PDA

View Full Version : NFL Game Pass

BillsFanCupp38
04-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this? I know it's not available in the U.S. but you can reroute your PC through a different country and get it here. Can you rewind game pass? Like a DVR?

Topas
04-22-2015, 03:06 AM
I have it. It live in Germany. It is ok, especially considering the other options in Germany. Which are basically next to none. Having 4 games on TV in total per week.
I like the most, that you can watch condensed games the next day. That means you watch only the plays for about 30 min (IIRC) and you see the whole game. But you will not see replays and you will not hear discussion between the plays. Obviously. Not seeing replays sucks sometimes. Because you cannot see some aspects in realtime.

The live game, you can rewind but it is a bit stupid. Because you can only rewind to parts of the games that you saw. So if you start in the second quarter with watching than you cannot rewind to the first quarter. If I am late I usually start the computer and press pause. That works but is a bit stupid.

And you only have a button that rewinds 10 sec. So if you want to go back a few minutes that is burdensome. Although I dont remeber if that problem only existed on the IPad or only on the computer.

BillsFanCupp38
04-22-2015, 07:12 AM
I appreciate your input! Trying to figure this out with out paying a fortune.