PDA

View Full Version : Bills 2015 2nd and 3rd Round Predictions

BillsImpossible
03-24-2015, 07:23 PM
When the Bills traded Kiko for McCoy, their draft board changed. At least one would hope so.

If the Bills draft a running back in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, are they smart, or crazy?

Definitely crazy.

"Best player available?"

If the Bills draft a running back in the 2nd or 3rd rounds - let's not even go there and move on.

Wide receiver? If Whaley drafts a wide receiver or running back in the 2nd or 3rd rounds he should be fired.

They gotta' go with O-line, right?

The Bills haven't addressed the offensive line to our satisfaction, but maybe it's not as bad as we think it is?

If Chris Williams can stay healthy, he's probably the other starting guard along with Incognito.

The two interior linemen I like the most are Reese Dismukes, (how's that for a name?) and La'el Collins.

Tight End is probably the bigger need to fill compared to guard or center.

Clive Walford (aka, "Wally World") or St. Nick O'Leary?

I like both but prefer O'Leary because he delivers more punishing blocks and the Bills paid Clay a lot of money to make catches, not blocks.

Quarterback? Taylor Kelly or Brandon Bridge in the 6th. Everyone else is a gamble at best in the 2nd or 3rd.

Defensive End? Is Stefan Charles the answer? Eddie Goldman, Arik Armstead, and Mario Edwards Jr. could all be on the Bills radar.

Safety? Aaron Williams has played great for the Bills, Corey Graham can play safety, Duke Williams played well last year, and Bacarri Rambo played out of his mind against the Packers. Toss in Meeks, Ladler, and Broomfield. I'd be very surprised if the Bills drafted a safety so early.

Cornerback? Gilmore Island. Next.

Linebacker? No way in hell.

Okay, I've boiled it down enough.

Time to simmer down now.

Nick O'Leary in the 2nd.

Reese Dismukes in the 3rd.

Who do you like for the Bills in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the 2015 NFL Draft?

SpikedLemonade
03-24-2015, 07:41 PM
How many snaps do you think a rookie TE sees in this Bills offense with with all the offensive additions this year?

I say slim to none at all.

If you want starters for this year, you use that 2nd and 3rd round picks only on Guards, RT or NT.

Maybe SS but I hope they don't go that way early.

YardRat
03-24-2015, 07:46 PM
Right now I've got DJ Humphries, OT in the second and BJ Finney, C in the third but am seriously considering swapping out DJ for a dlineman.

BillsImpossible
03-24-2015, 07:48 PM
How many snaps do you think a rookie TE sees in this Bills offense with with all the offensive additions this year?

I say slim to none at all.

If you want starters for this year, you use that 2nd and 3rd round picks only on Guards, RT or NT.

Maybe SS but I hope they don't go that way early.

Nose Tackle? Good point.

If the Bills decide to use Dareus and Kyle Williams at end, they need a NT.

I'll barf if the Bills draft a SS so early.

BillsImpossible
03-24-2015, 07:57 PM
Malcom Brown, Eddie Goldman, or Jordan Phillips?

Good stuff, SpikedLemonade.

BillsImpossible
03-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Right now I've got DJ Humphries, OT in the second and BJ Finney, C in the third but am seriously considering swapping out DJ for a dlineman.

OT is another great point.

Is Henderson good enough? His pass protection was okay, but his run blocking was horrible.

Cordy Glenn had an off year in 2014, but so did everyone else on the O-line with Marrone in their ears.

Humphries could very well be on the Bills draft radar to replace Henderson.

YardRat
03-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Humphries wingspan leaves a little bit to be desired to believe he could be very effective on the outside.

Strongman
03-24-2015, 08:17 PM
I'd like them to address OG in the 2nd by drafting Laken Tomlinson, but a have a gut feeling they are looking hard at Bryce Petty. If they don't go OG in the 2nd then in the 3rd I'd like them to get Ali Marpet if he's there.

Mace
03-24-2015, 08:24 PM
I'm still thinking they go DB in the second, dunno which, Rex is heavy into DB's.

LB depth and OL down the road, but no way to even predict what they might be thinking after this offseason. Might be a QB yet, despite their talk, could be a back or WR though we think they have enough of them for sure.

