X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    • Sep 2010

Hairston

Chargers offensive line coach Joe D'Alessandris was on the Bills coaching staff from 2010-2012 and worked with tackle Chris Hairston in the last two of those seasons.

Posted by Josh Alper on March 19, 2015, 4:06 PM EDT

Getty Images
    Chargers offensive line coach Joe D’Alessandris was on the Bills coaching staff from 2010-2012 and worked with tackle Chris Hairston in the last two of those seasons.

They may get a chance to work together again. John Keim of ESPN.com reports that Williams is visiting the Chargers on Thursday. We don’t know how the conversation went with the team, but Hairston tweeted out the kind of appreciation for San Diego’s weather that you’d expect from someone who has spent the last four years in Buffalo.

Hey Josh. I know it's not a yes or no question. So I am struggling with this. Who is Williams?
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: Hairston

Time for us to call Jah Reid if that early report of us interested in him proves true.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

30 year old Ryan Harris of KC is a UFA who has been a primary backup and has started around 50 games in the NFL. If you need a swing/backup tackle, he can step right in.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• jimmifli
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
        http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ting-chargers/

Hey Josh. I know it's not a yes or no question. So I am struggling with this. Who is Williams?[/SIZE]
        I think they think everyone on our team is actually named Williams.

Comment

• Swiper
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
          I think they think everyone on our team is actually named Williams.
          Well they are Bills, aren't they?

Comment

Working...
          X