PDA

View Full Version : So McCoy casts vote for Cassel.....

HHURRICANE
04-08-2015, 08:48 PM
So Woods endorsed EJ but today on Sirius McCoy was asked his opinion and he said he doesn't know much about EJ but Cassel has a good shot. The guys on Sirrius actually had an awkward pause...pretty funny.

I'd say camp and pre-season will be interesting.

Topas
04-09-2015, 01:39 AM
I think this was ok. But McCoy has to watch his mouth. Badmouthing Kelly makes him look like a sour grape. And if he now endorses a QB over the others before he even had a real training, that is ridiculous.
I agree that the radio comment was ok ("he has a shot"), but he has to be careful. Hopefully Freddy takes him aside and explains a few things to him ... and hopefully McCoy listens and learns...

better days
04-09-2015, 07:08 AM
Every interview about QB's I heard with McCoy, he said he did not know who the QB would be, but that Rex would figure it out.

trapezeus
04-09-2015, 10:29 AM
I think this was ok. But McCoy has to watch his mouth. Badmouthing Kelly makes him look like a sour grape. And if he now endorses a QB over the others before he even had a real training, that is ridiculous.
I agree that the radio comment was ok ("he has a shot"), but he has to be careful. Hopefully Freddy takes him aside and explains a few things to him ... and hopefully McCoy listens and learns...

100% agree with this post.

Albany,n.y.
04-09-2015, 01:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/user/TMobile

Night Train
04-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Talk about reaching for a big nothing.

Are you kidding me with this dreck ?

djjimkelly
04-09-2015, 02:45 PM
it just goes to show how unopen minded most people are.

id love to hear the all made their mind on EJ's future views on global warming medical marijuana and uniform health care and income disparity. id bet they would be closed minded on these issues also. true experts lol

HHURRICANE
04-09-2015, 10:15 PM
I posted what I heard....geez.

If EJ wins the job...good for him....don't care.

BTW McCoy did say whatever Rex does he's good with.

Good post above.

better days
04-09-2015, 11:21 PM
I posted what I heard....geez.

If EJ wins the job...good for him....don't care.

BTW McCoy did say whatever Rex does he's good with.

Good post above.

The title said McCoy casts vote for Cassel.

The title is BS.

HHURRICANE
04-10-2015, 07:08 AM
The title said McCoy casts vote for Cassel.

The title is BS.

If you can listen to the interview it's actually worse than I posted but most of the drama queens on here would have lost it so I lightened it up.

The truth is, and maybe he didn't mean to answer it this way, was that "he didn't think much of EJ" and than corrected it with he hadn't seen much of EJ. He could have stopped there but than said Cassel was a good QB.

Now let the fun begin.

better days
04-10-2015, 07:13 AM
If you can listen to the interview it's actually worse than I posted but most of the drama queens on here would have lost it so I lightened it up.

The truth is, and maybe he didn't mean to answer it this way, was that "he didn't think much of EJ" and than corrected it with he hadn't seen much of EJ. He could have stopped there but than said Cassel was a good QB.

Now let the fun begin.

I did not hear that interview, but I heard a couple different interviews with McCoy & he said the same exact thing in both of them.

I doubt this interview was any different.

You said yourself McCoy said whatever Rex does he is good with.

Unless you can provide proof, I DOUBT McCoy chose one QB over the other.

HAMMER
04-10-2015, 02:52 PM
McCoy needs to keep his big yap shut and learn the play book. Running his mouth too much, bad mouthing Chip Kelly is only making himself look bad. I think we may be seeing some of what Kelly already knew about McCoy, just speculating.

stuckincincy
04-10-2015, 03:02 PM
McCoy needs to keep his big yap shut and learn the play book. Running his mouth too much, bad mouthing Chip Kelly is only making himself look bad. I think we may be seeing some of what Kelly already knew about McCoy, just speculating.

Yep.

Here's the latest slop...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25142252/bills-rb-lesean-mccoy-im-finished-with-philadelphia

I'm waiting for when this over-priced outside runner starts to re-direct his blame game...

Mace
04-10-2015, 09:22 PM
I don't think any of us know so much about anything this year, Manuel or much and so. It's all measures of hopeful, happy and politically correct until we see results.

sudzy
04-11-2015, 04:23 AM
EJ will be in a bigger battle for a roster spot then he will the starting job. Cassel, Taylor, rookie.

Meathead
04-11-2015, 06:38 AM
shady has started to exhibit a pattern thats sorta idk shady. ok i get it now

dude is used to being the center of attention. i suppose he could be eve so where hes at isnt too bad, all things considered. but it would be better if he would learn to stfu on stuff like this, chips dislike of stars, etc

better days
04-11-2015, 07:50 AM
shady has started to exhibit a pattern thats sorta idk shady. ok i get it now

dude is used to being the center of attention. i suppose he could be eve so where hes at isnt too bad, all things considered. but it would be better if he would learn to stfu on stuff like this, chips dislike of stars, etc

McCoy said that one time to a Philly reporter he had a relationship with.

I doubt he brings the subject up again.

But McCoy was not the first star Kelly got rid of & McCoy was probably still pissed about being traded without the Eagles giving him a heads up.