There's going to be a smaller program DL steal in there because Ryan molds them and knows what he likes.

Like everything else about this offseason, it's going to be entertaining.

stuckincincy
03-24-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm still thinking they go DB in the second, dunno which, Rex is heavy into DB's.

LB depth and OL down the road, but no way to even predict what they might be thinking after this offseason. Might be a QB yet, despite their talk, could be a back or WR though we think they have enough of them for sure.

There's going to be a smaller program DL steal in there because Ryan molds them and knows what he likes.

Like everything else about this offseason, it's going to be entertaining.

You may be right about DB. They shot their OL wad last draft by getting 3 and keeping all of them on the season's roster. Offhand, I can't recall a club that dared to fill their OL complement with 3 rookies. They lost Searcy who got signed to a decent contract, the pleasantly surprising Graham and McK aren't spring chickens anymore.

Stocking up on DBs in the pass-happy league, especially when your first selection is at the #50 or so spot, makes sense.

Mace
03-24-2015, 09:38 PM
You may be right about DB. They shot their OL wad last draft by getting 3 and keeping all of them on the season's roster. Offhand, I can't recall a club that dared to fill their OL complement with 3 rookies. They lost Searcy who got signed to a decent contract, the pleasantly surprising Graham and McK aren't spring chickens anymore.

Stocking up on DBs in the pass-happy league, especially when your first selection is at the #50 or so spot, makes sense.

After the Jauron years, I got used to having fits about taking DB's to feed a Tampa-2, this year no. Ryan always uses a DB as a linebacker on a given play, "uses as" not "is" or is "expected to be", like Tampa-2 does ala Scott.

Jets under Ryan went defense 5 out of the last 5 years with their first picks, with 3 being DB's, despite being offensively challenged. Whether they were good or not comes down to coach/gm/organization, but it looks like a tendency.

CleveSteve
03-24-2015, 10:18 PM
This is what I did in rounds 2 and 3 in an ongoing mock draft with some people on a Chiefs' board.

Round 1
1. Tampa Bay - Tambaberry - Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
2. Tennessee - Hoover - Leonard Williams, DE/DT, USC
3. Jacksonville - Dicky McElephant - Dante Fowler, DE/OLB, Florida
4. Oakland - ChiefsCountry - Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
5. Washington - Billay - Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska
6. New York Jets - Nightfyre - Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
7. Chicago - Discuss Thrower - Danny Shelton, NT, Washington
8. Atlanta - BossChief - Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
9. New York Giants - Marco Polo - Vic Beasley, DE/OLB, Clemson
10. St. Louis - Rams Fan - Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa
11. Minnesota - SNR - DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
12. Cleveland - chiefscafan - Shane Ray, LB, Missouri
13. New Orleans - Direckshun - Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State
14. Miami - DaKCManAP - Landon Collins, S, Alabama
15. San Francisco - Sfeihc - Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State
16. Houston - kccrow - Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
17. San Diego - Rams Fan - Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
18. Kansas City - Direckshun - Cameron Erving, C, Florida State
19. Cleveland - (from Buffalo) - chiefscafan - Arik Armstead, DE/DT, Oregon
20. Philadelphia - DaKCManAP - La'el Collins, OL, LSU
21. Cincinnati - Tambaberry - Eric Kendricks, LB, UCLA
22. Pittsburgh - Discuss Thrower - Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
23. Detroit - Sfeihc -Malcom Brown, DT, Texas
24. Arizona - chiefscafan - Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
25. Carolina - Dicky McElephant - Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami
26. Baltimore - Billay - Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma
27. Dallas - ChiefsCountry - Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma
28. Denver - Marco Polo - Alvin Dupree, DE/OLB, Kentucky
29. Indianapolis - BossChief - Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
30. Green Bay - SNR - Marcus Peters, CB, Washington
31. New Orleans (from SEA) - Direckshun - Eli Harold, LB, Virginia
32. New England - kccrow - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State

