing, I read the thread title and I rolled my eyes and thought "this just has to be a BillsImpossible thread."

Sure enough.

Comment

• The Jokeman
      • Dec 2003

Re: I Think Tyrod Taylor Will Be The Bills Next Franchise QB - Career Highlights

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
      Going out on a limb with this, but I trust my own eyes.

The Bills are on to something big this year with Tyrod Taylor.

Quick feet. Super fast. Been sitting behind Flacco for 4 years, went to a Super Bowl, just hasn't played much at all in the NFL, yet.

I think Tyrod Taylor will out compete Matt Cassel and EJ Manuel, and start the entire season.
      If he can't sit in the pocket and pick defenses apart with his arm he's not a QB. Year in year out the NFL shows that pocket QBs have more success than running ones. I think Taylor is a strong #3/change of pace QB but nothing more.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

OK, you've officially gone over the edge.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
          • Feb 2009

3 days from now you will start a thread asking if the Bills should give up there 2016 1st round pick for Philip Rivers

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i said this somewhere else, but i watched all of taylors games at vt, as im an alum. hes a good qb. he has a strong arm and he can throw the ball.. i know he hasnt done it in the nfl, but 4 years behind a strong qb and a chance to learn, mature, ect. i think he has a shot too. a very good chance.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsImpossible
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
              If he can't sit in the pocket and pick defenses apart with his arm he's not a QB. Year in year out the NFL shows that pocket QBs have more success than running ones. I think Taylor is a strong #3/change of pace QB but nothing more.
              Matt Cassel is anything but mobile. He's a statue from the past and will be the backup.

EJ Manuel is mobile, but compared to Taylor, Manuel runs slow and is inaccurate when under pressure.

Tyrod Taylor was faster than the camera in a few of those highlights above.

Tyrod Taylor looks like a running back playing QB in the NFL. 6'1 and 215 lbs, he looks like Vick, but plays like Tomlinson.

Why did Roman not want Kaepernick to run last year? Because he wanted to see if he could pass. Kap couldn't pass under pressure.

Tyrod Taylor can make passes under pressure.
              Last edited by BillsImpossible; 03-17-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                OK, you've officially gone over the edge.
                Watch all of the film above, and then ask yourself if EJ Manuel or Matt Cassel could have made any of those plays.

Comment

• jimmifli
                  • Nov 2006

I don't think it's far fetched at all. Roman used Kap as a guy that handed the ball off and only threw between 20-25 times a game almost all with the pocket moving.

They haven't put much effort into improving the Oline, so they must have a plan on how they will get enough time to throw to their new weapons. Maybe read option rollouts are the plan. And if so, I think Tyrod is a better fit than Matt or EJ.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

You don't need to watch any of these, but I'll show you just how much nothing your Taylor NCAA videos actually are if you do decide to watch any of them...

Trusting your eyes, you'd say all those guys would be star NFL QBs. When in reality, none of them did. 1 was never even able to make an NFL roster.

But hey, get enamored over what an option QB did in college and try to extrapolate that into being a stud in the NFL.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                      Making Spirits Bright
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      You don't need to watch any of these, but I'll show you just how much nothing your Taylor NCAA videos actually are if you do decide to watch any of them...

Trusting your eyes, you'd say all those guys would be star NFL QBs. When in reality, none of them did. 1 was never even able to make an NFL roster.

But hey, get enamored over what an option QB did in college and try to extrapolate that into being a stud in the NFL.
                      You're way off base here. None of those guys played for the Bills, making it (bills)impossible they could be the Bills next franchise QB.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                        You're way off base here. None of those guys played for the Bills, making it (bills)impossible they could be the Bills next franchise QB.
                        My bad, I should have included Brad Smith's exploits at Mizzou.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

mr. pink. thats fair enough. but i can do that with any position in the nfl. i can only speak for what i have personally seen. tyrod can throw the ball well. he isnt just a run first qb. im not going out on a limb and saying that hes gonna win the job and be a stud.. but i am saying hes a good qb and he has a shot. i think all three guys at qb have a chance, but im rooting for taylor. home team.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                            • Mar 2013

At 6'4 and a half inches carrying 240 lbs, EJ Manuel is a huge NFL quarterback that can't dance like Big Ben can dance. He's not a dancing bear, has poor field vision, and he's not fast. He's not elusive. He's not accurate when under pressure. He's going to get cut, and I can smell it like a shark smells a single drop of blood from a mile away.

Comment

• Oaf
                              Do you read what you write?
                              • Jun 2007

Put him at KR and call it good according to these highlights.

Comment

Working...
                              X