• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

Bills Draft Party @RWS

Has anyone attended before? Is it worth going to? I guess you get a tour of the locker room and watch the draft Saturday on the field
    BILLIEVE
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Draft Party @RWS

I would think only OP and Lecter would be the only ones to show up in day 1 draft day party this year to laugh that we don't have a day 1 pick, since they hate the bills.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DesertFox24
      • Jul 2005

I would not waste my time going Thursday, Whaley all but said no way they trade up. One thing you can say about Whaley is he is usually a straight shooter. Friday may be fun though, I could see us potentially trading down to pick up extra picks. I also see us maybe trading our later picks for picks next year. All in all this will probably be a pretty boring draft for bills fans.

Comment

• Dude
        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
        • Feb 2005

The best way to see the draft is to lie to the NFL and get media passes so you can watch in person.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

I went a few times several years ago and always had a good time. Until the Bills made their first round pick anyway, most of the time.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I received tickets for it but have yet to hear more details. They used to throw a catered deal in the MaGuire club and later the Kelly club. Then it was moved to Dave & Busters. Then the Wilson field house, which sucked. I stopped going.

Depends on the weather that day.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              I received tickets for it but have yet to hear more details. They used to throw a catered deal in the MaGuire club and later the Kelly club. Then it was moved to Dave & Busters. Then the Wilson field house, which sucked. I stopped going.

Depends on the weather that day.
              I always went when it was in the clubs.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                The best way to see the draft is to lie to the NFL and get media passes so you can watch in person.
                I did that once and ended up in the wrong room with a real fun wedding that had a better buffet and open bar. Made an improv toast everyone loved, danced with the bride, had a great table, food was good, gained a great shot glass favor and had a chance to discuss south Pacific real estate with Larry Ellison. Missed the draft but didn't care much. Sold Ellison my media pass for some island I can't get to but I get the breadfruit every month so they must be doing whatever it is they do. I was the rep for the Buffalo Enquirer Inquisitor Express Insider Post. Breadfruit is good sort of.

Comment

Working...
                X