Round 2
33. Tennessee - Hoover - T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
34. Tampa Bay - Tambaberry - Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA
35. Oakland - ChiefsCountry - DJ Humphries, OT, Florida
36. Jacksonville - Dicky McElephant - P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State
37. New York Jets - Nightfyre - Danielle Hunter, OLB, LSU
38. Washington - Billay - Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
39. Chicago - Discuss Thrower - Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi State
40. New York Giants - Marco Polo - Shaq Thompson, LB, Washington
41. St. Louis - RamsFan - Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon
42. Atlanta - BossChief - Nate Orchard, DE, Utah
43. Cleveland - chiefscafan - Denzel Perryman, LB, Miami
44. New Orleans - Direckshun - Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado State
45. Minnesota - SNR - A.J. Cann, G, South Carolina
46. San Francisco - Sfeihc - Benardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State
47. Miami - DaKCManAP - Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida
48. San Diego - RamsFan - Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
49. Kansas City - Direckshun - Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State
50. Buffalo - CleveSteve - Xavier Cooper, DE, Washington State
51. Houston - kccrow - Stephone Anthony, LB, Clemson
52. Philadelphia - DaKCManAP - Nelson Agholor, WR, USC
53. Cincinnati - Tambaberry - Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
54. Detroit - Sfeihc - Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
55. Arizona - chiefscafan - Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
56. Pittsburgh - Discuss Thrower - Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
57. Carolina - Dicky McElephant - Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
58. Baltimore - Billay - Ronald Darby, CB, Florida State
59. Denver - Marco Polo - Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
60. Dallas - ChiefsCountry - Paul Dawson, LB, TCU
61. Indianapolis - BossChief - Mario Edwards, DL, Florida State
62. Green Bay - SNR - Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
63. Seattle - Nightfyre - Clive Walford, TE, Miami
64. New England - kccrow - Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

Round 3
65. Tampa Bay - Tambaberry - Laken Tomlinson, OL, Duke
66. Tennessee - Hoover - Bryon Jones, CB, Connecticut
67. Jacksonville - Dicky McElephant - Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State
68. Oakland - ChiefsCountry - Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M
69. Washington - Billay - Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State
70. New York Jets - Nightfyre - Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State
71. Chicago - Discuss Thrower - Cody Prewitt, S, Mississippi
72. St. Louis - Rams Fan - Eric Rowe, CB, Utah
73. Atlanta - BossChief - Donovan Smith, OT, Penn State
74. New York Giants - Marco Polo - Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin
75. New Orleans - Direckshun - Tre Jackson, G, Florida State
76. Minnesota - SNR - Quinten Rollins, CB, Miami (OH)
77. Cleveland - chiefscafan - Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers
78. New Orleans (from MIA) - Direckshun - Steven Nelson, CB, Oregon State
79. San Francisco - Sfeihc - D'Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic
80. Kansas City - Direckshun - Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
81. Buffalo - CleveSteve - Josue Matias, OG, Florida State
82. Houston - kccrow - Lorenzo Mauldin, DE/OLB, Louisville
83. San Diego - Rams Fan - Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford
84. Philadelphia - DaKCManAP - Damarious Randall, S, Arizona State
85. Cincinnati - Tambaberry - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
86. Arizona - chiefscafan - Kevin White, CB, TCU
87. Pittsburgh - Discuss Thrower - Geneo Grissom, LB, Oklahoma
88. Detroit - Sfeihc - Duke Johnson, RB, Miami
89. Carolina - Dicky McElephant - Devin Funchess, WR/TE, Michigan

The Buffalo Bills select Xavier Cooper, Defensive End, Washington State.

With their initial selection in the draft, the Rex Ryan-led Bills look to add their own Sheldon Richardson in the quick, slippery talented run defender from the Northwest. In moving to a 3-4, the Bills have Pro Bowler Marcel Dareus and Jarius Wynn at end. Wynn is fine depth, but they need more impact and certainly more depth along the line.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2015/01/06/0ap3000000454768.jpgThe Buffalo Bills select Josue Matias, Offensive Guard, Florida State.

After a season where right guard was arguably their biggest weakness, the Bills select the top guard in this year's draft on their board. Experienced, physical, and skilled; Matias pulling out wide on a sweep or inside on a trap was a staple in Florida State's offense for years. Versus Georgia Tech in the ACC championship, he put defenders on their backs at least seven times. He is possibly the quickest player out of his stance in the draft. Matias made 43 starts for Florida State's pro-style offense and should be a contributor right away. At 6'5", 309# with 33 1/8" arms, he has the body to stay at guard or kick outside to right tackle.

http://thumb.usatodaysportsimages.com/image/thumb/650-510nw/7418171.jpg

Night Train
03-25-2015, 03:36 AM
OL and OL

YardRat
03-25-2015, 05:04 AM
That's a couple of decent picks cleve.

