X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

NFL will release 2015 schedule on Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET

Around The NFL has learned the league will reveal the schedule on Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET. NFL Network will air live coverage of the release beginning at that time.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: NFL will release 2015 schedule on Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET

Nice. I could use a hundred grand.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BillsImpossible
      • Mar 2013

I hope the Bills play the Patriots on opening night in Foxboro.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

I bet Toronto is all excited..

Wait..
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
          And if the Bills don't get that game, the Jets on Sunday night or Monday night would be great IMO.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

And people wonder why the NFL is so successful.

In the midst of the draft build up, instead of allowing people to shift focus to NBA or NHL playoffs they drop a two hour schedule release show that will probably do better ratings than most of the NHL games on TV tonight and maybe better than the NBA games.

That's how you make your league relevant year round.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
              This is the LAST game I want for the opener. It's the toughest game on the schedule and we have new systems on both sides of the ball. And the whole country will be watching.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                This is the LAST game I want for the opener. It's the toughest game on the schedule and we have new systems on both sides of the ball. And the whole country will be watching.
                If it were the first game Belicheat would not have any film to cheat from.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                  I'm with Op, no interest in that game at all as the opener.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                    And our players and coaches won't have any film to learn from and improve. It goes both ways.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DesertFox24
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                      Let us not forget Dareus may have a suspension coming as well. I would rather play the pats with him than without him.

That being said anyone that waste 2 to three hours of their lives to watch the NFL network reveal tonight is border line insane. The rosters are not set, the draft has not happened, so player trades can still happen.

Does anyone give a rats behind what these so called experts think of the schedule and then they may actually have the gall to pick the games, HYSTERICAL.

I will check my phone see the schedule and not care one bit.

Tomorrow buffalobills.com will have an article about how many opponents we play with extra rest and if anyone we play after our rest is on extra rest as well.

Bottom line why does anyone care what NFL network thinks about anything????

Comment

• stuckincincy
                        Buffalo Bills Fan
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
                        Let us not forget Dareus may have a suspension coming as well. I would rather play the pats with him than without him.

That being said anyone that waste 2 to three hours of their lives to watch the NFL network reveal tonight is border line insane. The rosters are not set, the draft has not happened, so player trades can still happen.

Does anyone give a rats behind what these so called experts think of the schedule and then they may actually have the gall to pick the games, HYSTERICAL.

Tomorrow buffalobills.com will have an article about how many opponents we play with extra rest and if anyone we play after our rest is on extra rest as well.

Addiction?
                        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                          And our players and coaches won't have any film to learn from and improve. It goes both ways.
                          Well, the Pats* defense will be different than last year without Wilfork & Revis, but game film from last year will show more about the Pats* than it will about the Bills of this year.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post

Doubtful Dareus even has a one game suspension.

Any MINOR legal issues he had have been resolved.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                              It looks like you & Opiv can relax.

Profootball talk is reporting the Steelers will open the Season with the Pats* & the Jets are going to close the season in Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                              X