PDA

View Full Version : Will Nolan remain the headcoach of the Sabres ??

Skooby
04-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Will Nolan remain the headcoach of the Sabres and why one way or the other ???

The Jokeman
04-12-2015, 04:08 PM
If we let him go I worry how it effects the locker room. As what does it say? That we hired Teddy to just be a fall guy? I say we let Nolan coach next year but he'll be on a short leash.

Skooby
04-12-2015, 04:17 PM
If we let him go I worry how it effects the locker room. As what does it say? That we hired Teddy to just be a fall guy? I say we let Nolan coach next year but he'll be on a short leash.

Locler room is going to look pretty different next year, starting with a new coach and many new players.

SpikedLemonade
04-12-2015, 04:17 PM
If we let him go I worry how it effects the locker room. As what does it say? That we hired Teddy to just be a fall guy?

That is exactly what Murray did.

Is the denial still happening?

What's next -- that this was not a planned 2 year tank?

The Jokeman
04-12-2015, 04:27 PM
That is exactly what Murray did.

Is the denial still happening?

What's next -- that this was not a planned 2 year tank?

I guess I can't see a big name guy coming in here to replace Nolan next year unless we think we can nab McLellan who might get dumped by the Sharks and we bring him and Niemi as a pair? 2016-17 is our year to turn things around IMHO. Or we could dump Nolan and start fresh with Luke Richardson to develop his system with McEichel/Reinhart in the fold? As to me, I think we might see as much as 5 new guys on the roster.

Skooby
04-12-2015, 04:31 PM
I guess I can't see a big name guy coming in here to replace Nolan next year unless we think we can nab McLellan who might get dumped by the Sharks and we bring him and Niemi as a pair? 2016-17 is our year to turn things around IMHO. Or we could dump Nolan and start fresh with Luke Richardson to develop his system with McEichel/Reinhart in the fold? As to me, I think we might see as much as 5 new guys on the roster.

McLellan will chase the check, he's probably our top target (besides Babcock).

The Jokeman
04-12-2015, 04:50 PM
McLellan will chase the check, he's probably our top target (besides Babcock).

I'm not sold on Babcock. I think he had a whole lot of talent in Detroit for a lot of years and it's funny but McLellan served under him and they won a Cup together. Then McLellan ends up in San Jose and ended up beating Babcock in the playoffs two times. Of course I also have worries about McLellan moving to the Eastern Conference.

ckg927
04-12-2015, 05:14 PM
The answer to your question: HELL NO.

Nolan and ALL assistants are fired.

It's being reported from multiple sources(Sportsnet, the News, and WKBW).

WagonCircler
04-12-2015, 05:34 PM
https://architectstrace.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/sd-1.jpg

JATMtheJATM
04-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Keep irbe

WagonCircler
04-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Keep irbe

I'd like to acquire Cam Ward.

...and throw him over the Falls.

JATMtheJATM
04-12-2015, 05:38 PM

I'm fine with that scenario. **** cam ward

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fine with that scenario. **** cam ward

Skooby
04-12-2015, 05:54 PM
This was the lock of the year, now we bring in a real coach who gets to work with the new Generational talent!!