DraftBoy
03-25-2015, 05:33 AM
So a 3rd-4th Round TE in the 2nd, and 7th-FA Center in the 3rd? No thanks...

DraftBoy
03-25-2015, 05:35 AM
This is what I did in rounds 2 and 3 in an ongoing mock draft with some people on a Chiefs' board.
50. Buffalo - CleveSteve - Xavier Cooper, DE, Washington State
81. Buffalo - CleveSteve - Josue Matias, OG, Florida State

Not bad at all. I'm a little worried about Rexy's tendency to take CB's with Alex Carter (Stanford) sitting there in Round 2 and both Ifo Ekepre-Olomu (Oregon) and Kevin White (TCU) sitting there in Round 3.

gonzo1105
03-25-2015, 06:16 AM
If Jake Fisher is on the board and the Bills bypass him at 50 I'm going to be mad. I'm big time pound the table for this guy. He's a 4 year player who is in fantastic shape and can play all O-line positions besides Center. You can put him in at RG/LG immediately or start him at RT. You cant miss with the guy.

2nd Round- Jake Fisher OT/OG Oregon
3rd Round- Ali Marpet OG Hobart

DraftBoy
03-25-2015, 06:51 AM
If Jake Fisher is on the board and the Bills bypass him at 50 I'm going to be mad. I'm big time pound the table for this guy. He's a 4 year player who is in fantastic shape and can play all O-line positions besides Center. You can put him in at RG/LG immediately or start him at RT. You cant miss with the guy.

When its all said and done, don't be surprised if Jake Fisher ends up going in Round 1. I would absolutely love to get him at 50.

CleveSteve
03-25-2015, 08:03 AM

In another thread (I think it was DB's mock thread?) I mentioned someone I hated passing on in round one, and Fisher was him. I was really hoping someone would take him in front of me so I wouldn't have to make that decision/ I totally get being mad about passing him and it was very tough for me to do so, but I didn't think there would be another starter at DE if I passed in round 2, and in my opinion I was right about that based on who is left. My approach is a little different in that I'm trying to maximize my overall team improvement with the draft rather than trying to win each pick. There are still some starter-quality RTs left IMO but as you know my next pick a long way down the road.

I will say, I don't get the obsession in the draft world with Marpet. He's played one game (the Senior Bowl) against any NFL quality players. I saw Matt Miller tweet that Marpet didn't give up a sack at Div III level in 2014. So what? If you watch Garrett Gilkey's Div II tape you'd think he was an All-Pro, and he's a backup on one of the worst lines in the NFL.

I'm not saying he can't or won't be successful, I'm just saying there's no reasonable basis to think he will be successful. I think taking a guy like Matias or John Miller or Tre Jackson... someone who has proven themselves against the big boys in an offense that translates to what they will be doing in the NFL seems like a better move to me. Less risk and they are at least as talented.

JMO, though.

CleveSteve
03-25-2015, 08:06 AM
Not bad at all. I'm a little worried about Rexy's tendency to take CB's with Alex Carter (Stanford) sitting there in Round 2 and both Ifo Ekepre-Olomu (Oregon) and Kevin White (TCU) sitting there in Round 3.

Yeah, that's a valid concern. Hopefully he looks at what round 1/early picks he's had success with (Wilkerson, Richardson) and which he's whiffed on (Kyle Wilson, Dee Milliner) and learns from it.

CleveSteve
03-25-2015, 08:17 AM
So general question for everyone... seems like most people are in agreement that more than one OL is needed in the draft.

How many is too many? With 6 picks, is 3 too many OL to take? My 5th and two 6th round picks are already targeted with some players I hope are there (that I think will be significant upgrades to the team) but my 7th rounder I'm planning on just taking whoever I think is the best player regardless of fit/position. Let's say, for example, I take a tackle with one of those three picks, and I get to the 7th round, and there's a center I really like. Would it be too much to take a center, a guard, and a tackle?

