PDA

View Full Version : grigo up/schaller and ruhwedel down

JATMtheJATM
03-20-2015, 01:41 PM
http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/03/20/sabres-recall-grigorenko-send-schaller-ruhwedel-back-to-rochester/

Downinfloflo
03-20-2015, 01:54 PM
Oh boy, Imagine he starts playing like a guy drafted 12th overall...

SpikedLemonade
03-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Oh boy, Imagine he starts playing like a guy drafted 12th overall...

They must know he won't otherwise it would interfere with the tank dream.

Downinfloflo
03-20-2015, 04:29 PM
He's going to get an assist on the game winning goal, A wrist shot off Cody Hodgson's 4 head..

Downinfloflo
03-21-2015, 10:00 PM
I missed the last two Sabres games, Has the 12th overall pick shown anything since his call up??

coastal
03-22-2015, 06:44 AM
I missed the last two Sabres games, Has the 12th overall pick shown anything since his call up??
Sniped the **** out of the crossbar last night.

Downinfloflo
03-22-2015, 06:51 AM
Sniped the **** out of the crossbar last night.

You don't have me on ignore like your little girlfriend?? :dishes:

I could just imagine what your pm's are like.. :chair:

coastal
03-22-2015, 08:30 AM
I don't PM anyone.

Downinfloflo
03-22-2015, 09:09 AM
I don't PM anyone.

My Bad, I don't recall reading your advice!!

That's exactly why I finally took coastal advice and put him and spiked on ignore. Over played their trolling hand. Who knows if I'll keep them there, but for now, it's more quiet.

JATM reminds me of Butters from South Park, What kind of man runs away on the internet over someone hurting his feelings about a hockey team.

Someone get that boy a testosterone shot and a hooker, Just let him know no need to block me, I don't deal with the weak, I won't ever bother with him directly again, I have zero respect for him, And those who run.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YnQnNFBpuRc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

coastal
03-22-2015, 09:20 AM
I don't recall saying put you guys on ignore either. I did say that everyone constantly *****ing about you and spiked should just ignore you guys if it bothers them. Big difference.

As far as the tank... we should all know by next Monday night where things stand.

I am thoroughly convinced that the Sabres won't finish 30th and someone above them will win the lottery.

the melt will be epic and deserved.

Downinfloflo
03-22-2015, 10:44 AM
I don't recall saying put you guys on ignore either. I did say that everyone constantly *****ing about you and spiked should just ignore you guys if it bothers them. Big difference.

As far as the tank... we should all know by next Monday night where things stand.

I am thoroughly convinced that the Sabres won't finish 30th and someone above them will win the lottery.

the melt will be epic and deserved.

The NHL may be so impressed with the Sabres effort/commitment to suck, They just might give you both of them. :sailor:

I hope you guys end up with one of them, This way when McJesus fails from the pressure, And Jack becomes an alcoholic, I can bust your balls. ;)

JATMtheJATM
04-07-2015, 10:40 AM
http://mobile.buffalonews.com/?articleRedirect=1

Mentions grigo taking positive steps since Nolan called him out, really. Maybe Nolan is working?

Edit. Guess not. Anyways it mentions he has been playing better and improved recently. Still making a few mistakes, but looking better.

coastal
04-07-2015, 10:43 AM
http://mobile.buffalonews.com/?articleRedirect=1

Mentions grigo taking positive steps since Nolan called him out, really. Maybe Nolan is working?
Like I said.. He's earned it.

Myers
Grigs
Girgs
Larson
Ennis
Risto

All devloping.

and identifying Hodgson for what he is... a POS.

trapezeus
04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
i feel like grigs is Agent Salt from the angelina jolie movie. he's like a sleeper agent. wehn you need him to play well, nothing. when you need to lose on last game, he scores first.

GR this morning's conversation with nolan was telling that he's higher on risto and larsen and lindebach than grigs, but he thinks he's moving in the right direction but just not as fast.

I think grigs gets next year with other talent with him and we'll see how he is. perhaps patrick roy will take him back in a trade.

JATMtheJATM
04-07-2015, 10:47 AM
i feel like grigs is Agent Salt from the angelina jolie movie. he's like a sleeper agent. wehn you need him to play well, nothing. when you need to lose on last game, he scores first.

GR this morning's conversation with nolan was telling that he's higher on risto and larsen and lindebach than grigs, but he thinks he's moving in the right direction but just not as fast.

