Breaking News...NHL NETWORK JUST SAID THAT SABRES TO GO ALL OUT FOR A BIG NAMED COACH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Breaking News...NHL NETWORK JUST SAID THAT SABRES TO GO ALL OUT FOR A BIG NAMED COACH

MacLean dropping that he's hearing rumblings that Buffalo may going for a big time run at a coach

Kypreos drops Babcock's name. MacLean saying that him and Murray go back to Cincinnati in the AHL.

Kypreos says, "Pegula is the ultimate owner."

Bylsma and McLellan names are dropped.
  • SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Re: Breaking News...NHL NETWORK JUST SAID THAT SABRES TO GO ALL OUT FOR A BIG NAMED C

I hope Ted Nolan heard this too.

Come on Teddy!!! Shove it up Murray's ass sideways by winning a few games this year.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
      • Aug 2012

Re: Breaking News...NHL NETWORK JUST SAID THAT SABRES TO GO ALL OUT FOR A BIG NAMED C

i saw this too, but i think we can cross babcocks name off right now.

though, i remember reading something that babcock loves a challenge, and at times has been bored in detroit. that said, i think he either stays in detroit, or goes to toronto, which would be the ultimate challenge.

id like to see the sabres run at jeff blashill from grand rapids. hes sat in the AHL long enough.
      Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

I hope Ted shags Pegs wife on the way out

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
          I hope Ted Nolan heard this too.

Come on Teddy!!! Shove it up Murray's ass sideways by winning a few games this year.
          If Nolan did that than I'd lose what little respect I have for him. I appreciate all he's done but between his treating of Hasek, Zadarov and Grinko I sometimes question how good a coach Teddy is.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Good.

Get the mega over rated POS out of here and get a real coach to work with McEichel.

Nolan is the one person who could actually ruin a talent like that.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
              Good.

Get the mega over rated POS out of here and get a real coach to work with McEichel.

Nolan is the one person who could actually ruin a talent like that.
              His masculinity threatens you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                i saw this too, but i think we can cross babcocks name off right now.

though, i remember reading something that babcock loves a challenge, and at times has been bored in detroit. that said, i think he either stays in detroit, or goes to toronto, which would be the ultimate challenge.

id like to see the sabres run at jeff blashill from grand rapids. hes sat in the AHL long enough.
                If he's up for a challenge, why Buffalo? The team has already been stockpiling young talent, which may or may not be how he would build a team himself. At this point, Toronto is more of a challenge. They're 2 years behind us.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Is Don Cherry busy ?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
                    If Nolan did that than I'd lose what little respect I have for him. I appreciate all he's done but between his treating of Hasek, Zadarov and Grinko I sometimes question how good a coach Teddy is.
                    What? treatment of who? He rode Hasek like you have to for a HOF player. Zadorov is a kid as well as Grigorenko and both seem to act a little entitled.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                      • Feb 2009

Matthew Kollar(WGR) is claiming people in the know are saying Babcocks interest in coaching the Sabres would be significantly higher if they get McEichel.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
                        What? treatment of who? He rode Hasek like you have to for a HOF player. Zadorov is a kid as well as Grigorenko and both seem to act a little entitled.
                        He was all over Grosek too.

Obviously, he's an EuroPhobe.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• coastal
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                          Matthew Kollar(WGR) is claiming people in the know are saying Babcocks interest in coaching the Sabres would be significantly higher if they get McEichel.
                          We need a right winger to put with McEichel and Kane... unless you put Reinhart on the pivot and McEichel on RW.

Any pending free agents?

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                            We need a right winger to put with McEichel and Kane... unless you put Reinhart on the pivot and McEichel on RW.

Any pending free agents?

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Evander Kane, Jack Eichel, Michael Frolic
                              Tyler Ennis, ROR, Matt Moulson
                              Zemgus Girgensons, Sam Reinhart, Brian Gionta
                              Deslauriers, Johan Larson, McCormack

Comment

Working...
                              X