X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed
    • Sep 2002

QB Garret Grayson says Bills and Browns most interested

I was listening to a local Denver sports talk show on my way home last night and they were interviewing Colorado State QB Garret Grayson. He said Cleveland and Buffalo have shown the most interest so far. I didn't catch the whole interview, but he's been working a lot with former QB Travis Brown, who I believe played for the Bills years ago. He seems like a nice humble kid. I never actually watched him play though. There's been some speculation that the Broncos could target him in the 2nd round, but I don't see them doing that.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: QB Garret Grayson says Bills and Browns most interested

bills pretty desperately need another guard so im expecting they take the best olineman left with their fist pick and then shuffle who they have to make the best five

after that, i expect they will take whatever qb is available that is at the top of their board and hope they get lucky
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Sauce for the goose Mr. Saavik.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

If the Bills take a QB, Tuel gets cut the next day. Then in camp either EJ or Tyrod gets cut. The only QB who has a roster spot locked up is Cassel, because he's a proven veteran backup.

Comment

• Bill Cody
          • Sep 2004

projected as 3rd or 4th rounder

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

no way buffalo uses their 2nd or 3rd on a qb thats projected to be a 2ndor 3rd rd in a bad qb class. They already reached for EJ in a bad draft class. If Grayson is there in the 5th or later, I can see the bills pulling the trigger after Whaley said that late picks are most likely not going to make the roster anyways.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Strongman
              • Apr 2006

I'd rather see them take Cody Fajardo late in the draft, than take one in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Comment

• jimmifli
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Strongman View Post
                I'd rather see them take Cody Fajardo late in the draft, than take one in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.
                I don't get that. We've under invested at the QB position for under a decade and experienced the results. Yet fans still want to under invest and hope to get lucky.

Late round picks don't pan out.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                  I don't get that. We've under invested at the QB position for under a decade and experienced the results. Yet fans still want to under invest and hope to get lucky.

May as well reach for someone like we did with EJ and JP, right? Draft an early mid rounder like Trent?

We've invested in the QB position plenty, we just haven't gotten a return from any of them.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

The most important thing about this, and the dozens of other QB visits, is that they (meaning Rex) are convinced that EJ is a total bust.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                      • Sep 2004

Taking a player too early doesn't make him better
                      #EJ

Comment

• Bill Cody
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                        The most important thing about this, and the dozens of other QB visits, is that they (meaning Rex) are convinced that EJ is a total bust.
                        Nah. They're just not brain dead. That list doesn't mean much of anything other than no one is sold on EJ. Put your dick back in your pants.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill Cody View Post
                          projected as 3rd or 4th rounder
                          Kiper has said Grayson could go in the 2nd rnd.

I posted before that Grayson had a private workout for the Bills.

The Bills are INTERESTED in Grayson, I just hope he is there when the Bills pick because the Browns pick before the Bills in every rnd.

Comment

• sudzy
                            • Apr 2013

Yes, the Bills desperately need to draft another Guard. But, if there is a QB there that you think you can win with in the 2nd? You have to draft him. Is Grayson that guy? IDK. Haven't done my homework on him yet. But, QB trumps every other position.

Comment

• Strongman
                              • Apr 2006

It's a personal preference. I do think we should draft a QB every year until we find our guy. Without a 1st round pick this year, I don't like rolling the dice on a 2nd or 3rd round QB pick when we can probably get a productive OLer or other position of need. Honestly, none of the QBs thrill me this year, but I'd take a chance on an underrated, high upside guy like Fajardo.

Comment

Working...
                              X