X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albany,n.y.
    • Jul 2002

Amaro on Rex was mild compared to Alex Boone on Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh took the San Francisco 49ers to the Super Bowl in 2013, but after falling in the NFC Championship game the following season led to a frustrating 8-8 year in 2014 and a falling out with…

“He does a great job of giving you that spark, that initial boom. But after a while, you just want to kick his ass…. He just keeps pushing you, and you’re like, ‘Dude, we got over the mountain. Stop. Let go.’ He kind of wore out his welcome. I think he just pushed guys too far. He wanted too much, demanded too much, expected too much. You know, ‘We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this.’ And you’d be like, ‘This guy might be clinically insane. He’s crazy.'”
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Amaro on Rex was mild compared to Alex Boone on Harbaugh

And then Michigan hires him.

Perfect.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

Re: Amaro on Rex was mild compared to Alex Boone on Harbaugh

As a professional, who get paid millions of dollars to perform for fans, yes, I would be clinically insane as well. Shame on any pro athlete who isn't "clinically insane" to want to be better each and every day. I'm no Harbaugh fan, but I can see why the guy has always succeeded every where he's ever gone. That is a coach's job, to push athletes to the very best they can be, especially when they don't have enough drive to get there themself.
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
      X