• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Bills coaches eager to get started with players

“They’re going to recognize immediately how excited we are to be here and what our expectations are with this football team,” Ryan told buffalobills.com. “They’re going to realize how high we set the bar. The reason for the optimism is because of the players that we have. We feel very good about the players that were here and the guys that we’ve added to the team. We feel we have a very talented roster. Then they’re going to realize the talent that we put together on our coaching staff. I think we have an all-star coaching staff.”

The Bills coaching staff is largely new with a handful of holdovers from the previous staff with special teams coordinator Danny Crossman and secondary coach Donnie Henderson being the most notable names. The offense and defense have new coordinators, but both have prior working experience with Ryan. So although the schemes will lead to a measure of change, the dialogue among the staff will be seamless.
    “I think it’ll just happen naturally,” said offensive coordinator Greg Roman. “I think we have a very common vision for what we want to become and I think it’s just going to be a natural thing. Rex is very effective communicator, which is great. So I think it’ll be pretty organic. It’s just going to happen as we go.”
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
Working...
X