PDA

View Full Version : Why the Seahawks will be a Dynasty

Mike
03-22-2015, 10:24 AM
I have been predicting a Seatle Dynasty for a number of years now and it's here.
Hawks are on their way to becoming the next Dynasty. With the addition of Graham they have gotten even better, and some sports writers are predicting a potential undefeated season. What's even more promising is that they are returning 19/22 starters from the SB and are singing All of their top guys (Earl Thomas, Cam Chencellor, Sherman, R. Wilson, & even Lynch).

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dgfSW

Buffalogic
03-22-2015, 10:37 AM
Who gives a ****?

IlluminatusUIUC
03-22-2015, 10:50 AM
They haven't signed Wilson yet, and the 9 figure deal he's going to get will eliminate their margin for error. When you get All-Pro play from guys on rookie deals like the Seahawks did at several positions, then it gives you a ton of flexibility to be aggressive elsewhere and bring in guys like Graham and Avril and Harvin, as well as wiggle room if those contracts don't work out.

DynaPaul
03-22-2015, 11:46 AM
Undefeated season? LOL. I have no doubt they'll be good for years to come but not that perfect from a coach who couldn't figure out you need to run the ball on the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl with the game on the line.

justasportsfan
03-22-2015, 12:49 PM
They are on their way down because we have Harvin now.

:couch:

Goobylal
03-22-2015, 12:57 PM
Their OL will be their achilles heel.

Novacane
03-22-2015, 01:25 PM
They can have their dynasty. I'll be happy with one SB before I croak!

swiper
03-22-2015, 01:35 PM
They can have their dynasty. I'll be happy with one SB victory before I croak!

Corrected. And agreed.

BertSquirtgum
03-22-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills not the seahawks. I couldn't care less if they become a dynasty.

BillsImpossible
03-22-2015, 02:17 PM
The window was open and now it's closing on Seattle. They won a Super Bowl.

But last year's final play could have the same kind of Music City Miracle effect on the Seahawks.

It was a devastating play that can have serious consequences for the next 15 years.

Meathead
03-22-2015, 04:32 PM
there's only one way to have a dynasty in the NFL now: a mega elite quarterback. wilson is good but will never be that

in fact I think Wilson is a minor fraud. he's the bill Belichek of NFL quarterbacks, his high level of success is more to do with right place and right time that his own skill set

theyve got one more season as a top contender and then their contract escalations are going to start to kill them

Mace
03-22-2015, 08:24 PM
I guess my thought is that Arians will have other thoughts. I'm really big on Arians, just working his way into the team he wants and thriving despite mad volumes of critical injuries. Losing Bowles was not good, the guy is a serious defensive maniac, but every year gets harder nowadays and I think they blew dynasty last super bowl by overthinking it. That's Carroll, he over thinks and loses focus.

Damn good team that should have been a dynasty, but you can bank on Carroll losing interest and looking somewhere else.

BuffaloRedleg
03-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Omg 12th man

kscdogbillsfan1221
03-23-2015, 05:17 AM
this topic should probably be in nfl zone..... just saying

better days
03-23-2015, 10:54 AM
With the 49ers IMPLOSION, The Sahawks should win that Division for a long time to come.

IlluminatusUIUC
03-23-2015, 01:20 PM
With the 49ers IMPLOSION, The Sahawks should win that Division for a long time to come.

Don't sleep on the Rams. They might have the best dl rotation of all time on paper. If Foles can stay healthy unlike Bradford, they might be a threat.

upstart
03-23-2015, 07:58 PM
I have been predicting a Seatle Dynasty for a number of years now and it's here.
Hawks are on their way to becoming the next Dynasty. With the addition of Graham they have gotten even better, and some sports writers are predicting a potential undefeated season. What's even more promising is that they are returning 19/22 starters from the SB and are singing All of their top guys (Earl Thomas, Cam Chencellor, Sherman, R. Wilson, & even Lynch).

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dgfSW

The World Champion Patriots said NO. The World Champions are todays Dynasty.

life is good

Mace
03-23-2015, 08:12 PM
The World Champion Patriots said NO. The World Champions are todays Dynasty.

life is good

Listen here Putin...well you're right, there's that.

YardRat
03-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Belichek, Brady, Kraft = cheaters = dynasty.
Carroll = cheater = dynasty.

Is it just me, or am I sensing a trend?

Mace
03-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Belichek, Brady, Kraft = cheaters = dynasty.
Carroll = cheater = dynasty.

Is it just me, or am I sensing a trend?

Just means we need find a good cheater like other people do.

Goobylal
03-24-2015, 01:14 PM
Maybe the mid-2000 Pats could be considered a dynasty, but they were cheaters. And even this last SB win was marred by cheating allegations.

stuckincincy
03-24-2015, 01:16 PM
Undefeated season? LOL. I have no doubt they'll be good for years to come but not that perfect from a coach who couldn't figure out you need to run the ball on the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl with the game on the line.

Heh. Add in the GB playcalls in the NFC championship game, and one can make a strong case for the fix being in...

OpIv37
03-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Pete Carroll cheated his way to a dynasty at USC. If he can't win with talent in the NFL, I'm sure he'll find a way to cheat in the NFL too. He'll probably get cheating advice from Bellicheck. After all, Bellicheck owes him a favor after gift-wrapping that Super Bowl.

Mace
03-24-2015, 07:10 PM
Pete Carroll cheated his way to a dynasty at USC. If he can't win with talent in the NFL, I'm sure he'll find a way to cheat in the NFL too. He'll probably get cheating advice from Bellicheck. After all, Bellicheck owes him a favor after gift-wrapping that Super Bowl.

Carroll will lose interest and head back to college sooner or later, methinks.