I think grigs gets next year with other talent with him and we'll see how he is. perhaps patrick roy will take him back in a trade.

The kids 20. People seem to think that these kids don't need to develop or experience any problems. It's been a bumpy road for grigo, but he's been improving. You just can't write the kid off yet. A little patience could pay off in the long run.

Downinfloflo
04-08-2015, 08:20 AM
The kids 20. People seem to think that these kids don't need to develop or experience any problems. It's been a bumpy road for grigo, but he's been improving. You just can't write the kid off yet. A little patience could pay off in the long run.

But this tard thinks a rookie is going to win the Sabres a Cup..

JATMtheJATM
04-08-2015, 12:37 PM
ya know, i have you on ignore, and for the most part, its great, but i still click "read post" every so often, and this being one of those occasions. and i wasnt disappointed to see you still cant separate fact from fiction, or just plain make things up simply because you have a bug up your ass because i dont have the same mindset on something as you.

wanna hate me? fine. but dont make **** up simply because you are butt hurt over a difference of opinions.

coastal
04-08-2015, 12:48 PM
U have him on ignore and he's the one that's butt hurt?

JATMtheJATM
04-08-2015, 12:51 PM
U have him on ignore and he's the one that's butt hurt?

yup. dont think i wasnt aware of his tantrums to pmoon in the political forum about it. that was comical to watch. and of course, this shows it too, claiming something that was never said or even hinted at. clearly, hes more emotionally invested in our difference of opinion then he thought.

Downinfloflo
04-08-2015, 01:50 PM
ya know, i have you on ignore, and for the most part, its great, but i still click "read post" every so often, and this being one of those occasions. and i wasnt disappointed to see you still cant separate fact from fiction, or just plain make things up simply because you have a bug up your ass because i dont have the same mindset on something as you.

wanna hate me? fine. but dont make **** up simply because you are butt hurt over a difference of opinions.

You're a wimp....Plain and simple.

A butt hurt wimp.... who ran away on a message board because you can't handle someone hurting your feelings over a hockey team.

Put me back on ignore grandmas little *****..

Downinfloflo
04-08-2015, 01:54 PM
yup. dont think i wasnt aware of his tantrums to pmoon in the political forum about it. that was comical to watch. and of course, this shows it too, claiming something that was never said or even hinted at. clearly, hes more emotionally invested in our difference of opinion then he thought.

Because I wanted you too, And it worked..

I have no respect for you, And I never will, Who respects men who run away, I don't know anyone who does.

You must be an only child who mommy and daddy catered to..

Now run along little *****..Shooo!!!

JATMtheJATM
04-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Because I wanted you too, And it worked..

I have no respect for you, And I never will, Who respects men who run away, I don't know anyone who does.

You must be an only child who mommy and daddy catered to..

Now run along little *****..Shooo!!!

Wow! It's almost as if I'm truly concerned about your level of respect for me! Trust me, it goes both ways, I just don't feel the need to broadcast it and follow you around to whine about it. As for me shooing, sorry bud, you are just going to have to deal with me. Enjoy!

Downinfloflo
04-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Wow! It's almost as if I'm truly concerned about your level of respect for me! Trust me, it goes both ways, I just don't feel the need to broadcast it and follow you around to whine about it. As for me shooing, sorry bud, you are just going to have to deal with me. Enjoy!

That's exactly why I finally took coastal advice and put him and spiked on ignore. Over played their trolling hand. Who knows if I'll keep them there, but for now, it's more quiet.

You're soft.

You ran when when the going got tuff.

Dude
04-08-2015, 08:44 PM
A Rangers fan who spends hours trolling a Sabres message board is accusing another poster of not being enough of a man?

wow, impressive stuff, Internet tough guy.

JATMtheJATM
04-08-2015, 09:25 PM
A Rangers fan who spends hours trolling a Sabres message board is accusing another poster of not being enough of a man?

wow, impressive stuff, Internet tough guy.

I don't get it. They troll, but cry when people get tired of them. They over played their hand. No big deal, but floflo is really torn up about it

BertSquirtgum
04-09-2015, 01:13 AM
You don't have me on ignore like your little girlfriend?? :dishes:

I could just imagine what your pm's are like.. :chair:

Does pm stand for powdery mildew?

trapezeus
04-09-2015, 10:36 AM
it's a message board for sabres talk. to antagonize someone into some other topic is hardly being the bigger guy.

back to hockey, guys.