Thanks for your opinions on the matter.

gonzo1105
03-25-2015, 09:56 AM
In another thread (I think it was DB's mock thread?) I mentioned someone I hated passing on in round one, and Fisher was him. I was really hoping someone would take him in front of me so I wouldn't have to make that decision/ I totally get being mad about passing him and it was very tough for me to do so, but I didn't think there would be another starter at DE if I passed in round 2, and in my opinion I was right about that based on who is left. My approach is a little different in that I'm trying to maximize my overall team improvement with the draft rather than trying to win each pick. There are still some starter-quality RTs left IMO but as you know my next pick a long way down the road.

I will say, I don't get the obsession in the draft world with Marpet. He's played one game (the Senior Bowl) against any NFL quality players. I saw Matt Miller tweet that Marpet didn't give up a sack at Div III level in 2014. So what? If you watch Garrett Gilkey's Div II tape you'd think he was an All-Pro, and he's a backup on one of the worst lines in the NFL.

I'm not saying he can't or won't be successful, I'm just saying there's no reasonable basis to think he will be successful. I think taking a guy like Matias or John Miller or Tre Jackson... someone who has proven themselves against the big boys in an offense that translates to what they will be doing in the NFL seems like a better move to me. Less risk and they are at least as talented.

JMO, though.

I am an FSU fan and for all the balley hoo about FSU's offensive line they were terrible until Cam Erving went to Center and Roderick Johnson went to LT. Jackson and Matias were thought of highly and all they did was highly disappoint me. If I'm taking one guy off that line its Erving. Matias and Jackson can stay off this roster cause I don't think they will be good in the NFL.

CleveSteve
03-25-2015, 10:03 AM
wow, ok thanks for the feedback. that surprises me as I came to a different conclusion also watching a lot of FSU the past few years.

Ed
03-25-2015, 10:12 AM
My guess would be OL and DL in that order for the 2nd and 3rd, but I don't have any specific players in mind. Ideally I'd like to see them get an OT that projects well playing inside too. An O-lineman with enough versatility to compete at both RG and RT would be good. Just give me another Cordy Glenn type and I'll be happy.

With the remaining four picks I think they'll go DB, LB, TE, and OL. But Whaley likes to make trades so I don't expect our current picks to remain the same.

BillsFanCupp38
03-25-2015, 03:36 PM
When the Bills traded Kiko for McCoy, their draft board changed. At least one would hope so.

If the Bills draft a running back in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, are they smart, or crazy?

Definitely crazy.

"Best player available?"

If the Bills draft a running back in the 2nd or 3rd rounds - let's not even go there and move on.

Wide receiver? If Whaley drafts a wide receiver or running back in the 2nd or 3rd rounds he should be fired.

They gotta' go with O-line, right?

The Bills haven't addressed the offensive line to our satisfaction, but maybe it's not as bad as we think it is?

If Chris Williams can stay healthy, he's probably the other starting guard along with Incognito.

The two interior linemen I like the most are Reese Dismukes, (how's that for a name?) and La'el Collins.

Tight End is probably the bigger need to fill compared to guard or center.

Clive Walford (aka, "Wally World") or St. Nick O'Leary?

I like both but prefer O'Leary because he delivers more punishing blocks and the Bills paid Clay a lot of money to make catches, not blocks.

Quarterback? Taylor Kelly or Brandon Bridge in the 6th. Everyone else is a gamble at best in the 2nd or 3rd.

Defensive End? Is Stefan Charles the answer? Eddie Goldman, Arik Armstead, and Mario Edwards Jr. could all be on the Bills radar.

Safety? Aaron Williams has played great for the Bills, Corey Graham can play safety, Duke Williams played well last year, and Bacarri Rambo played out of his mind against the Packers. Toss in Meeks, Ladler, and Broomfield. I'd be very surprised if the Bills drafted a safety so early.

Cornerback? Gilmore Island. Next.

Linebacker? No way in hell.

Okay, I've boiled it down enough.

Time to simmer down now.

Nick O'Leary in the 2nd.

Reese Dismukes in the 3rd.

Who do you like for the Bills in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the 2015 NFL Draft?

