Is it just me or has this playoff drought made our fans closer than ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Is it just me or has this playoff drought made our fans closer than ever?

Im not going to lie, I am only 21. But when you see the billboard, the fans against Whitner, and other teams. How much respect we show to our players and team when on the field. The fact that from week one, to week 16, people show up, and you can mistake a meaningless game for a almost playoff atmosphere at times. We have become close.

I feel teams like Sf, Ind, NE, and most of all dallas, have lost most die hard fans based on the fact that its hard to put your life into a game when yoir team is already cocky and egotistical.

I cant stop thinking about the playoffs because there is no person from any other fan base that understands me at all when i say i will be crying my ass off during our first playoff home game. No one gets me unless they are bills fans.

Its wierd to me but in dallas, when playoffs come around everyones like, "Romo better not ****in choke, "we should be blowing out every team with Dez and Whitten", "Jerry Jones needs to step in right away". They expect to win to the point where they just sit there just watching to see how theyll win and by how many points.

I sit at the TV and my hearts into it and im nervous. I really dont get that opinion of dallas fans. Even after lousy seasons they still have the same attitude about the team.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: Is it just me or has this playoff drought made our fans closer than ever?

Its you

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
      Im not going to lie, I am only 21. But when you see the billboard, the fans against Whitner, and other teams. How much respect we show to our players and team when on the field. The fact that from week one, to week 16, people show up, and you can mistake a meaningless game for a almost playoff atmosphere at times. We have become close.

I feel teams like Sf, Ind, NE, and most of all dallas, have lost most die hard fans based on the fact that its hard to put your life into a game when yoir team is already cocky and egotistical.

I cant stop thinking about the playoffs because there is no person from any other fan base that understands me at all when i say i will be crying my ass off during our first playoff home game. No one gets me unless they are bills fans.

Its wierd to me but in dallas, when playoffs come around everyones like, "Romo better not ****in choke, "we should be blowing out every team with Dez and Whitten", "Jerry Jones needs to step in right away". They expect to win to the point where they just sit there just watching to see how theyll win and by how many points.

I sit at the TV and my hearts into it and im nervous. I really dont get that opinion of dallas fans. Even after lousy seasons they still have the same attitude about the team.
      Watch this!

Comment

• BillsImpossible
        • Mar 2013

Holy crap.

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

All I know is that any person that calls themselves a Bills fan who isn't excited to see what happens next year is a stick in the mud.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
            • Mar 2013

It's not just a Dallas thing.

Comment

• chris66
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post

Na, you just feel that way because at your age not much is more important. In 10 years job wife kids will take over.

Comment

Working...
              X