PDA

View Full Version : Great Expectations

Scikko
03-20-2015, 12:09 AM
Last year Bills passed a total of 3856 yards and 23 td. But we all see the offense weakness. But I think that with a better coaching we could have been a playoff team: ej pass to jjwatt coast us the match with texans, a goalline fumble killed us vs chiefs, poor coaching give us trouble all over the season (dolphins raiders)...we showed vs green bay and denver we could have compete.

At this moment we have 3 new off. weapons who can help qb to play better and a second year sammy watkins ready to be our randall cobb, a great fb, a great oc. I think we are at 1 rookie guard distance to be a serious competitor. we have tons of talent and speed. def is one of the better of the league + rex

i'm happy that ownership is so aggressive in off-season after some years very sad...it will be good to find new players via trade and fa in future.

i have great expectation for next season and this is the most beatiful thing the Bills gave me this offseason

sorry for my english, i love this forum

swiper
03-20-2015, 04:30 AM
2015 - the year of hope.

Again.

How many different ways can Russ Brandon package hope and put a big red bow on it for you?

Many.

You keep buying.

Topas
03-20-2015, 04:36 AM
Swipey, please tell us about your childhood. Did your mother not love you?

HHURRICANE
03-20-2015, 04:45 AM
I'm going to put this thread in perspective. My good friend has been a fan of this team since 1960, before I was born. He was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in 2012. I hope this years team meets everyone's expectations on this board and I hope my friend gets to see it. The fact that this team has us talking about possibilities is great.

swiper
03-20-2015, 04:54 AM
Saw the poll up currently on wgr. My answer was Cassel. The only other guy on that list, for me, was McCoy. The other signings are a huge dose of meh.

Buckets
03-20-2015, 05:52 AM
2015 - the year of hope.

Again.

How many different ways can Russ Brandon package hope and put a big red bow on it for you?

Many.

You keep buying.

Come on, secretly you're buying into this too otherwise you wouldn't care and would stop following what's going on.

better days
03-20-2015, 07:49 AM
2015 - the year of hope.

Again.

Many.

You keep buying.

2015 - the year of hope.

I think that would be as good a title for the Bills highlight film this year as any.

And yes, I am still buying.

swiper
03-20-2015, 12:02 PM
Come on, secretly you're buying into this too otherwise you wouldn't care and would stop following what's going on.

LOL. You don't follow my posts. But that's ok.

- - - Updated - - -

2015 - the year of hope.

I think that would be as good a title for the Bills highlight film this year as any.

And yes, I am still buying.

We know.