Linebacker is a big need. We have absolutely no depth behind brown and bradham. Also I'm not sure we have a true NT in Kyle Williams. Truth be told I'm not exactly sure what the front 7 is going to look like :/

jimmifli
03-25-2015, 03:39 PM
I think they'll go QB.

YardRat
03-25-2015, 05:00 PM
I am an FSU fan and for all the balley hoo about FSU's offensive line they were terrible until Cam Erving went to Center and Roderick Johnson went to LT. Jackson and Matias were thought of highly and all they did was highly disappoint me. If I'm taking one guy off that line its Erving. Matias and Jackson can stay off this roster cause I don't think they will be good in the NFL.

I would run to the podium myself if Erving were there at 50, and him as the Bill's pick in my earliest mock. Unfortunately for us he's worked himself into the first round this off-season, and not surprised at all that he went top 20 in this mock.

BillsImpossible
03-25-2015, 05:52 PM
So a 3rd-4th Round TE in the 2nd, and 7th-FA Center in the 3rd? No thanks...

Dismukes won't last past the 3rd round. He is very good against the run and pass.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015C.php

If the draft was stacked at the position, O'Leary would be a 3rd rounder, but the draft is very thin at TE in 2015.

The Bills need another tight end in Roman's offense. Chris Gragg is not going to fit the Bills.

Do you like Clive Walford better?

Mayock thinks he's the, 'most explosive tight end,' in the 2015 draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000461587/article/mayock-clive-walford-most-explosive-tight-end-in-2015-draft

Nick O'Leary is the all-time leading receiver as a TE for FSU, and he plays with the kind of toughness you'd expect to see in a fullback.

Best TE available, or a NT in the 2nd. O-line in the 3rd and 5th.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MJNxZGqAVOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1:15

That had to hurt.

Strongman
03-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Dismukes won't last past the 3rd round. He is very good against the run and pass.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015C.php

If the draft was stacked at the position, O'Leary would be a 3rd rounder, but the draft is very thin at TE in 2015.

The Bills need another tight end in Roman's offense. Chris Gragg is not going to fit the Bills.

Do you like Clive Walford better?

Mayock thinks he's the, 'most explosive tight end,' in the 2015 draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000461587/article/mayock-clive-walford-most-explosive-tight-end-in-2015-draft

Nick O'Leary is the all-time leading receiver as a TE for FSU, and he plays with the kind of toughness you'd expect to see in a fullback.

Best TE available, or a NT in the 2nd. O-line in the 3rd and 5th.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MJNxZGqAVOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1:15

That had to hurt.

Walter Football isn't a good source for information. Walter Cherepinsky really has no more credibility than an average fan. Just saying.

BillsImpossible
03-25-2015, 07:22 PM
Walter Football isn't a good source for information. Walter Cherepinsky really has no more credibility than an average fan. Just saying.

Even the so called, "experts," get it wrong over and over again. Especially when it comes to quarterback.

At least Walter Football gives details on the players. Other websites list names, but few if any details.

I wouldn't call him an, "average fan," either.

The average football fan does not dedicate a website to future NFL prospects, and could care less about NFL draft predictions.

Strongman
03-25-2015, 07:51 PM
Even the so called, "experts," get it wrong over and over again. Especially when it comes to quarterback.

At least Walter Football gives details on the players. Other websites list names, but few if any details.

I wouldn't call him an, "average fan," either.

The average football fan does not dedicate a website to future NFL prospects, and could care less about NFL draft predictions.

Everyone gets some things wrong, but some sources of information are better than others. Kiper and Mayock are much better sources of information. Cherepinsky was never a scout or NFL expert by any means. He was a high school kid who figured out how to get his website's mock drafts to rank higher in Google, made some money with it, and now does it for a living. He obviously has a passion for football, but that doesn't translate into being an expert. I'd be willing to bet, he's never even seen the players he writes about. He is just regurgitating others work and putting his spin on it.

Seriously, there are a few people on this messageboard whose opinions I take much more seriously than his.

Mr. Pink
03-25-2015, 08:51 PM
2. Tre Jackson G - said him last time you did this thread, so I'll stick with him.

3. James Sample SS Louisville - had an edge rusher but don't need him now as Hughes was retained. Sample replaces Searcy.