PDA

View Full Version : Bills Preseason Schedule

SpikedLemonade
04-10-2015, 09:01 AM
BUFFALO BILLS 2015 PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Week one (Aug. 13-17): vs. Carolina, TBA

Week two (Aug. 20): at Cleveland, 8 p.m. (ESPN)

Week three (Aug. 27-30): vs. Pittsburgh, TBA

Week four (Sept. 3-4): at Detroit, TBA

Pretty much as expected.

Always end with the Lions in tribute to Ralph's cheapness.

stuckincincy
04-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Nice to see them get the ESPN game. Makes sense - BUF being talked up as a club on the rise, their FA activities, and CLE 's (as well as BUF's) never-ending qb saga...

Mahdi
04-10-2015, 10:03 AM
BUFFALO BILLS 2015 PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Week one (Aug. 13-17): vs. Carolina, TBA

Week two (Aug. 20): at Cleveland, 8 p.m. (ESPN)

Week three (Aug. 27-30): vs. Pittsburgh, TBA

Week four (Sept. 3-4): at Detroit, TBA

Pretty much as expected.

Always end with the Lions in tribute to Ralph's cheapness.

I think the Detroit game has more to do with ensuring they never travel too far for their final pre-season game.

swiper
04-10-2015, 12:03 PM
So sad not to see any Toronto games there.

:usflag:

SpikedLemonade
04-10-2015, 12:15 PM
I think the Detroit game has more to do with ensuring they never travel too far for their final pre-season game.

I get that, but if you look at the schedule, other teams don't seem to mind the travel.

swiper
04-10-2015, 12:48 PM
We are not just any other team.

Night Train
04-10-2015, 01:04 PM
The ESPN Cleveland game will be 5 minutes of banter concerning the Bills new owner, coach and multiple roster additions... followed by 3 hours of Manziel and his rehab.

You can bet the house on it ! ( sorry Johnny, respecting your gambling rehab for spoiled midgets program. :up:)

stuckincincy
04-10-2015, 02:45 PM

???

There is a week off between pre season and regular play. No fatigue.

Travel far, travel close, it's all tax-deductible, off of the bottom line.

ICRockets
04-10-2015, 03:46 PM
???

There is a week off between pre season and regular play. No fatigue.

Travel far, travel close, it's all tax-deductible, off of the bottom line.

No there isn't. Preseason Week 4 is a bunch of Thursday games, and Week 1 is the following Sunday (excluding the Thursday kickoff).

OpIv37
04-11-2015, 02:47 PM
This is how preseason usually goes for me (and I'm sure for most of you as well).

PS game 1: "WOO! FOOTBALL! I know it doesn't count but there hasn't been Bills football for 8 months or any football at all for 7!"
PS game 2: "Wow, I forgot how woefully boring preseason is."
PS game 3: "I can't believe we still have two more of these. Oh well- at least we should get some idea of how well the starters will play."
PS game 4: "FOR THE ****ING LOVE OF GOD START THE MOTHER****ING SEASON ALREADY!!!!!!!!"

YardRat
04-11-2015, 02:57 PM
No there isn't. Preseason Week 4 is a bunch of Thursday games, and Week 1 is the following Sunday (excluding the Thursday kickoff).

What?? Did you mis-type or am I not understanding? There is usually more than a week before the final preseason game and the regular season...is that what you meant?

stuckincincy
04-12-2015, 01:35 PM
What?? Did you mis-type or am I not understanding? There is usually more than a week before the final preseason game and the regular season...is that what you meant?

Only those souls who get several thousands of dollars for a few months of work are going to put forth effort to try to get the NFL minimum salary of $430,000 (!) handed over to players on the active team care. PS players who get assigned have to suffer with a minimum of only $6,500 per week.

The vets walk carefully through preseason and hope that an injury doesn't upset their gravy train.

ICRockets
04-12-2015, 03:02 PM

What part of this is not clear? He said there's a week off between them. There is not. Just because there is more than a week in between the games doesn't mean there is a week off. A week off would be if the preseason week 4 happened, then there was no football the following week, then week 1 happened after a full week of no football.

Also, note how you asked me to clarify something I said, and then instead of only saying 'you don't understand?' I actually explained what I meant. You should try that sometime.

Historian
04-14-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm guessing the Steeler game will be kids night.

better days
04-14-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm guessing the Steeler game will be kids night.

That would be a great game for the kids to see.