PDA

View Full Version : Can it just be football season already?

BillsOwnAll
04-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Man it's that dead time of the year where you for some reason still visit bfz everyday even though you know it's going to be the same old clowns arguing about who we hired for an equipment manager. So here's to another pointless thread you wasted 1 minute reading! But really.. Just be September.

BertSquirtgum
04-10-2015, 01:56 AM
No

swiper
04-10-2015, 03:16 AM
We get this thread every year. But before the draft? Calm down man.

YardRat
04-10-2015, 06:05 AM
I like the off season.

Topas
04-10-2015, 06:43 AM
yes, but a first round pick would add a lot of excitement...

Night Train
04-10-2015, 07:02 AM
I like the off season.

Sometimes.

Last year, the large, miserable 3-13 crowd hammered anyone that disagreed and spent all fall making excuses after each win.

They returned, just like migrating birds to the same nesting spot. Until games start, we haven't won anything and suck all over again.

OLDSRIP
04-10-2015, 07:54 AM
Football a great. But so is spring and summer.
I'm in no hurry for fall.

Mace
04-11-2015, 05:25 PM
I don't like the equipment manager. Pegula should have coughed up for the guy in New England. If you want to be a great organization you need every edge. I hate worrying every damn offseason about how equipment is managed.

Get it started already so I can worry about other things.

BillsImpossible
04-11-2015, 05:45 PM
With Lake Erie covered in ice like it is now, June is going to feel like September anyways.

Not looking forward to Fall after this brutal winter. I'm still freezing my ass off.

Labor Day can wait for now. Give me 2 stupid hot weeks in August and I'll be ready to go back in the freezer.

feldspar
04-11-2015, 08:34 PM
yes, but a first round pick would add a lot of excitement...

Funny how there is little talk about the draft this year amongst Bills fans...seems like a lot of people feel like the first pick is the entire draft or something.

Or maybe it's just easier to talk out of your ass about the most hyped players coming out of the draft when they are projected to go higher up...or fans know a lot less than they pretend when it comes to evaluating college prospects.

swiper
04-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Funny how there is little talk about the draft this year amongst Bills fans...seems like a lot of people feel like the first pick is the entire draft or something.

Or maybe it's just easier to talk out of your ass about the most hyped players coming out of the draft when they are projected to go higher up...or fans know a lot less than they pretend when it comes to evaluating college prospects.

There are more factors than that, but yes.

The Bills biggest need is QB. There are no good ones within reach (at all IMO).

This is not a great draft class overall.

The Bills roster is fairly solid as it stands.

It's hard to get excited about a draft where 49 of the best players will be already off the board by the time you get your first selection. (your point)

I can't remember ever being more disinterested in a draft.

addendum.... Oh, and they keep the date of the draft pushed back. Bring it back to the 3rd week of April please.

Night Train
04-12-2015, 06:40 AM

FA was so amazing that many are still in shock. It's so unlike the Bills.

Took a lot of pressure off the draft.

OL types don't excite the masses ( our draft priority, IMO ).

better days
04-12-2015, 06:55 AM
The only intrigue I can see in this draft is if Petty & Grayson are both available at 50.

Do the Bills draft one of them or an OL player?